Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Fourth (Yeah I know not for everyone!)

If you celebrate it, then happy fourth of july. Be safe and what not.

We need you all here and accounted for and such!

For those of you who serve/have served/whatever, thank you.

I know first-hand that freedom isn't free and that those who live in the U.S and abroad enjoy the wonderful thing that is Freedom.

So, I know some of you live in our sister country of Canada and such, but whatever! Happy Fourth!

Be safe and have a blessed holiday. Those of you who don't celebrate it, have a blessed day anyways, or not blessed. If you pray to someone or thing, or don't...I don't know. Enjoy the damn day and drink something? :D

*flees from abuse*

Your political correctness is both cute and refreshing.
*tips hat*

I wonder if the dog will finally be able to relax this year. Fireworks scare the poor lass. But we got her some meds and music. Plus, she's old now. Might just sleep through it.

patriotic-kitty-799325-e1341345774837.jpg

Juz can't hide dat U.S. pride!!!! :p

Beowoof said:
DOWN WITH THE BRITS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc18xt5wQnk​
:D
But... I'm a Brit
Born in America, but the fam's from Britain, along with a few other countries in that area.
Blood's pretty muddled.
Still got the 'accent' though :D (Speech issues + British TV shows during childhood= 'accent')

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Down! Down, I say! Make way for Uncle Sam and Lady Liberty!
Have a Freedom Fry!
Pay us back for all the battleships we donated. :p

I'm scattered European, actually. I was born and raised here, though, so no awesome accent. :( Same with my immediate family. However, We have some relatives in Switzerland and Scotland.

[member="Noah Corek"]
Yeah, but you might want to put it in a spoiler.
I can see two f-bombs on the video without playing, so...
*awkwardly does signature jazz hands*

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] You know, the language is English, not American. We're the ones with the accent.
Still, we're independent! Yay. Hey, uh, can we still trade with you? We need the money.

[member="Noah Corek"] replace ( ) with[ ]
(SPOILER)(/SPOILER)

See that button to the left of the font options? Hit that, scroll down, and select spoiler. Than put gibberish in the box and hit okay.
[spoiler ] lalala [/spoiler ] without the spaces should pop up. Write the code for your youtube video between the boxes (where lalala is written) and that should do it.

Darth Vornskr said:
Good movie.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
Haven't seen it. I just know the documentary.

I was curious about it cause I saw the actual guy on TV being interviewed about the movie? Pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom