Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallo There, Shorn Here.

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
Hello, thought I would introduce myself. New to the board - obviously - I am a writer with too many ideas and too little time to see them all through. I have roleplayed on various boards consistently for about four - maybe five - years now. Maybe this gives me some know how, maybe it doesn't. You decide! Anyway, I look forward to writing with you all.

Elias Arna

E
Welcome to the Boards. if you have any questions just ask on this thread or contact a Roleplay judge and/or Admin.

DurokNe'Ja

D
Welcome! Glad to see another new face, as Osos said, come check out the South Systems Syndicate, if you have an interest in having a criminal character (bounty hunter, smuggler etc.) we are the place to go! Enjoy your stay!

Alli Wren

A
you can post just about anything if you want to do something with any of my chars let me know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom