Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Training Sign-up: Lightsaber Basics

Hi!

[SIZE=14.6667px]This is something I’ve been wanting to do for a while. I’ll be doing a group training session for anyone interested. This is primarily intended for those acolytes who find themselves without a master, but it is of course open to all. Leave a comment here if this is something that interests you! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The topic is “the basics”, so a decent chunk of it would involve Shii-Cho. This is a good foundation to build the rest of your training on. Ideally we get around to dabbling with other forms, but we’ll see how it develops. I also have a little surprise for the end. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]While the topic for this group lesson has been set, I’m curious: what would you like to learn? I want to try and do this every now and then, so it’d be useful to know for future reference. [/SIZE]

Rapax

R
this i think is justa big group training session for all acolytes [member="Vengeance"] master or not

[member="Darth Vornskr"] - Clearly!

[member="Vengeance"] - There's always a few. But none that have reached out to me, so I'm assuming all is well. Appreciate the effort you've put into making yourself available to acolytes, and helping out with training. Great work! :)

[member="Mullarus"] - Tagging you in case you're interested, apprentice.

This'll go up soon! RL has had me delayed. Probably tomorrow, though if I'm lucky, it'll go up today. Late comers are of course welcome, so feel free to hop in even after the thread has started.

This thread is finally up and running. I've tagged everyone who showed interest (let me know if I forgot anyone).

You can find it here.

If you didn't sign up but want to join, that's perfectly fine. Feel free to swing by. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom