Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GUIDE] Credit Island

[member="Magdalena Lethe"]

"Ten times cooler?" Skeptical look crossed the young half-Galan's face, curious about what exactly they were working on now. Dad would always tell him later on....or at least eventually when Makai got to visit the project. "It could be way more boring, you could be at some stuffy meeting."

Judah chuckled slightly from his position on the grill while Makai put the water pitcher o the table after filling two other glasses. The boy slid into his chair, looking at bit restless at the thought of waiting even longer for his dinner.

"No need to feel that way. You're our guest here. " A slight pause as Judah concentrated on plating his meal. "Besides, you could end up hating the meal and us. Wasted dessert."

Smirk hit his features before bringing grilled local fowl piled high on toasted buns. Condiments were spread across the table, sauces, pickled vegetables and various other things. Even a take on a semi-tropical slaw, would one be so inclined.

Judah took a seat next to his son, stretching back in the chair while the boy loaded his sandwich high with various condiments.

"Boring talk now, right?"

An appreciative smirk showed at Makai's remark, "That's absolutely true, I could be at a boring business meeting," blue eyes drifted to the boy's father, "but here we are. Maybe not so boring afterall," and then there came the food and Judah's rebuttal. Hate them and the food?

"I've eaten a lot of fancy meals lately but you know what?"

Meals plated, people seated, Magda's stomach gave a delighted gurgle at the spread. The GUIDE Founder gave a lopsided smile, "I'll take this any day over a restaurant. Thank you so much for your hospitality."

"Boring talk now, right?"

"More like delicious," she waited a beat, perhaps a bit awkwardly to see if the pair had any pre-dinner ritual of prayer or otherwise. When it became apparent there was none Magda followed suit of the young Makai as he began to dig in and did so herself. After several bites and a short drink of water to wash it down she realized just how hungry she was. Funny how a home-cooked meal could make all that anxiety begin to dissolve.

"So I suppose since you cooked I should start. You've obviously heard of GUIDE or I wouldn't be here. Are there questions I can answer for you concerning GUIDE and what we do?"

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

[member="Magdalena Lethe"]

"Its nothing Miss Lethe."

In Judah's eyes, anyone could have thrown some meat over hot coals. It seemed to be his when in doubt strategy anyways. Makai was already stuffing his mouth with food, especially since it the words 'boring talk' had been brought up more than once. Small hand stopped to pass the ketchup on down to their guest however.

"I suppose my issue is that GUIDE seems a bit simplistic. Yes, you go around charting and exploring the galaxy. Makes a bit of sense. Yet, you seem to do this altruistically to a point. Normally, organizations such as yours don't have the best of intentions."

Judah paused and quickly realized he might have just called the businesswoman evil.

"Not that I am implying that you do not. Please don't take it the wrong way. I...I normally don't back organizations with darker intentions. I'm just trying to find out the whys and hows."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom