Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Hail to the King~ [Sith Empire]

It was madness. A flurry of hungering power, and malicious strength that threatened to tear this world asunder with it's ferocity. The immovable object stood firm against the unstoppable force, neither willing to back down or give in to each other. Kaine may be more force-oriented than many Masters his age, but he was a monster in close-quarters combat. Utilizing Djem So for it's non-stop offensive power, he battered away at Dranok's defensive Soresu, his moves quick and powerful. All around them the 501st and Blackblades fought a bloody war against one another, the two best Stormtrooper legions fighting to the bloody end for their masters without a care for their own lives.

Kaine normally would be spouting some hateful words, or stinging barbs meant to weaken his defense, but this time he was deathly silent. Dranok was not someone to easily fall for Dun Möch, and thus Kaine knew it would be an absolutely futile effort. He focused only on his blade work, and that of Dranok's, marveling at their skill and prowess in their chosen fields of combat. This bout could go on forever without end, but Kaine had every intention for it to end with him the absolute victor. While his left hand continued to work his blade against Dranok's, his right began to shimmer with blackness, a darkness that was every bit evil and sadistic, until then power could be contained no longer. Kaine thrust his right hand out, blackness exploded from his palm in the form of a wave aimed towards Dranok's left shoulder/flank. He didn't want to outright kill him, that was too easy, he wanted to break him.

@[member="Darth Arcis"]

A clang of metal against metal rang out near @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] and @[member="Darth Arcis"].

Darth Apparatus had took a single step forward with his right foot. After evading the fighting Blackblade and 501st forces, he penetrated the Hall of Emperors to the point of standing several meters from Kaine Darth Arcis dueling for the Empire.

A black hood and cloak flowed over the Darth’s back. Pulled back by a light breeze, it revealed the scratched, dulled abyssal armor beneath. Just Darth Apparatus’s mask showed any sign of color.

Just as Kaine unleashed a black wave upon Darth Arcis, Darth Apparatus expelled a loud, “Haaaaaaaaaah,” as if letting out a heavy sigh.

Subsequent breaths were deep. He kept his back slightly hunched over. His arms hovered to the side of his hips with his palms opened and fingers bent slightly. He kept his stance even - his right leg slightly back and both feet shoulder-width apart.

Normally, one could not pierce the Darth’s clouded and muddled thoughts. To most, attempting to peer into the mind of Darth Apparatus only revealed an unresponsive void. Yet at the moment that Darth Apparatus stood before the two fighting for the throne, rage clearly oozed from Darth Apparatus.

Then, Darth Apparatus lifted both his hands. When he did so, the Force began to push upon Kaine and Darth Arcis in a moderately compelling attempt to temporarily separate the two.

Regardless of what happened, Darth Apparatus bellowed, “Fight as you wish, yet minimize the Empire’s loss. Every dead slave means one less rifle that could have been fired at the Republic.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

Nick wasn't dumb enough to try and block all the attacks. Instead, he pressed his blade against his hard enough to push him back, then backed up, clearing enough space that any other slashes would miss.

After Marcus's flurry ended, Nick lifted a hand, looking like he was going for Force Bolt, but didn't attack.

"Stop" he said. "This is ridiculous. The result of this coup means nothing to me. But we're allies in this, regardless. Fighting amongst ourselves only results in casualties that the Republic can surely capitalize on. Don't. Be. A. Fool!"

He looked over at @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] and @[member="Darth Arcis"]. Then at @[member="Darth Apparatus"] who attempted to stop their squabble, but never taking his eyes off Faust.

Louise

here for your dad
It was probably time to release these two from open roleplaying limbo. The danger of interacting with Karin Dorn.

Where I'm from, Vash is rhyming slang for a certain part of the female anatomy, one of the crudest sharpest words in the dictionary. Ten points if you used the word hairy before it. Disgusting.

“I do not believe that this is truly our nature, look at yourself, look at me. There are countless other Sith out there in the galaxy aware of these events and yet they are not partaking in such destruction.” There Karin went again, mentally preparing herself to go back up onto her podium of opinion. “Undoubtedly it's also a question of personality, naturally you're right that the dark side draws a certain kind of person to its ranks but we're not all power hungry to the point of obliteration.”

As Tumblr likes to state. Two, there are two kinds of people.

They were joined by a third who merely came in with an innocent question but got swiftly sniped at by the ever-so-slightly rude Vash.
“Kaine will win, my dear,” she stated plainly, using the term 'my dear' would age her terribly in the minds of others but as long as the body was young nobody was about to hand her a zimmer frame and push the Sith into sheltered housing.

“Don't mind my friend here, he probably just doesn't like you,” the woman smirked at the blonde. Honesty is the best policy after all.

@[member="Paega Anginous"], @[member="Vash Nazari"]

J3C0

J
Vash listened to the woman prattle on for quite some time, a blank expression drawing across his face slightly as she spoke. He frowned slightly as the woman said Kaine will wn, he realized he had absolutely no idea which one of these men was Kaine but decided that it was the challenger from how the woman reacted and spoke. His eyes narrowed slightly on the man with long hair, then he returned his gaze to Paega and Karin.

“It's not that I don't them. Its that I think they're foolish.” Vash said in the flattest tone possible. There was a sort of half sensitivity to his voice as though he was only really joking, though it was hard to tell.

The emergence of a powerful new Sith Lord caused the draw of Vash's gaze. @[member="Darth Apparatus"] was well known, and his voice itself seemed to shatter the battle that was going on. Vash cringed visibly as the Sith Lord spoke, though he tried not to show it. Apparatus was a man not to fight or challenge, perhaps even the two wannabe Emperors would recognize.

The Togruta watched expectantly.
@[member="Karin Dorn"] @Paega Anginous

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom