Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haio!

I'm going to start off with my signature "Haio!" simply because I can. Um, I've RPed a lot in my days, even though I'm not even 21, and never been into Pen and Paper until recently. My good friend Ander, or more commonly known here as Ali Hadrix, introduced me to this site, saying its friendlier than a previous site we were on. To be honest, I never liked that community, too many stalemates, not enough 'Let's get this done and have fun.' attitudes. I've also been out of it in text RP, but I RP on SWTOR, so I haven't lost my game. Hope this turns out to be a fun time, I'm interested in seeing what you guys have here.

[member="Crystaall"]

Hey, welcome! I know who Ali is, and it's a shame I haven't really written with her yet. Which should mean that it'll be a shame if I don't write with you in the days, weeks, months ahead. Like breeds like, as such.

So, welcome to Chaos! I hope you find your time here enjoyable, and never stagnant! If you have any questions, any at all, ask away. We're all quite happy to answer them if we can and help you on your way.

I'll see you out there, in the threads! ^_^

[member=Crystaall]

I don't know what other sites you were on previously, but we're a pretty friendly bunch. :) Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find what you're looking for, and enjoy your stay. Let's get this done and have fun. :D

[member="Crystaall"]

Welcome to chaos!! spend a bit of time reading through the faction descriptions and find one you think fits you and your character, every faction has awesome and helpful people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom