Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rimward Trade League

A better, brighter Outer Rim through commerce, cooperation, and diplomacy

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Group Discussion & Brainstorming

Hey y'all! Apologies for the slowdown. That was not planned or intended, and for that, I apologize. I did not realize opening a new building would basically wreck me for so long.

Anyway! Congratulations on completing the three dominions for the SSD! That was an outstanding accomplishment, and you all put in enormous work. The lull afterward is understandable and indeed to be expected, but hopefully, we're all now refreshed and re-energized. So that takes us to the purpose of this thread.

What do you want to do next? What stories are you looking for? What elements do you want to explore? One of my goals for the League is a community-driven narrative, sort of how a West Marches D&D campaign can have multiple people running the game and taking turns, so that the narrative is driven by our choices and actions rather than a pre-planned outline. We want you, the writers, to be engaged in the faction narrative and how the stories develop rather than riding a railroad, we design.

Tides of Change
I won’t give away too much yet, but there are strange things afoot on Sluis Van \o/ Be on the lookout for a new story soon, fellow Leaguers :D

As for a per-character wishlist for me, here’s what flavors I’m hankering for:
  • Elias Edo Elias Edo could use a new Padawan! That, and general teaching threads are welcome
  • Cailen Corso Cailen Corso is always down for hijinks!
  • Kel Se'Taav Kel Se'Taav needs to make some political allies and make friends with fellow fleeters
  • Jun Chiyo needs a friend to loosen up her noble mindset
  • Arcadian Arcadian is hungry for Privateer threads!
If you have any toons who you’d like to thread with, drop me a line!

Ahoy my jolly privateers!

Here’s what I’m thinking- we start small, going after local pirates, then start seeing threads that tie things together, moving to imperial warlords, tying into this idea of a Third Imperium that I’ve been working with for a while and can pull a lot of stuff from Bad Batch.

So, y'all have probably mentioned we've been doing a bunch more with the League armed forces lately. What are people's thoughts on that? Do you have ideas? Not as big a fan of the shift? Want to go back to the mercantile focus? Work on doing both?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom