Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Hadzuska Rowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evglwj0.jpg

Intent: To create semi-sentient familiars through Sith Alchemy for Sith Lord, Sage Bane
Dev Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/61549-the-dream-of-reason/
Name: Hadzuska Rowa (or Shadow Wolves)
Designation: Semi-sentient
Homeworld: Darth Raven’s alchemical laboratory on Coruscant
Language: Howls
Average height: 1 m at the shoulder
Weight: Made of shadow/weightless
Skin color: Black
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Glowing red
Breathes: Does not need to breathe

STRENGTHS:
  • Can be summoned at will: The familiars live in the summoner's shadow and can be summoned and unsummoned at will using the Force
  • Bonded to its master: Hadzuska Rowa are bonded to the summoner and cannot be controlled by another
  • Second sight: The familiar allows its summoner to experience the sights and sounds the Hadzuska Rowa encounters
  • Force projection: Like most Sith familiars, the Hadzuska Rowa allows its summoner to project his Force powers through the creatures, as if the Master was at the familiar's location in person.

WEAKNESSES:
  • Fragile: Like most Sith familiars, Hadzuska Rowa are easily damaged in combat from both melee attacks and Force attacks. They can sometimes be accidentally destroyed by the summoner himself if too much Force energy flows through them from the user, any large scale attacks, i.e., lightning and storm powers have a chance of destroying the familiars
  • Need a connection: While it does not take all the summoner’s focus, the familiars stay active as long as the summoner has a mental connection to them. If the summoner is debilitated so are the familiars
  • Long recharge rate: If the familiars are destroyed, they will take some time to re-summon and reconnect to the caster’s mind
  • Can be permanently destroyed: Pure light-sided energy attacks can destroy them forever. The summoner will feel agonizing pain if the familiars are destroyed this way. The summoner must repeat the full alchemical ritual to recreate them.

Numbers that the summoner can spawn varies according to skill level of summoner

Acolyte: 1-3
Knight: 3-10
Master: 10-30

[member="Sage Bane"]

Sorry it took a little while to get to this, RL has been very busy with work. Anywho, I just see a few things here that need handled.
  • Other than just lightning attacks, familiars can be destroyed if too much Force energy flows through them from the user, they aren't meant to channel large scale attacks, so if you could change that part to just large scale powers that would be appreciated.
  • The numbers for how many can be controlled at once seem a little high, the crow familiars you could have more understandable, but these would be a bit harder to have as many. If you could lower the Master level down to somewhere in the thirties and the Knight level down to the teens somewhere, I would have no problem advancing this

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

I edited the following section:

Sage Bane said:
  • Fragile: Like most Sith familiars, Hadzuska Rowa are easily damaged in combat from both melee attacks and Force attacks. They can sometimes be accidentally destroyed by the summoner himself if too much Force energy flows through them from the user, any large scale attacks, i.e., lightning and storm powers have a chance of destroying the familiars
And changed the numbers to the following:

Acolyte: 1-3
Knight: 3-10
Master: 10-30

I believe this is more like what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom