Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hail, and well met!

Oops. Sorry. My bad. Been spending too much time RPing in Middle-Earth. But, I've been getting the Star Wars itch again, and so I've ended up here.

So, yeah. Woo! First Star Wars RP forum, by the way. Any RP forum, actually, so I'll be a bit to figure things out before really posting anything RP-related. I especially have to adjust to the different technology and planet lists. I typically stick in the era between episodes 3 and 4, so I'm relearning. (Is Kelchase an acceptable planet, by the way?)

So for me, I'm a writer, mainly. I write a lot of science-fiction, especially space opera, superhero, and weird science adventure/New Pulp. Needless to say, Star Wars is a massive influence on me, and I've always loved tinkering around in it. With all the new Star Wars stuff happening soon, I've been drawn back into it.

So, yeah. That's me.

Welcome aboard, Jethro!

Feel free to post up any questions in this thread or message someone and we're all (most of us :p ) happy to help!

Nice to have a different perspective on things and I'm not sure about the planet, I've never heard of it so I can't give you a ruling on that. But happy to help you with whatever else you've got Q's for!

Here's a complimentary Welcome Cherry Pie, and a map of the galaxy, complete with all the party hotspots and Celebrity housing developments. Oh, and here's a bumper sticker and a key chain! *Bumper sticker reads: "I <3 Force!" and key chain is a little mini-Tefka*
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom