Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Häerzblat - Heart's Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasia Celestyne

K
jBBmKtN.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To make an elegant weapon for Kasia that isn't a standard lightsaber
  • Image Source: Original. Color changed by me.
  • Canon Link: Force Imbued Blade
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sword
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Clarion: When drawn and wielded by someone who harnesses the Light side of the Force, the blade softly sings in notes found beautiful by most cultures. When drawn and wielded by someone who harnesses the Dark side of the Force, the blade screeches in discordant noise.
  • Saber Proof: Being made primarily from Sonsteel, the weapon is extremely resistant to Lightsabers, as well as being highly resilient.
  • Preternaturally Sharp: The weapon remains sharp without the need for honing.
  • Stainless: While being wielded by someone who harnesses the Light side of the Force who is acting justly, the weapon will not stain with blood spilt. If the wielder harnesses the Dark side, or performs unjust acts with the blade, it will gum up with every ounce of blood spilled.
STRENGTHS
  • Clarion: When drawn and wielded by someone who harnesses the Light side of the Force, the blade softly sings in notes found beautiful by most cultures.
  • Saber Proof: Being made primarily from Sonsteel, the weapon is extremely resistant to Lightsabers, as well as being highly resilient.
  • Preternaturally Sharp: The weapon remains sharp without the need for honing.
  • Light Side Amplifier: The Songsteel-Solari alloy in the fuller of the blade acts as an amplifier for light side powers, and aids in focusing the wielders concentration.
WEAKNESSES
  • Requires Skill: Similar to a lightsaber, this weapon requires skill to use without harming oneself. This is due to both the need to be focused on the Light side of the force as well as its preternatural sharpness.
  • Clarion: When drawn and wielded by someone who harnesses the Dark side of the Force, the blade screeches in discordant noise.
  • Dark Annihilation: While being wielded by a powerful Dark side user, the weapon is susceptible to being utterly destroyed either by prolonged exposure to the dark side without a Light side user touching the weapon or through a concentrated effort by a Dark side user wielding the weapon to destroy it.
  • Force Sensitive: When severed from the force (via void stone, ysalamiri, or other similar effect) the weapon becomes a simple songsteel blade, wieldable by anyone equally.
DESCRIPTION
Kasia's parents were both skilled makers of weapons, as well as being skilled wielders of them. When they had Kasia, they knew they wanted to raise her up to follow in their footsteps, so they went about making a masterpiece weapon for Kasia to keep at her side. The Solari crystal used in the making of the alloy for the fuller of the blade was harvested by the two over the first decade of Kasia's life. Each piece was attuned to both her parents and her through prolonged contact prior to being alloyed in with the songsteel. The crafting of the blade was done in excruciating slowness to ensure each task was completed before moving onto the next, each task including long amounts of time spent meditating as they poured the Light side of the Force, filtered through themselves, into their crafting.

What emerged after the painstaking process was a blade that was elegant and well-balanced. Beautiful in a simple way, as befit a noble Jedi, and useful for battle, as a Jedi will inevitably find themselves in battle. The process of channeling so much Light side energy into the blade gave it the clarion call when wielded by a Light sider, but also inadvertently instilled the means of its own destruction if ever left in the hands of a Dark sider for too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Kasia Celestyne

Absolutely love this weapon! I have only two small remarks:
  • I found the picture's I suppose original link, pleaase add this to the Image Source.
  • The second, because this sword is capable sense the Force, please add to your list what happens with the sword in such area where there is no Force, or Void stone, Ysalamir affect the weapon.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Kasia Celestyne

K
Kasia Celestyne

Absolutely love this weapon! I have only two small remarks:
  • I found the picture's I suppose original link, pleaase add this to the Image Source.
  • The second, because this sword is capable sense the Force, please add to your list what happens with the sword in such area where there is no Force, or Void stone, Ysalamir affect the weapon.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.
I added the link and an extra weakness to describe what happens in such an effect.

Thank you for finding the source! I was getting a lot of Pinterest and sections of Twitter that were a bit sketchy when I ran them through Google translate.

MANIAC MANIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom