Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG H a l p M e

The Lord of Fate

^ Me Tbh

As of right now, I am stuck on a Feudal Planet with no way to get off it to find help for a series of disappearances of entire populations on the world. Aravae has a transponder made from archeotech to contact the outside world and has currently pinged the entire galaxy for assistance.

I also intend for the thread to be completely open for /anyone to join/. If that is alright! Sith, Jedi, Murderer, even pirate!

Here is my char sheet, if you wanna know a bit moar about who you are helping:

L i n k b e h e r e

The Lord of Fate
Alright! Here's what I had in mind. I'm going to @ all three of you to join me on Cathay to take me off someplace. Maybe continue a plot or something in the thread.

I'm going to just give you all the runabout, the lore, the world-building etcetera, and the meeting point. From then on, its your show :)

Xzeench Xzeench

Hey, sorry for the delay. Things are getting a bit hectic with work and I don't want to hold up your thread. I'll rp myself out in a way that may allow me to jump back in later when I have more time. Otherwise, good luck with the thread!

Haden Del

H
If there is an open spot, I'd be interested in jumping in :)

Btw, I am sitting at my desk at work laughing at that video. Third day in a row...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom