Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hairy Business (PM to join)

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty told herself she was out of her funk that she was going to get her business moving now that she didn't have any personal crap to deal with. In truth she did it only to distract herself from her depression. Arriving at the building that handles the manufacturing she entered the doors to find everyone mostly lazily hanging about. They were so unoccupied that many of em were staring at her unfamiliar with the appearance of their own boss. Three Felacatians with weapons at the ready rushed to blocked her path.

"This is a private military base, what business do you have here?" One of them asked her.

"If you're going to keep the pretext of a military base you should probably stop me before I enter the building. And it's me Kitty for force sake. Lower your weapons and fetch me the head of development. It's time we get things moving."

"Yes sir...ma'am, right away sir...ma'am." One of em said following her instructions while the others kinda slinked away a little ashamed they hadn't recognized her at first.

She didn't have to wait long before a Bothan came speed walking up to her. He panted from what she easily surmise was him rushing to get here.

"My apologies m'lady I wasn't informed you'd be arriving. Apologies if things are a bit disorganized. To what do we owe this visit?" The Bothan asked in the most professorial way he could. She could smell the anxiety that was lurking behind though.

"Make up your mind. Sir, Ma'am, either are fine but do not address me as royalty. I am not here as the princess I'm here as your boss. Now, what do you have for me. I have a meeting scheduled to show off our stuff and hopefully strike a contract.

"Yes ma'am give me just a moment." With that the Bothan left at a brisk pace and returned a short time latter with a black half sphere in his hand. "This is our dragon eye camera. You can simply place it on and off any surface with it's electronically controlled strong adhesive. The camera inside has 180 degrees of rotation and has x20 magnification in it's normal and night viewing mode. It's other viewing mode is thermal vision. The black casing around the camera can camouflage it's self to the surface it's attached to. The camera can auto record based on motion, sound, and vibration and has auto tracking technology. The video feed itself is wireless and the power cell will last 6 months before needing to be replaced."

"Excellent how many do we have?" Kitty asked.

"Just this one it's the prototype."

"Okay what else do we have then."

"Just the dragon eye prototype ma'am." The bothan said a little nervously.

Kitty's tail began twitching at it's tip as a sign of irritation. "All this time I've left you to develop products and all you have for me is one prototype camera."

"We wanted to start with a strong perfected product."

"Looks useful and functional put it into production, have R&D start working on something else, and send this prototype blueprints to the special division. We'll be adding higher tech technology for our own use." With that Kitty grabbed the prototype dragon eye and left the building. It was time to prepare for her meeting.

Boarding her ship Kitty addressed her pilot droid. "Set course for Naboo and make the jump as soon as the ship is ready." With that she head to her personal quarters and flopped her back on the comfy bed with a loud sigh. She gave the camera in her grasp another look before placing it on a nearby night stand. She just laid there thinking about how she was going to present the company. Before long her pilot droid entered her room and spoke to her.

"The ship is ready for the jump shall I prepare your cage?" The droid asked.

"No I'm fine. I'll go there when it starts getting bad, make the jump." Kitty answered

"My logic possessors reason you could be attempting suicide by destroying the ship during hyperspace. Shall I contact your parents?"

"No just get the ship going. I'll go in my stupid cage a little later." Kitty demanded annoyed.

The droid left and did as she commanded. Kitty's gut lurched the moment they made the jump and the approaching headache was almost instantaneous. It wasn't too long before she started making her way towards her cage. She had no intention of tearing up her precious ship.

Having recovered from her trip in hyperspace Kitty prepared to land upon the planet of Naboo. She was technically banned from the place as a criminal but that was a few years ago and her ship's computers can generate her a fake Identification Number. After getting through customs Kitty took a few steps outside and took a breath of fresh air. Naboo was one of very few densely populated planets that didn't threaten to stab the body parts responsible for her senses over and over again. It was business time though. Kitty wore her usual attire with the two lightsabers at her hips. She didn't wear enough clothing to hide them anywhere. Arriving at the building Kitty rode the elevator up to their meeting room. Exiting the elevator there was a large conference room though the party here today was small and there were only 4 seats around what could pass as a dinning table. 3 of the seats all on one side of the circle of a table were already occupied by her potential clients. Two of them were Humans one male and one female while the last was a Togruta species of some gender. Kitty walked to her seat in her best 'I'm the boss and super serious about security' manner that she could. Which was impossible for her to pull off. "Thank you for having an audience with me. My name is Kitty, owner of Dragon's Eye security. Before we begin does anyone have any questions they'd like to open with?" Kitty asked.

"Just get on with your pitch." The human female said in an impatient tone. She was dressed in a beautiful dress that was too intricate to describe, but it wasn't complementing her at this moment.

"Oh course. We are a security firm that handles surveillance and property monitoring as well as protection services from simple body guard work to stuff you'd hire mercs for." Kitty explained

"Our company has internal secertiy that takes care of that. What products do you have to offer?" The human male dressed in buisness casual clothes asked and the Togruta verbally agreed.

"My apologies. May I present to you the dragon eye camera." Kitty said with a dramatic reveal of the camera in her hands. She'd ad-lib the explanation she received on it. The camera inside has 180 degrees of rotation and has x20 magnification in it's normal and night viewing mode. It's other viewing mode is thermal vision. The black casing around the camera can camouflage it's self to the surface it's attached to. The camera can auto record based on motion, sound, and vibration and has auto tracking technology. The video feed itself is wireless and the power cell will last 6 months before needing to be replaced. So whether you have changing priority zones are just want to place it and leave it, this camera does it all."

"Very impressive." Said the male. "What else do you have?"

"We are developing more innovative products as we go, but we wanted to ensure our flagship product representing the name of the company and went through extensive development and testing."

"We have no need for your services and while the camera sounds impressive I can not do business until you have properly established yourself. Contact me again if you manage to make a name for yourself and I'll reconsider. In the mean time I wish you luck, I must go." The prissy lady said standing up and walking out. The other two said much along the lines of the same thing and left. The Togruta stayed behind a bit to ask one question.

"What's a grey jedi doing running a security company?"

"A what? Oh you're talking about these." Kitty motioned to her lightsabers. "No these are fake. I just use them as deterrents to keep anyone from even considering doing anything to me."

"I see, well good luck." He said giving her an odd look. That excuse probably didn't help her image but didn't matter at this point anyways. At least it was a better lie than the classic I stole it or picked it up at a black market Bantha dung.

Heading to a nearby park Kitty sat down at a bench. She gave out a deep sigh of defeat. Seemed things were going to continue to stagnate.

A Duros disembarked from a transport and looked around for a moment before walking off to the left. Naboo was a beautiful planet that Ak Veh'rum had visited only once before. As he walked through the city and took in the sights, comparing them to the last time he was here, he searched for a secluded spot. Every so often, he coughed, but in reality was using echolocation to "look" around corners. You see, Ak Veh'rum was not a Duros; he was a Gurlanin. Had chosen to appear as a Duros for his last job working for a group of mercenaries. He kept the form even after he finished because he had grown fond of it. But now he wanted a new look. Once Ak found a secluded spot, he changed his form. His blue-green skin, large head and alien features paled to the tan of one who spent a lot of time in the sun and became those of a human. The attire he had been wearing--blue pants and green shirt with a tan jacket, black boots--remained. Ak found a fountain and looked at his reflection. His eyes were brown now; he had hair that was short and sort of spike-y, black in color; a birthmark in the shape of a tree was on the left side of his neck, just below his chin.

The now-human continued walking, now with no particular destination in mind. Between odd jobs, Ak liked to explore. Having been on Naboo before--and for a considerable amount of time--there wasn't much here he hadn't seen. He just enjoyed the smells and sounds, the people. Ak soon found himself in a park. A child squealed gleefully as she ran from her father. A couple walked hand-in-hand. An Ishi Tib and a human conversed in hushed tones, though one could tell they were probably arguing. A Felacatian woman, whose features were decidedly more cat-like than was typical for the species, was seated on a bench. Ak noticed the pair of Lightsabers at her hip as he passed by. He immediately wondered whether she was Jedi or Sith. If he really cared, he would have asked. As it were, his pace never slowed or quickened, he never glanced over his shoulder, not even his eyes betrayed his thought. Ak found another bench and settled onto it. His gaze slowly moved around the park, watching the people. Occasionally he admired the clear blue sky, watched the starships and transports flying by. He considered looking for another job. It had been a year since he last did anything. Maybe the human and Ishi Tib were discussing something that might involve help from someone like Ak Veh'rum. Before the Gurlanin could get up, however, the two went their separate ways. With an internal shrug, Ak stayed on the bench for a few minutes more before standing and going back the way he came. This time, he stopped before the Felacatian. He question came not out of concern for what she was, but merely out of curiosity. "Pardon me, but are you a Jedi or Sith?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was just minding her own business wallowing in...well she wasn't sure if it was self pitty, or boredom, or hatred of life. In any case it was surely self destructive and some random human had the audacity to interrupt her from it. Actually she didn't mind. Conversation of any sort was a welcome reprieve. The question to bring her back to the present was a heck of a brain churner too. It was a very dangerous question very dangerous for her anyways. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion of him. Was she jedi or was she sith. Did they seek to murder one or the other or do they seek help for something productive or help for something destructive. Since apparently the sith could only be affiliated with that. Not that she blamed em, their reputation wasn't exactly misrepresented. And it was a miracle or some will of the force her kind of sith breed was allowed to roam around. Kitty detected no emotion in the question or on the man. It was a neutral question. In what context could that possibly be a neutral question. It was like asking someone flat out 'do you align yourself with evil or good?' The only explanation was this person was so practiced this was a routine question which presented more red flags. In fact his scent was very off. He appeared human yet a singular different scent completely consumed him as if he hung out with some other specific species more than he hung out with himself. Which didn't make any sense. More red flags. She could safely assume he wasn't with local authorities. Whoever he was he likely had a violent grudge against one or the other. Or was that not the case. Was he neutral and conducting an investigation. Seemed too professional for any king of investigation she could come up with. In any case there was only one way to answer and why not be consistent.

"Neither. I have these to dissuade anyone seeking ill intent against me, but perhaps the attention it attracts is counter productive. Why, do you seek one or the other?"
[member="Ak Veh'rum"]

The feline seemed to be trying to determine his reasoning for such a question; that was the expression Ak observed. "I seek neither. It is not terribly common to see someone who is neither Jedi or Sith carrying Lightsabers. It's like seeing a being other than a Wookiee using a bowcaster. So I was merely curios as to which you were. Still, my apologies for assuming." Ak started to continue on his way. A thought must have crossed his mind, for he had not gone more than a couple steps before turning back. "If unwanted attention is what you wish to avoid, then it may be a good idea, indeed, to reconsider having those sabers in plain sight." With that, the disguised Gurlanin left the Felacatian to her thoughts and made his way out of the park.

From the park, Ak wandered back in the direction of the spaceport. Along the way, he found a bar and went inside. If he were going to find work, this might be the best place. Or maybe not. It was a little loud in there for a creature with sensitive ears. So Ak left as quickly as he walked in. The spaceport was much quieter in comparison. And there were a lot more people he could question. Ak looked for people who were loading up ships. He'd approach and ask what they were putting on board and where they were going. He asked if they needed an extra pair of hands. Most weren't doing anything that required more help, or was worth--to him--what they were willing to pay. There was one that seemed promising. A hunter was looking for a crew to help capture a dangerous creature for a client looking to add to their collection. "...I'm quite good at that sort of thing," Ak was saying to the man who stood before him, "though my method is a bit more effective on at least semi-sentient creatures."

"Yeah? You don't look like much." The man had a much bigger build than Ak currently did and was a foot taller at 6ft. "But I need all the help I can get and if you're willing, that's good enough for me. Go find me at least two others and you can consider yourself hired." Ak made note of the docking bay number and the ship before going to fulfill his task.

[member=Kitty]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty looked at him curiously as he began to walk away. It hadn't really answered her why and if anyone was going to pull off not being force sensitive it was her. Most jedi had no need to hide at least not in a public location like this so long as the sith didn't control the world and even then. And Kitty didn't look or act anything like a sith. Combine that with her habitual use of the art of the small technique and nobody would have reason to believe she was lying. Before he'd gotten anywhere at all he turned back for another comment. "Unfortunately there is nowhere except plain sight to put them, except left at home. Thank you for the advice though." Kitty replied. After that the human did leave.

Kitty remained in her location for a few moments longer. Her mind aimlessly wondering. Ultimately it was ruined though and she was getting restless. Getting up she began her trip back to her ship. Where she was going to head she didn't know. She didn't feel like dealing with her parents or the incompetents at her company. She was still waiting on her moles for some slavers that were worth her time. She decided to decide once she actually made it to her ship. As she was making her way through the spaceport trying her best to tune out the overwhelming sound there were a few keywords she automatically picked up. Those words being 'capture' and 'at least semi-sentient.' Perhaps it could be fun to bust a small time slaver and who knows maybe she could find out something a little more worth her time. Kitty got close enough to easily make out the 'go find me at least two others' bit but by the time she actually got there whoever he was speaking to was gone. "Hey you say something about capturing a creature?" Kitty asked the hunter.

"Yes, but this isn't womprat pest control. We're going after beasts that wouldn't even consider you a snack. They'd ignore you simply because you aren't worth the effort. I'm sure there is someone else who'd be happy for you to tag along." He said starring suggestively.

"If I am so small as to be ignored doesn't that make me perfect. After all size matters not with a good blaster in your hands." Kitty pressed using his own words. She wasn't going to be told no based on her physic.

"The answer is no you'll just get in the way and distract the others. Now move along." The hunter said being more blunt and serious.

This erked Kitty. Despite the massive dangers of doing so she released her art of the small technique and allowed her force presence to be fully perceptible and amplified it bathing in the dark side fueled by her anger over being rejected based on visual assumptions of her capabilities. She was a true knight of the sith and her presence amplified by her anger could be felt even by those without force ability. It wasn't as strong as her masters who could affect non-force sensitive people in an entire building but it was strong enough for people in close range to feel it like the hunter who was refusing her. She gave him a death glare and spoke. "I am coming along and if you treat me as anything other than a capable hunter I will kill you."

Despite his experience as a hardened hunter looking in those girls eyes gave him chills, made his hairs stand up on end, and gave him a feeling of foreboding doom. He believed her and feared for his life. "Yes ma'am of course ma'am."

The moment he gave her the answer she was looking for she quickly re-engaged her technique silencing her force presence and resuming a cheery attitude. "Good, I can't wait to get started."

Suddenly that killer intent was gone and the hunter wondered why he had for a moment there been scared of this little woman. But what he felt was real and didn't feel like testing what would happen if he reversed his decision. The memory of that experience still haunted him.

Kitty couldn't believe she did that. That was quite out of character for her. It would have been simple to just follow where his ship went, go stealth and just show up uninvited for the 'hunt.' Revealing her force presence like that was begging for attention and she normally didn't use anger to fuel her force powers. That crap was too cliche and the reason the sith were poisoned. And her threat to in that moment, she was prepared to murder him. Thus far he hadn't given evidence of committing any crime. There really was something wrong with her. Kitty sat tight with the hunter and his ship while waiting for the others to gather and for them to make their journey. She informed the hunter she'd be taking her own ship as she required special accommodations. While waiting she stressed over her deteriorating condition and the sensory overload of the spaceport was not helping.
[member="Ak Veh'rum"]

"You're welcome," Ak had said before going.

He had decided to start his search at the spaceport since he was already there. However, only a minute or so after leaving the hunter, Ak Veh'rum felt... strange. Except when using their telepathy, Gurlanin were closed off from the Force. So why was he feeling...? It was heavy, dark; a storm with no end in sight. A Sith? Not far from the docking bay, Ak stopped and turned. There, with the hunter--he recalled the name was Nathan--was the Felacatian he had seen earlier. So she had been lying. While he found it interesting, Ak had a job to do. The dark feeling disappeared as quickly as it came and everyone who had felt it returned to normal, though they seemed a little shaken.

There were surprisingly quite a few looking for work at the spaceport. Some were interested in a hunt, but naturally wanted to know what kind of creature was to be targeted. Ak had no idea--Nathan had said he would fill everyone in on the way. The Gurlanin assumed it must be something especially dangerous.

"How much will it pay?" A Twi'lek male asked.

A Rodian female questioned, "What is the creature?"

Ak had no answer for them, especially for the Rodian. She had overheard him talking to another and walked up. Ak walked off as quickly as possible; Rodians scared him. He finally found someone who was interested regardless of pay or danger. Someone who was just looking for something to do--like him.

"The man's name is Nathan. He's at docking bay 66. Tell him..." Ak paused for a moment. What had his alias been the last time he was on Naboo? "...Ardo sent you." He realized the Gran could tell he was lying about his name, but it didn't seem to matter, for the Gran just went to find the hunter. So that was one down. Ak needed to find at least one more person before he'd be satisfied. He decided to check out the bar again. This time, there was less noise; it seemed most had gone off to Force knows where. Only a few still occupied the place. A few was all he needed. Ak stood in the doorway for what seemed like a long time, looking at the patrons. A Wookiee... no. He didn't have good relations with Wookiees. An Er'Kit... he had worked with one before. Never again. And there was... some humans, of course. They didn't look like the type one should approach with the prospect of a hunt... or at all, for that matter. Ak spotted a droid but they irritated him beyond belief for a reason he couldn't even remember anymore. So no again.

Seeing no one else of interest, Ak left the bar. Surely, the hunter wouldn't have left the recruiting entirely up to a stranger? Ak hoped the man had found some volunteers of his own as he made his way back to the spaceport. Even if he hadn't, the three of them should be enough for the job, especially since the Gran was a hunter himself. When Ak arrived at docking bay 66, he found the Gran and the hunter, a couple others the hunter must have found, and... the Felacatian? 'How odd,' Ak thought as he approached the group. "Do you require more, or will this suffice?" the 'human' asked Nathan. Awaiting the answer, he turned his gaze to the Felacatian woman. "Twice in the same day, and not long apart. I don't suppose you are here to join us?"

[member=Kitty]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
A couple other hunters arrived but apparently the hunter Nathan was expecting more. Whatever it was they were hunting she'd be able to take it herself, but that would ruin the experience wouldn't it. She waited patiently for whoever else Nathan was expecting. She was not expecting to see the same human from the park earlier to arrive though. Now that she thought about it his scent was about the place. Though his scent was still funky. He arrived along with one more volunteer and asked Nathan of this was enough. He replied "It'll do for now. Everyone pack up and get ready. We're on a deadline here and our biggest challenge will be actually locating the beast. The sooner we get hunting the better." After that the human turned to her and basically asked if she was joining.

"Strange how the force works sometimes. If you believe that sort of thing. It was fate or destiny those that didn't; called it right? In any case seeing as we have met again and we will likely be working together we should probably get acquainted. My name is Kitty. I'm a merchant who got bored and hopefully a good hunt will fix that. May I inquire your name?" Kitty asked with her hand outstretch for the customary hand shake.

Nathan wasn't too pleased with this distraction. "We'll have plenty of time for small talk during hyperspace, lets get moving."

"I won't though. I'll be taking my own ship." Kitty said more to the human rather than Nathan the other human. "Guess we'll chat more on the other side." With that Kitty departed and got stright to work taking off in her ship and having her pilot droid set course. Even if she wasn't getting a head start she'd arrive long before them, which was good since she'd need a good hour to hour and a half to get sorted.

It was a good thing her ship was super fast because upon reaching their destination of Dathomir it took Kitty a whole 6 hours to calm down enough to shift back to her smaller form. After the two hour mark of not shifting she had started to panic and stress that she was somehow stuck which did not help at all. As she waited for the others to arrive she worried over recent events. It seemed not only had she lost all progress with controlling her shifting but it seemed to be getting worse than ever before. At some point she had to force herself push it out of her mind as she was growing near stressed enough to involuntarily shift again.

After the others arrived she wouldn't show up on their radar but they certainly showed up on hers. After some time Nathan gave up trying to regroup in space and decided to go in for a landing. He didn't want her with them if he could help it. He'd been essentially threatened to allow her to tag along. While maybe that meant she was capable, he personally wasn't comfortable with it.

Kitty tracked them and landed her ship out of veiw. It had a distinct sith inspiration to those familiar with it. Grabbing her rifle the JS-01 and slinging it unto her back, Kitty left her ship and engaged it's cloaking so nobody would stumble upon it. She still wore her usual attire. "Alright I'm here so what're we doing exactly what are we hunting?" Kitty asked with her arrival to the camp that was being set up.

Nathan up till this point had refused to give any of the details till now, but that was the only thing left to do. "It's a capture mission, not a hunt. It's a dragon we are trying to capture and not just a normal one either. It's got the usual armored scales so I hope you brought some heavy duty weapons, but it is also fast, and very stealthy. On top of that they are an endangered species so that doesn't help our search any. I do have a lead on a jungle one may be in, but we'll have to do the combing ourselves. Let's set up camp and get some time to compose ourselves. I'm sure you all familiarized yourselves with each other but make sure you talk fighting styles as well and skills especially in the realm of tracking.

Kitty wasn't too pleased they were going to be capturing an endangered species. Of course it would be her force luck so to speak to unknowingly get caught up in something illegal. She chose to remain positive though. Perhaps they were out capturing one so they could breed it in captivity and bring their numbers up. "I have a good nose and adept at tracking the natural way but I would need to familiarize myself with the scent to be most effective against something like this. As for how I fight, I point and shoot. And I got a strong gun which is more than capable of punching through almost any armor." Kitty took some time evaluated the other races that were present. She didn't get to do so for long though as a headache was making it's presence more and more known as time went by. She didn't really have anything to ease it as usually the only time she got headaches was when under lots of stress. She didn't have any reason to be stressed but it was growing for some reason anyways. Was there something in the air her body didn't agree with? She removed herself from the group for a moment with a claws extended hand clutching against her forehead.
[member="Ak Veh'rum"]

Ak was happy to see others had been recruited; he didn't feel so bad about only bringing one. Nathan expressed his satisfaction at the number, though he seemed intent on gathering more once they arrived at their destination. As everyone else dispersed to get ready, Ak and the Felacatian remained where they were. The feline commented on how strangely the Force--or fate, depending on what you believed--worked. "Indeed, it does." Ak couldn't help but smile when she gave her name. "A Felacatian named Kitty... a little on the nose, wouldn't you say?" He chuckled and took the hand she offered with both of his, his right grasping hers and the left resting atop the back. "But just as good a name as any, and it is a pleasure to meet you properly. You can call me Ardo. I have no real occupation, myself, just looking for adventure wherever I can find it." Nathan's voice cut in to remind them that he was on a schedule. Kitty continued on as if unconcerned but ultimately departed to her own ship. Ak was the last to board Nathan's ship, a modified BFF-1 bulk freighter. It's only real noticeable modification were that the four cargo holds were made of more durable material than what was normal.

Ak counted, besides himself and Nathan, 6 crew. There was the Gran he'd recruited--whose name he later discovered was Marvuth; an Aqualish male named Qurk; a Mirialan female who preferred not to give her name; and three humans--two females and one male--named Mira, Ricki, and Sota, respectively. After the brief meet-and-greet, everyone went off to do whatever. Nathan was focused on getting to their destination, which he revealed to be Dathomir. The Mirialan wandered off to be by herself. Marvuth and Qurk chatted about their gear, each being unfamiliar with the others. Mira, Ricki, and Sota seemed to pick up where they left off on an earlier conversation.

The Gurlanin, meanwhile, slipped away to claim a room. The first one he came to, he found had already been taken by the Mirialan. She was less than pleased to be walked-in on while she was meditating. Ak apologized as briefly as possible before moving on. Deciding it would be a good idea to not take the room right next door, he choose one further down. The room was small but not cramped. Ak sat on the bed for a moment then laid down on his back; it was comfortable enough. After locking his door to prevent someone walking in, Ak shifted to his true form. His skeletal structure became that of a canine's; his tan skin darkened to an ash grey that was covered by black fur; his arms became a second pair of legs; his feet and hands shortened slightly into paws, his fingers and toes were tipped with sharp black claws; whereas humans were without tails, Ak now had one, a long feline-esque tail tipped with fur; his ears were now in his snout; small human teeth were replaced with those of a carnivore. And finally, his brown eyes became an unsettling orange. Ak Veh'rum stretched, his bones cracking a little. He shook himself out then jumped onto his bed and curled up.

Ak woke to someone knocking on his door. "Hey! You alive in there? Get up and get out here!" It was Nathan's voice.

"Oh. Um, yes, just a moment!" Ak got up and shifted back to the human form he had taken earlier. He was greeted by a scowling face when he exited his room. "Sorry, I tend to be a deep sleeper." the Gurlanin said as he scratched the back of his head. He wondered how long they had been traveling.

"Whatever. Now get your gear and hurry up, we're waiting on you." Ak could see everyone else there with Nathan, the Mirialan and other three humans with impatient frowns on their faces.

"I'm ready."

Nathan stared at him incredulously. "You don't have your blaster."

"Oh, I don't need one." The stare remained. Nathan was genuinely at a loss for words. He just walked away and the others followed, muttering among themselves. Ak chuckled lightly and followed after them. It wouldn't be long now before they understood his odd choice.

Dathomir was perfect for Ak if there was going to be a hunt. He'd be able to blend in in his true form. The continent they had landed on was densely forested, the trees tall. The group found a big enough clearing to set up a camp and went to work setting it up. They were halfway done when Kitty showed up, questioning Nathan as to what creature they were hunting. Ak and the others listened as Nathan finally went into detail on their mission. All were surprised to learn this wasn't actually a hunt. Upon learning their target was an endangered species, it made sense to Ak why the Mirialan didn't want her name known. Of course, he himself was using an alias, but he was able to, what with being a polymorph. Kitty seemed displeased.

After Kitty laid out her contributions to the team, the rest went in no particular order.

"I can track the dragon in infrared if normal means of sight is compromised," Marvuth began, "and I too have a blaster suited for this kind of situation."

The Mirialan spoke up, "I can set up traps if needed."

Qurk went next, his natural voice a bit masked by the translator he wore. "I've got plenty of flash grenades to disorient the beast."

Mira spoke for herself and her two companions. "We can track with the best of them," she said with a glance at Kitty and Marvuth, "as long as there's some evidence to be found of what we're looking for. And we always have more than enough firepower for every kind of job. As for fighting style... we just kill it before it kills us."

Ak had been carrying on with moving things where they needed to go while everyone spoke. He didn't realize they were waiting on him until he noticed how quiet it had gotten. "I suppose it's my turn, then." With that, Ak set down the container he was holding and shifted to his true form. His voice, so normal and human before, took on its natural always-soothing tone. "I, too, am quite adept at natural tracking. If sight and scent and sound should fail us, I can track the dragon with echolocation. As for my fighting style... well, I am a predator..." Ak trailed off, feeling that last part needed no further explanation.

The others weren't quite sure how to react to 'Ardo's' revelation; Marvuth and Qurk didn't, at least. The Mirialan seemed extremely indifferent. Mira, Sota, and Ricki seemed genuinely hurt that someone they thought was one of them, turned out to be some alien, and a polymorph at that. Mira muttered something Ak couldn't quite make out as she walked off. Sota and Ricki, naturally, wondered if Ardo was even his real name. Eventually, Marvuth and Qurk made their thoughts known. Qurk was surprised but otherwise didn't care. Marvuth was a little upset initially but thrilled at the thought of having a shape-shifter around; he inquired whether 'Ardo' might become a Gran later, as it had been some time since Marvuth had been around others of his species.

Construction of the camp finally ended. Everyone was taking time to properly get to know everyone else--though the human trio made a point of ignoring Ak. Kitty suddenly walked away, grasping her forehead like she had a headache. The Gurlanin, still in his true form, went over to her. "Are you all right?"

Nathan, who had wandered off after telling the group what they were hunting, returned. "Okay, listen up. This dragon we're looking for is well adapted to the dark; it's got black scales. It's said they can sometimes have white scales, but I doubt we'll get that lucky. They've got good senses so it'll probably know we're coming long before we find out where it is. That jungle I mentioned earlier is a ways away from here. We'll be moving out in twenty minutes."

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty had been pleasantly surprised at Ardo's revelation. Made sense now why is scent had been so funky. Now not only was she not the only predator but also no longer the only shape shifter though none present probably knew it. It was rare for people to correctly identify her species and even then the fact that they can turn into giant cats never seemed to occur to them till it happened. Even in her bipedal form Kitty considered herself a predator. She was raised as an assassin tracking and ambushing 'prey' had been her life's work. Even to this day she can't stop. Now though it's slavers that are her prey.

"Interrogate Nathan, make him tell you everything and capture the dragon on your own. Get the reward for it then betray them and return the beast. Take the reward and praise for yourself!" Kitties own thoughts seemed to speak directly to her. As they spoke her headache seemed to lessen, but as she ignored them the pain intensified.

"Huh what? Oh no I'm fine. Just need a moment." Kitty responded to the canine.

Normally her implementation of the art of the small technique was subconscious and required no thinking to keep it up, but the headache got so bad her force presence was released her dark side alignment becoming known to anyone in the area who was force sensitive. It wasn't magnified to intentionally cause fear or anything though it was just there, just present.

"Ok no I'm not doing so great. Ever since I got to this planet I have been feeling very off and it's getting worse. I need to get away from everyone before I become a danger to them." Kitty stated worried and now nearly running off towards the jungle by coincidence. "Don't follow me Ardo. I'm a Felacatian and if I shift I will kill you." Kitty warned sternly. It was already too late as she felt it beginning. Tossing her lightsabers and striping her clothing throwing them on top of said sabers the sith had more to worry about than her indecent exposure. "Don't touch the sabers they are real and get away quick." Kitty's form changed quickly her bones rearranging themselves and thick muscles pilling on top of each other her mass exponentially increasing. Before long she was 18 feet long and weighed 2,000 pounds. Her finally changes completed she let out a bone shaking roar full of stress induced anguish.

Kitty seemed distracted by something, but she answered. Ak could tell she wasn't fine, however, and in fact, she said so herself just moments later. Suddenly, she ran off. or tried to; she didn't get far as she warned Ak not to follow. By now, the others taken notice of Kitty's strange behavior, particularly the Mirialan, who was Force sensitive. Dathomir is strong with the Dark Side, but what she felt now seemed to be coming from someone. It was radiating from the Felacatian. Her suspicions were only confirmed when she saw for the first time--she really hadn't paid much attention to Kitty before--when Kitty removed her sabers as she stripped of her clothing. Marvuth and Qurk, having heard of Felacatians but not really knowing what one looked like, were terrified as Kitty began to change. They got as far away as they could, yet stayed close enough that they could still see what was going on. Mira, Sota, and Ricki had a different reaction. They grabbed their blasters.

Nathan had grabbed the Mirialan, who was overwhelmed by the Darkness radiating from Kitty, and moved away. "You idiots, don't shoot her! You're just going to get yourselves killed faster."

Ak hadn't moved from where Kitty left him when she ran off. Indecency didn't really bother him considering his was a species that was always indecent when not in another form. Still, he respectfully looked away when Kitty began stripping. When she had completed her transformation, Ak noticed the three humans had raised their blasters at Kitty. "Those won't do you any good against a Felacatian in their rage form." The Gurlanin looked back at Kitty as she let out a roar that made his fur stand on end and convinced the humans that they may be better off backing away, after all. Standing before another predator, Ak's first instinct was to fight Kitty. For a second or two, there was nothing he wanted more than to rush forward and let his claws get reacquainted with the feel of flesh... But he caught the anguish in her roar. She was in pain. While that, too, spoke to his predatory instincts, his need to protect the rest of the group spoke to his pack mentality, which was stronger at the moment.

Unaware until just now that he had tensed up in anticipation of a fight, Ak relaxed. When he began speaking to Kitty, his voice seemed to become even more soothing than it already was. His words flowed like liquid, like a gentle rain. "Kitty. Kitty, you must calm down. You don't want to hurt anyone, that is why you tried to run away. No one here wants to hurt you, but you must calm yourself." At the same time, Ak opened himself up to the Force, to tap into his species' natural telepathic ability. The moment he did, he could feel the dark energy of Dathomir. He could feel the Dark Side flowing within Kitty. 'So you are a Sith,' Ak Veh'rum spoke mentally to Kitty. He couldn't be sure if she heard, if she would hear any thought he sent to her. Gurlanin could communicate telepathically with their own kind with ease, but not at all with other species. Ak had learned how to do so, though reading another species' thoughts remained beyond his capabilities. However, he found that speaking telepathically with another species as effortlessly as he could with other Gurlanin proved possible only with constant exposure to an individual. After his initial attempt, it took Ak several days to establish a strong mental link. It wasn't a terribly tedious process, but one Ak didn't oft find a need to go through. 'I don't know how much of this you will hear, Kitty. I hope this gets through, at least: focus on my voice. It will help you change back.'

Ak had stopped talking aloud just in case his thoughts weren't all getting through, that Kitty might hear what was better. His disconcertingly orange eyes were trained on the Felacatian, though his almost hypnotic words were directed at Nathan now. "Nathan, you may wish to move the group back a ways. Just in case I can't calm Kitty down. Just... no sudden movements. And be as quiet as you can."

"Right..." Nathan, Mira, Sota, Ricki, and the Mirialan backed away. As quickly as they could in as non-threatening a manner as possible, the five made their way over to Marvuth and Quirk.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
With good reason Kitty was frighting those that were her companions moment ago. A few of them were wise and backed away and a few others decided to train their blasters on her. Unfortunately with all the times she's transformed and her training from Ferus/Krest while in this state she was becoming capable of using some of her force abilities. A weak force barrier constructed in front of her invisible to the naked eye if one wasn't force sensitive. She gave a growl to those threatening her and she prepared to pounce. She was about to spring upon them when Ardo distracted her with a very smooth voice. What her conscious was able to hear was pushed away by that other voice. 'Calm is what made you complacent and depressed calm accomplishes nothing. Look at what your attempts to be nice has gotten you. They want to kill you and without your sabers you are defenseless. Kill them before they can do you any harm.' That canine he was trying to stop her and she could see his muscles tensed and ready for combat and his voice was distracting. He had to go first. With an aggressive roar she leapt at the canine which in terms of weight was far smaller. In mid air she was snatched from her jump. A very large black creature on wings that blocked out the sun and swooped in out of seemingly nowhere and caught Kitty with it's 4 legs. It attempted to fly glide off with it's catch but instead some invisible force flung the dragon to the ground. The two large creatures had traveled some distance before crashing. Far enough away that they were out of sight but close enough that they could be upon them in only a few moments. "Great swamp monster you're heavy." The dragon said to no one in particular not that there were many that understood dragonic. She got up and took back to the air before swooping down to pick Kitty up again. The large feline was going to have none of that and jumped to meet the dragon in the air. Kitty grappled it with her claws and attempted to bite it's exposed neck. The dragon kicked the cat off, it's claws causing some gouges into the dragon's flesh. "Jeez you're ferocious, calm down we need to get out of here. I'm not here to eat you especially not for the fight you put up." The only response the dragon got was more growling and roaring. "You're lucky I hate those savages so much I don't want them getting anything or I'd let you die to them even if it would be fun to see how many you could kill. Now time for your cat nap!" The dragon spit a small ball of flame at Kitty and the feline was swift to dodge it. That moment of dedicated moment the dragon used to get away from the flame the dragon swooped in once more pinning the cat to the ground before knocking her aside the head hard with a paw. She left some light scratches as her claws accidentally lightly brushed her. With great effort the dragon slowly lifted the unconscious Kitty and slowly tried flying away. "Oh my freaking.......you need to lose some weight."

The dragon didn't get too far before she was forced to land. It was very quickly exhausting trying to transport the large cat. But to top it off the bleeding on the sides of her torso was rather bad. Setting the unconscious creature down the dragon collapsed herself. "I've never (huff) seen anything like you (huff) here before (huff) did you (huff) escape or something (huff.)" Something else was off though. Her limbs seemed to stop responding and before long she found herself completely paralyzed and in agony all over especially around her injuries. It was no normal pain, she'd been injured many times before. This was something else something she did not understand and it terrified her especially since she simply could not will herself to move yet completely conscious.

It wasn't too long before Kitty began waking. Her head pounded but otherwise it was sound almost as if the headache was pushing out what had been influencing her. Memories of what had transpired flooded back to her. She'd almost killed Ardo when something ripped her out of the air. Looking around Kitty quickly found the dragon sitting motionless next to her. It must have saw her as food and been starving or something to go after something as large as herself. Now it laid motionlessly on the ground and yet it's eyes were open and moving. Kitty remembered at that moment about the venom in her claws and how large of a dose she could inject in this form. Plenty enough to kill the dragon before the day was over. Heck it probably wouldn't be long till the paralysis set in to the vital organs like the lungs and heart. Still even if she was seen as food this dragon stopped her from killing the people that was suppose to be helping her hunt it. But not she had it all to herself. Actually no what was she thinking. This was an endangered species. She couldn't turn it in and let it be farmed for whatever resources their employees thought they could get out of it. Hmm maybe she could sell it to them then turn on them and release the dragon back into it's habitat. In any case it meant the dragon had to live and she had precious little time to work with to unsure it doesn't die. Kitty looked around but didn't recognize her surroundings at all. "Help!" She shouted. "It's me Kitty, I'm fine now.....help!" Then she remembered one of them was a bestial shape shifting canine. Maybe he had good hearing. "Ardo! I need help, Ardo!" If he found her she would waste no time explaining things that could be explained later. "I got the dragon but it's in critical condition I got no time to explain run back and grab all my stuff and bring it here. I'll guard the dragon in the mean time."

Unfortunately, Ak's initial unconscious reaction to Kitty didn't go unnoticed by the feline. She roared again, this time in aggression, and leapt to attack the Gurlanin. Ak made no attempt to get out of the way because he wasn't afraid to get a few scratches... and he heard something. Before he had a chance to really look around and see where it was coming from, however, Kitty was gone. She was pulled off to the left in mid-air, one of her claws just barely missing Ak's snout. A simultaneous head turn ensued as a large winged creature flew off with the Felacatian. The group couldn't believe what they were seeing. Was that a dragon? They could see the beast starting to go down with Kitty in tow.

"What was that thing?" the Mirialan asked.

"That is what we are here for," Nathan answered. "I've never had the beast I was hunting for come to me."

"Then let's get after it!" Qurk said as he began to move off in the direction they had seen the dragon go.

Mira scoffed. "Even I know that's a bad idea. That cat was one thing, but her and a dragon? That's a death wish. I say we wait here and see which comes back."

"Maybe set up some traps," Sota chimed in.

Nathan started to walk back to the camp. "She's right. They're both dangerous but that dragon is even more so. It probably knows this area well. And like I said, it's got good senses. If the Felacatian comes back first, we can assume she probably wounded it, at least enough to get away. We'd stand a better chance then."

There were some disapproving grumbles and disappointed looks, but everyone agreed. Meanwhile, Ak had slipped away unnoticed and gone in search of Kitty and her captor. He wasn't so much focused on finding them, however, as on his failure at calming Kitty. It by no means surprised him that he failed--she was Felacatian, not Gurlanin, and so he was always destined to fail at a first attempt. What surprised him was he failed even though Kitty was Force-sensitive; his attempt should have been successful despite the difference in species.

The Gurlanin stopped and looked around. He could hear the sounds of what was perhaps a fight, but it was brief and he couldn't pinpoint the exact location. Still, he went in that direction. His search was brought to an end when he heard Kitty calling for help. Her voice was farther away than the scuffling had been. Ak followed the voice, now specificially calling for him--or rather his alias. The dense forest suddenly gave way to a swap. It was on a small island in the swap that the canine found Kitty and the dragon. "Kitty! Are you all right?" he asked as he approached cautiously, both because of the dragon and because Kitty was still in her big cat form. His question went unanswered, however, as Kittty wasted no time to point out the dragon's condition--which Ak now noticed--and instructing him to get her things. He sniffed at Kitty to familiarize himself with her scent before returning to the camp.

"What do you mean, 'critical condition'?" Nathan was almost shouting as Ak, who had briefly returned to a human form, gathered Kitty's belongings into a bag.

"She'll explain when we get back, I'm sure." Ak returned to his true form and ran off, carrying the bag in his mouth. The others watched then looked at Nathan.

"What now?" Marvuth asked.

"Prepare to get that dragon on board. And to kill those shifters if it dies." Nathan brushed past the Gran and made his way back to his ship. Mira followed him while the rest went to get a cage and restraints.

Ak followed Kitty's scent trail--at least, what part of it was actually on the ground. He found the swamp again and the island housing the Felacatian. "What happened?" he asked after he dropped the bag and looked the dragon over.

Kalic pushed through some of the forests of Dathomer in hunt for a spice stash he had been tipped off about. He wasn't there to steal the illegal substance though. No. He was their to be sure is never got sold. He figured his T-21 should be powerful enough to destroy anything there, but he had one issue. "Where is this dang cache at," the Miraluka asked mostly to himself before a quick round of whistling entered his ears. It was his astromech, G3-D9. The Q7-series astromech floated just behind the eye-less man. "(Well, maybe we could ask directions from a nice Rancor,)" the droid stated with some sarcasm in her tone. The pilot "glared" at the droid, who just let out some whistles that sounded like snickering. If Kalic had eyes to roll he would. He loved the droid to death, be sometimes she could be a pain in the neck. Not quite the pain that this stash was being, but a pain. Either way, she was the only gunner he trust, and right now he needed the extra optics to watch his back.

Soon, as Kalic pushed through more woods, he caught sight of something that made him hide, and pull the spherical droid down to him. "(Hey! What's the big...?)"

Kalic just put a finger to his lips and went "Shush" before looking at what was there. He saw a three... he actual didn't recognize what species they were. He could tell one think though. The canine had a similar look to other Miraluka like himself. The Force? But the other thing he saw surprised him more. A dragon-like creature. He had never heard of anything like that on Dathomir, which meant it must have been rare. Then the canine spoke to the feline. So they were sentient, at least the two moving ones. Where they some sort of vets? Nothing looked like medical supplies. Poachers? No they didn't seem to have the gear for it, but maybe they didn't need it. The Spice runners coming for the cache. No. Didn't make sense. Why would they bother with the dragon? Whatever was going on, Kalic decided he'd find out. He let go of Jee, and the two soon walked out. Kalic kept his rifle shouldered, but tried to not look threatening.

"Hey. What is that thing, and what are you doing with it?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Ardo returned with with her bag. Kitty was in no condition to rummaged through it herself though lacking the proper thumbs and all. "I need you to grab my data pad and unlock it with the password 'KittyNocturnia*KonekoArketa2' then hit the call ship button and then the emergency extraction option.

After he does so she'd then take the moment to answer his question. "I guess it thought I would make a good snack and grabbed me. Unfortunately I was not in control and my claws have a very potent venom. It'll be dead in moments if we can't get it the antidote."

It was not long at all after the option was selected that the large 60 meter long ship was suddenly almost on top of them it's rear engines blasting at full power to halt all momentum ripping up and vaporizing a large swath of forest behind it. The landing gear and loading ramp extended at the same time the ship came down to land not bothering to do so lightly as the suspension fought against the ship's weight to keep it from slamming against the ground.

"Alright let's load her up!" Kitty got around and began slowly pushing the dragon up the ramp. "Help me guide it! This creature is freaking heavy!" She'd push it hopefully with Ardo's help all the way to the specialized cage she had aboard the ship which was just big enough to fit the dragon. "Droid! Grab my companion here the Terentatek antidote then get us out of the atmosphere." The pilot droid appeared after a few moments with a syringe that it gave to Ardo. "Yes ma'am." It said before departing for the cockpit.

Once in space Kitty visibly relaxed sitting down on her hunches and letting out a deep sigh. She looked at Ardo thoughtfully. "Thank you for your help." She was about to say more but her droid came back and interrupted her before she could start. "We are in stable orbit ma'am. Are you planning on going anywhere?"

"No grab that bag and put it in my room and also put the lightsabers in it, in their place."

"Yes ma'am." The droid replied before doing as it was ordered.

Kitty brought her gaze back to Ardo. She studied him carefully judging his thoughts based on his body language for what she was about to tell him. "I'm not giving them the dragon, was never planning too. I don't want to release it either though. Someone else or even the same people will hunt them down to extinction. Problem is with it occupying the cage that's meant for me I can't actually go anywhere. I'm also not sure if that's enough antidote for the venom. It's only meant to deal with doses I deliver in my normal form. My home is the only place I have more. The antidote isn't available on the public market."

'Ardo' returned to his human form to do what Kitty had asked; it only took him a few moments. Just as he completed his task, someone emerged from the forest. He had heard some noise before, but was too focused on what Kitty was telling him to do to acknowledge it. There was a brief moment where the Gurlanin could have answered the newcomer, but then Kitty's ship arrived and they were thrown into haste to get the dragon onboard. Ak clambered up the dragon's back to get in front of it and pull while Kitty pushed from behind. Together they got it into a cage and then the atmosphere calmed as they made their way into orbit. Kitty finally seemed to relax as she sat and thanked him. "You're welcome," he replied as he finished administering the antidote to the dragon. After a quick conversation with her droid, she spoke to him again. What she said was... interesting, to say the least. Ak retook his true form and sat down as well. His orange eyes bore into the Felcatian, yet offered no guess as to his thoughts on what was just said. In truth, he was a bit conflicted. On one hand, it would be a shame to see an endangered species sold off to the highest bidder to live a captive life. On the other, the pay for this job was supposed to be quite considerable, which was the whole reason Ak accepted it. The only indication of what he was thinking finally came from his feline-esque tail, which moved with a bit of irritation. In contrast to his tail, however, his voice portrayed no such emotion; it was as soothing and calm as ever. "It should at least be enough to stabilize it, which is better than nothing. If you aren't going to release it, what will you do? It might be safe in your care, but would that really be better than being in the hands of someone looking add to their collection? As for not being able to go anywhere..." Ak trailed off and thought for a moment. But before he presented his thought, he had a question, "Do you absolutely need to travel in a cage?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitties eyes narrowed making her look even more predatory than she was, like she was about to pounce on him and rip his throat out for his insult. Her body language did not mirror that though. There was going to be no pouncing. "I'm quite offended you would compare me to some sort of exotic collector." Though she supposed she was in a different sense. But that was justice related and revenge. "Look at me as I am now. I am or at least used to be often seen as nothing more than a beast that should be put away." Kitty couldn't bring herself to say much more in fear of losing it again. She could feel would ever foul force that presided on that planet seeking to latch on to her darker thoughts. Even being this far from the planet's surface. "I'll release it on my home planet. It's out of the way and we don't get many visitors. Nobody is going to look for it there and it'll be safe."

Ardo then questioned her necessity for a cage. "Unfortunately yes. Hyperspace does not agree with me at all. I have to restrain myself to prevent from tearing my own ship apart in a blind pain ridden rage and killing myself in the process. What's more it can't be just any cage either. As I am now I can shred durasteel with ease. It need to be made out of special much stronger material." Kitty brought a paw up and flexed it extending her claws and wiggling her toes, a drop of venom falling from a couple. The sight of the venom dripping from her own claws unnerved her and she quickly put the paw back down.

"I can compensate you for whatever they were going to pay you. I was never in it for the money. I was actually planning on finding the inner workings of their operations and tearing the whole thing down. But things haven't exactly gone to plan. Or you could refuse and I could drop you on the planet with nothing to show for your trouble. Or I suppose I could eject you into space too." He was a different species from her entirely. More canine in nature while she was more feline. But his action with his tail was far more reminiscent of a feline. He was very difficult to read. Suppose that was the case with any species with that much flexibility in their shape.

The Gurlanin's orange eyes scanned the Felcatian at her request. She indeed did look like something that should be caged; so did he. They were predators, after all. At her revelation that she intended to release the dragon, albeit on her home planet, Ak's tail stopped moving. Kitty then went on to explain her need for a cage... and then presented him with three options, though he wasn't confident that she meant that last one. The Gurlanin stood and paced as he thought. It was unavoiable, or course, for him to not look like he was pacing with the intent to suddenly attack the next thing that moved. The unsettling color of his eyes certainly didn't convey a docile nature. Finally, Ak addressed the options that had been lain before him. "If it's all the same to you, I'd rather not float home. As for dropping me back on the planet... I suppose I've nothing to lose. I could spin some lie to cover for you, or tell the truth. Either way, I could probably convince Nathan to give the group some pay for our trouble. However..." Ak looked at the dragon. "...Who knows how long before that antidote isn't enough? And you would be stranded here without help." He returned his gaze to Kitty. "Alright. I will help you get home and in exchange, I'll take that compensation. My plan is to keep whichever of you stays out calm. It failed the first time, but with you calmer now, I think it'll work. So do you want to stay out or will you get in the cage?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty wasn't bothered by the pacing. Even if he was planning on doing anything he was like a small rodent compared to her. A shame he wasn't a sith though. His abilities would be invaluable as an assassin. Maybe he still could be.

Ardor gave his response after finishing his pacing.

"You want to compensate them? I had been planning on killing them...eventually."

"Yea, I don't think the antidote will last long. We are more than a few days away. That Dragon is bigger than me. Heck it was able to pick me up! It could probobly just as easily tear a hole in this ship and I don't imagine it will be very happy being abducted. On the other hand you'd have to keep me from raging the whole trip. The dragon might be forced to calm down after the venom starts taking effect again."

It was Kitty's turn to start pacing. She didn't like any of this. All options sucked and time was against her. She was not going to let this dragon die. "If you're sure you can keep the dragon calm let's let it out. If it gets out of control and starts tearing the ship up then we're all dead. Grab one of my lightsabers from my room. They aren't actually fake. My droid will probably stop you just give it the same password as on my datapad."

"Droid!" Kitty shouted as she started pushing the unconscious dragon out of the cage and locking herself in. The droid arrived shortly after. "Set course for home. Oh and Ardo will be taking one of my sabers if things get out of hand with the dragon. There, now you don't need a password." Kitty smiled as best as a giant cat could.

"That was the plan, yes, if you didn't go along with mine. But I assume they'll probably pack up and leave when neither of us come back, and I don't plan on tracking them down just to see if they got paid." Ak watched as Kitty started supposing and then pacing. Finally, she chose to go along with him and to get in the cage. He helped her get the dragon out and as she locked herself in, he circled the unconscious creature. He hoped that if it did wake, he'd have an easier time calming it down. Shouldn't be too hard with it filled with a deadly venom, right? If his voice didn't work, however, Kitty had instructed him to take one of her lightsabers--which she felt the need to remind weren't fake. The Gurlanin wasn't above killing to keep himself alive, but this was an endangered species... and if the dragon survived he could get Kitty to give him even more than what they were originally going to be paid. So Ak carefully inspected the dragon--from a distance, of course--as he devised his own plan. If his voice didn't work, he'd take the form of the dragon, in hopes a familiar face would be more comforting. He looked up when Kitty called to her droid again. She gave a sort of smile as she informed him that he wouldn't need to recite the password. His tail flicked slightly. "I suppose I can tell you, Ardo is only an alias, one I use whenever I'm on Naboo. My real name is Ak Veh'rum." He sat down near the cage and watched the dragon.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"Well thank you very much for your help Ak Veh'rum. I'm privileged to have your name."

Not long after the hyperspace engine was engaged and in a couple hours after that Kitty devolved into nothing but a rage beast trying to rip open the cage and kill the dragon and then canine. Didn't matter she'd never been able to get out before.

At the same time a certain dragon was walking up and discovering it's been kidnapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom