Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growth, Slice of Life, & The Force

Hi, My Sweets!

Just wanted to let y'all know that this lovely lady is looking for a student to train.

Obviously she's a Jedi and wants someone who has similar ideals, so dark siders need not apply. Other than that she's open to pretty much anyone whether they're a jedi, adept, part of any other minor force group, or even just force sensitive.

I'm up for all styles of storytelling from romance to horror, and any specific stories that you may want to tell. One thing to know is that I also have a story arc I want to happen for Felicity with a lot of drama and slice of life moments. (She's at the end of a lifelong quest to meet her birth parents. Yikes.) The Padawan will be more than welcome to partake in that story, in fact it's encouraged. She also frequently goes on missions to recover holocrons and artifacts from dangerous ruins, the black market, and all sorts of dangerous places.

Felicity is smart, empathic, and a woman of many talents aside of her jedi training. She'd be excited to teach as well as learn from her padawan, especially with them being the first.

She spends most of her time in neutral space, but isn't afraid to fly under the radar if it means visiting a planet with a rich history.

I love the New Jedi Order Era stuff so there's definitely an influence there.

So yeah. Let me know if you're interested or just have any questions.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Felicity Skye"], I wouldn't mind to throw Shaun into this.

Shaun is a little dark due to having no force training other than from his father and what he could find. So anything is up for grabs.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
I myself am just up for character growth in general.

Shaun IC is wanting to fulfill his dreams, but he won't openly state it. So anything that could get him closer to doing this would be where he is headed. As I said, Open for just about anything.

[member="Felicity Skye"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom