Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centenarian Mandate

A meritocratic alliance of city states in a military and technology focused system.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Halbrecht

Belisarius Vactovion

B

Belisarius Vactovion
Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud | Imperator of the Eternal Phalanx | Field Marshal in the Ultranaut Corps
The Black Knight of Vengard

c7yatVS.png

Objective: III Steel Commanders
Equipment: Sk-SH Mark 7 Power Armor, Rex Imperator, Lancer-Blaster, Shroudsaber (concealed)
Tag: Open to Enemies and Friends alike!
eCS4eNj.png

{✠} The Black Knight {✠}
<"High Nelvaanian"> | " voice " | << comm. channel >>
War will last as long as the Galaxy is inhabited by sentient beings, its the constant which drives change and evolution. Wielding it as a piece of progression, designing order on the basis of violence and the law of the strongest is the one trait which makes the Eternal Empire more advanced and enlightened than the rest of the factions which crawl in the mud of conflict and politics.

The differences to the Maw are not that different to be brutally honest, but the Maw adds religious zeal and anarchy to the taste which make me wanting to vomit. They are cultists, warmongers and mad-men. Their purpose is destruction of order, we seek to establish order by destroying what is weaker. And they are. Am I prejudice about it? Certainly, but I am not making the mistake to underestimate the forces of chaos, for they are the worst enemy. Fighting professionals like the Imperials or Alliance is easy, they are following rules, training doctrines and common sense tactics. Bloody amateurs, crazy and raging cultists are much worse, you never what stupidity they might commit to next. I have seen plenty of situations when it was stupid, but it worked. Suicidal, but successful. The margin is small, but the chance to hit it is still too big.

Hence why I am not making any exception, no excuse and certainly not leaving anything to chance here. Odessen will be ours.

L5gOv0F.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom