Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Gutter Rats

Enzo's doing her "boss walk" again a mixture of sexy and powerful, It was mostly for Stacolt's benefit and she knew that Stacolt would be reduced to a puddle of sweat whenever she did something alluring like swaying her hips side to side. When Enzo pulled Stacolt close, she practically clung to him as if Stacolt let go, he'd disappear. Enzo was not a fighter and when things got bad as they usually did she would stay behind Stacolt clinging on to him for support. "Are you kidding me?" Stacolt said as they passed a particularly large Trandoshin whose gaze fell upon Enzo and snarled. Stacolt frowned placing Enzo closer to him. "I'm too pretty to be a Bounty Hunter, besides there's so much fracking rules to be a one. A Smuggler's life is free from all that chit."

It was starting to get warmer but Stacolt didn't remove his jacket just yet. Blaster fire was heard from the distance as he saw a squad of CIS soldiers rushing past them with B1 Battle Droids lagging behind. "Come on men!" A commander said. "A bunch rabble rousers took over the comms station at rover base!"

"Barely hit the ground," Stacolt said. "And we're already in another battlefield. Is there any place in the Galaxy that is not at war?"

Enzo Faye

Last edited:

Enzo Faye

E
She kept in toe, holding onto him as the Trandoshan had gave her the creeps all of a sudden. The heck did she do the big guy? It wasn't often people focused her out of a crowd, but she also couldn't say it didn't happen from time to time. Some people just didn't like her face she guessed. That blaster fire caused most everyone on the street to duck for a moment, a random scream heard, and otherwise a brief silence as the troops ran ahead. She was starting to hate this planet already, and they hadn't even done anything yet. Well other than smuggling themselves illegally on the planet that is.

"Nope, Total War, Allllll the time..."

She said matter of factly. She didn't believe that herself, even though well; hell, where was the last place they had been that wasn't in some constant form of war? For all different reasons, someone was always trying to off someone else, for whatever reason there may have been... She was a particularly non-violent person, but that didn't mean she couldn't be. One could say her concepts on self preservation trumped over her cowardice when it counted. She yawned a bit, and kept walking in toe with him.

One glance taken over her shoulder to see if anyone was following.

Stacolt Plohol Stacolt Plohol

Great.... more blaster fire, as if Enzo and Stacolt didn't endure any of that back when they were in Coruscant. "You know I dreamed that one day I was going to get us off Coruscant?" Stacolt said holding on to Enzo in a protective manner. "Maybe Coruscant wasn't a bad place afterall? It's still chit don't get me wrong but of all the other planets we've been in? I almost rather get frisked by CPF."

An MTT rolled out in the streets as B1 Battle Droids began dislodge from the transport and march single file into the battlefield ahead. "Attention everyone in Concord Village!" Stacolt frowned looking up to see a circular mini drone hovering above them. The people who got up looked at the drone with disdain and fear. "There has been an attack by the rebel soldiers we're heading into Code: Orange. All Battle Droids and soldiers will be sweeping the roads and asking for your clearance. If you do not have your clearance you'll be sent to the detainment center where you will be subject jail time and fines up 500,000 credits!"

"That's bullchit!" Stacolt could hear the Trandoshin. "We've been locked down for three fracking days!"

"Looks like things have gotten worse than we thought." Stacolt said. "We're gonna have to hurry to that Embassy."

Enzo Faye

Enzo Faye

E
As the situation worsened, she briefly checked that holomap they had been provided, and nodded in the direction of it.

"Then lets keep our head down and get outta' here, not interested in a cell, and I don't have five hundred thousand saved up..."

She agreed, this time moving first and tugging at his shoulder; She had no idea what Code Orange meant, but had no interest in finding out. As such those boots would clip along, head held down a little so as she was less noticeable.

"This thing with the Contact better be worth it... Cause I'm starting to feel reeeeal bad"

Zo admitted, almost feeling like they were being watched. It could've been her imagination, but she definitely made a point to not eyeball anymore soldiers.

Stacolt chuckled as the soldiers began to file in creating checkpoints all over the streets. "We don't have 10 credits saved up," he said smiling as they headed for the Embassy.

It was a long walk to the embassy, Stacolt and Enzo arrived at the entrance with the Smuggler allowing Enzo to lean against his arm. They felt out of place in what was a rather elegant looking building. Large marble walls, the Galactic Alliance symbol shining over them with the picture of the Chancellor below. There were many employees walking past Stacolt with some staring at them with suspicion raising an eyebrow at the clothes they were wearing but most kept to themselves. Stacolt and Enzo saw the receptionist: A blue Twileak motioning towards and the young man shyly walked to her.

"Stacolt?" The young Twileak motioned her R2 unit to scan the both of them. "Ringo will be seeing you soon please have a seat."

Enzo Faye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom