Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hapes Consortium - Pulse check for interest

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
So... I'm Relina Zhan. I play a Hapan by the same name. I've been a long time Hapan Rper in various mediums, the last and longest begin Second Life. I've noticed that people seem to like the concept of the Hapes Consortium, but never seem to want to play them. So, I'm wondering if there exists anyone interested in playing a dedicated Hapan native.

Roles I'm after:

Nobility
Noble staff
Naval
Marines and spec ops
Cyborg warriors
Civilians
Royal Gaurd
Pirates

Pretty much the same sorts of roles one will find elsewhere, but affiliated with the Hapes Consortium. Ideally, I'd like to shoot for at least 7 other people apart from myself who can be active and interested in advancing the current standing of the faction as dedicated players.

If there isn't much interest, then I'd like to know generally why so that I have something to go off of to try and garner interest.

There are 63 inhabited systems within a vast H-II region in the Inner rim and all of them need further development. Internal conflicts and political intrigue have alot of potential, despite not directly affecting the rest of the Galaxy that much... at least not at the moment. It's still a matriarchal society and that ain't changing... although it doesn't necessarily have to be an extremist gynocracy. We just aren't doing the Combine's total departure from canon. I guess what I am fishing for is what people like to Roleplay so that the consortium can put its own twist on ti to make things interesting enough to garner interest and make this faction into something serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom