Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halloween Special - or building a dark-side nexus!

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
I have seen very few attempts at building Force-nexuses.

Because Jiroch-Reslia is now under the Codex Spotlight, it is my chosen location: Lesrekta's vast cemetery (one of the largest in the galaxy, may even dwarf Boz Pity's) is ideal for a dark-sided Force-nexus capable of making the area feel like a year-round Halloween for the visitors.

Here dark-siders of all denominations are welcome to come to First Order space to build a dark-sided nexus. I myself don't have a dark-sider but I offer you one free ticket to Jiroch-Reslia in first class for each player that accepts the offer.

B-But... It's only September...​
21j4x6ojpg.gif

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
[member="Jaxton Ravos"] That invitation was given to dark-siders...

[member="Darth Ferus"] Given the sheer size of the cemetery (3,000 square kilometers) 40-50 posts is the target. I'd give 3-4 weeks for the nexus' construction, an extra week for codex bureaucracy.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Jaxton Ravos said:
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Is the First Order inviting all lightsiders to chill at a world in october for thanksgiving?
It's safe to assume that any invitation issued by [member="Dunames Lopez"] is not sanctioned by First Order staff or IC leadership. Which isn't to say it's discouraged, but I have to tell you I am entirely unable to follow along. Participate at your own peril :p

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Dunames Lopez said:
[member="Jaxton Ravos"] That invitation was given to dark-siders...

[member="Darth Ferus"] Given the sheer size of the cemetery (3,000 square kilometers) 40-50 posts is the target. I'd give 3-4 weeks for the nexus' construction, an extra week for codex bureaucracy.
Yes I know this invitation was for darksiders. I just wanted to know if we would have a party later or if the Edgyman was keeping the sereneman down.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Thank you for your clarification

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom