Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Grunnar-Class Heavy Frigate Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.
p_ship_2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create the Mark II of the Grunnar-Class Heavy Frigate
  • Image Source: Credit to Creator
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Reinforced Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Frigate Weapons
  • Standard Targeting Systems
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • More Fighter Support: As an improvement to the Mark I, The Mark II can house two entire squadrons of fighters within them
  • More Thick Armor: An an improvement to the Mark I, The Mark II has more thick armored plating in the event of shield failure
  • More Weaponry: The Mark II has more overall weaponry than the Mark I, providing it with more opportunities to defend itself with
WEAKNESSES
  • No Single Craft: The Mark II still doesn't have a single craft hanger within
  • Loss of Speed Boost: Unlike the Mark I, The Mark II cannot speed boost to catch up with other ships
  • Maneuverability: The Mark II still suffers from low maneuverability due to its dwarrow construction
DESCRIPTION

The Grunnar-Class Heavy Frigate Mark II is an upgraded model of the Grunnar-Class Mark I. General improvements were made using the frame of the first heavy frigate after the discovery of the general weaknesses which made the frigate more of a liability than an asset within combat. The Mark II was made using the foundries on Darvannis instead of being constructed mainly within the Great Brotherhood Vault on an undisclosed planet. Although the agreement with the Mancehron Kajidic was slowly turning sour with Borrodus Mancheron Boggurobb II wanting more percentages of the profits than normally agreed upon due to the uncertainty of the supplies reaching their destination away from the Silver Jedi Concord's Patrols or being ransacked by passing brotherhood of the maw forces. The Dark Forgemaster of the Order of Saithon was uncertain that taking credits away from the Brotherhood of Darkness would benefit them overall. However access to factories and the worker force of Darvannis proved difficult to give up. As such the forgemaster signed a new agreement with the Mancehron Kajidic. Providing them with more funding to increase the quality of the frigates coming out of their dockyards.

The First Model was presented towards the Lord of the Brotherhood, Kyrel Ren during an inspection of the Vault underneath the Order of Saithon's control. Finding them satisfactory after the construction of the Mark I, the Mark II was pressed into service and once again pushed into storage until the time was right for the Brotherhood of Darkness to come out of the shadows to take the galaxy underneath their own thrall away from the failures of the Brotherhood of the Maw and the Various Factions that claim dominion over the galaxy. Until then the Mark III would be planned due to discovering the weaknesses of the Mark II during final production phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom