Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grounds keeping

Alyssa sat quietly on a stump surrounded by a forest of thick Wroshyr trees the occasional chirping of a bird or growling of a Wookiee serving as her only company. She sat there for about 5 minutes until having a vision...it was a temple...a Jedi temple but something was wrong it was in tatters like something ha it destroyed. By the looks of it the natural order was partially responsible.

She could focus no longer she awoke from her meditation and fell off the stump onto her knees. She was for the most part okay as she got up attempting to get a clear recollection of what she just saw. All she remembered was that the temple was in tatters, It was covered in vines, it was on a jungle world most likely. With no hesitation Alyssa sped off towards the temple only to stop herself while almost at the end of her walk back.

No one knew that she was meditating in the forest as she ran off without telling anyone, This was a staple for her as she did this often but one of the higher ups said that if shes caught doing it again there would be serious consequences. She had to think about this go into the Jedi archive in the center of the temple thus receiving a punishment...Or forgetting about the whole thing and going back.

She knew for a fact that if she turned tail and ran away the punishment would be more severe besides if she has a good motive for needing to get into the archive maybe she'll get off the hook. Alyssa took a deep breath and continued towards the temple trying to conceal her face with her hood hoping no one would notice it was her.

"Here we go.."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Alyssa Shinobu"]

The jedi master moved in the room, her body relaxed on the floor as she laid there. Hands on her stomach and Oyuki climbed over her. Black hair, pale skin and eyes like her mother. Icy blue that caught and reflected the light itself when the jedi master held the small child close. her twin sister was right there as well asleep when the jedi master turned to her side. The sleeping form of the hapan senator laid down on the floor. Cushions behind her head as the jedi master nestled the child between the two fo them and the jedi archives here on Kashyyyk were different compared to the Library or the Magdalena or any of the other locations they had worked to build jedi knowledge stores. She rolled over onto her side and brought the one child between them as the other giggled and laid there. "Oh go to sleep little one." THe child yawned and nodded snuggling to her mothers before the jedi master slipped outwards to stand up and walk around. The room itself was a hardlight projection that wrapped around and she walked out of it seeing the archives with the different students.

Alyssa entered the archive her face still shrouded from the world, Her silver hair danced around her shoulders as she made every attempt to avoid running into anyone she knew by name. This itself was a hard task when you were undoubtedly the most infamous Padawan in your class. Time was of the essence she hid behind a bookshelf and reached out into the force trying to feel a connection between the archives records and her vision from earlier.

Her natural connection to all living things served her here as she felt records of war, destruction, temples and jungle worlds. She searched the force for answers until coming to a record of a temple on....the planet of Leadve it fit all the categories and was a perfect candidate. Alyssa twiddled her thumbs and looked towards the ground as she proceeded towards the other side of the archive not daring to look anyone straight in the eye. Without the slightest bit of recognition for how this might turn out Alyssa grabbed the file she needed and began to look towards the exit almost Scott free.

She began to make her way towards the exit only to notice [member="Matsu Ike"] entering the room. Shes heard of this woman before and decided it was probably best she avoid her.

She moved around the archives, ensuring they were up to date, the information protected as the different service corp workers.The padawans who hadn't found masters or gotten past the low levels of training but still wanted to be in the order. Positions had been found for them as researchers and organizers... ones who would ensure the other jedi had a chance to learn. It was not well given the most support. In an age where everyone could be important she respected those who might not just leave the order. Her eyes flicking around as she felt someone else on the edges of her perception. Her focus on the children being entertained in the central area she used to monitor and see the library netwrok they had created.

"You are new." She said it turning on her fet but she didn't look towards the girl. Instead motioning with her hand and pointing. "Come on padawan. Being in the library is supposed to be a good experience. So what is it that brings you here today?" She offered a smile though and moved around looking at the infomration that was being put in, holonet connections and everything else. They had developed once upon a time using an algorithm from an ancient jedi to automatically update and back up his archives. They had changed it a little for updated droids to send them information from public access and the holonet so they could archive it themselves.

Alyssa was well on her way towards the exit when a voice beckoned her towards a figure seemingly inspecting the files of the archive. She soon came to realize it was [member="Matsu Ike"] her stature being smaller than hers but still it paled in comparison to the rest of her. The tattoos the piercings an odd woman to be sure but that was of no importance now what mattered is that she wanted to know her reason for being here. She stood upright paying no mind to her cover at this point she hadn't thought of a quick way out beforehand so now she had to deal with the repercussions.

"Ummm...Hey! Im just here for a specific file its for...um a research i'm doing and it's really important so I must get back to work."

Hoping that would suffice she spun on her heel and turned tail to exit the room so quickly in fact that she almost lost balance on the way out. She paced away quickly towards her quarters paying no mind to her lost credentials she dropped on the way out, it was too late now if she went back she would get found out but if she went back later she might be able to get away with this.

The jedi master looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow as she let her go and stayed there for a moment. Holding a hand outwards to access the library security cameras. then get a biometric reading to learn who it was. She looked at the sparse file. The jedi master shrugged to herself as she waited a moment and didn't need to chase after her as much as she walked and took a random datapad. The girl needed a file after all for research but she hadn't seemed to take one or be using a chevron pad like some of the jedi for having the archives at her fingertips. "SHe seems to have left her file here... I should help her." The jedi master moved around with a look on her face going to the room and she stood there in her robes. "Padawan you left this in the library."

Alyssa was hammering away at her personal data pad while laying stomach flat on her bed. Her room gave a brief but solid description of who she was, It had posters and clothes and things like that but it also held several mementos from her endeavors across the galaxy one of them being a Sith holocron yet it was out of sight and locked away in a chest on her desk. She thinking about how she might get off world to leadve without being noticed she had several whims but they all had major flaws in them.

She was still contemplating in her room her eyes drifting off into space when she heard someone at her door. She got up off her bed expecting the worst to be patiently biding its time on the other side of the door, At this point she had already accepted what might happen part of being a Jedi was accepting when something was out of your control and this was turning out to be one of those moments, It was inevitable but an acceptable outcome. She opened the door her hair standing on end as the door slid open revealing [member="Matsu Ike"] to be standing on the other side.

She offered her the credentials she dropped in her hastily planned escaped and Alyssa's eyes widened at the the sight. Her psyche was scattered as the sight of her own image threw her into another vision this one being more clear and legible. She saw a vision of a while robotic man with four arms and a cape surrounded by hundreds or maybe even thousands of droids, The temple this time was pure and untouched by the outside and its force signature was potent and raw.

The man or what she believed to be a cyborg was in ship it was long and had a spire at the top and it fired a barrage of laser on the temple destroying it for the most part, The vision began to take a turn as she saw the temple eroding over about 890 years, the rock reformed vines and trees grew around it and the force signature was gone like it had been ripped away by something...or someone. The power of her foresight was too strong for the girl and she collapsed on the floor unconscious and in a dream state.

She was looking at the padawan for a moment before the girl seemed to go into a vision and the jedi master raised an eyebrow. WOrking it out and then she moved quickly her hands to catch and work healing energies outwards and into the body of the padawan as she spoke. "Shhh shhh hush now." She was checking it for a moment where she was trying to figure out but moved into the room and closed the door. Her eyes watching the girl and focusing on soothing her mind that almost seemed to be racing a few hundred miles a minute in her unconscious state. "Sleep and maybe dream but whatever it is I am certain of one thing padawan... that you have quite a story to tell."

During her dream state there was nothing yet there was still everything her thoughts, memories, aspirations. All resided here yet they were out of sync not within her grasp or comprehension. What did this mean what did this entail and more importantly what did this say about herself? Was she out of tune with society or was it the other way around. It made no sense to her but it failed to mean anything as the gape in her mind closed and she was ripped from her coma by a entity with friendly intent.

She woke up on laying on her bed staring at the ceiling, Her head was in a immense amount of strain but this didn't bother her too much as she tried to sit upwards on her bed. She plated her feet on the ground and it wasn't until then that she noticed [member="Matsu Ike"] patiently waiting for her to arise. Alyssa gave a small smile and grabbed her pad off of her desk using the force.

"Thank You, I appreciate what you did if you did nothing...I'm not entirely sure I would've woke up."

She stood there for a moment silent until recollecting on her dream.

"Wait a minute! You were the lady from my vision!" She sat down on her bed taking backlash from all of her sudden bodily function.

"It wasn't clear exactly where we were or why but I remember seeing your face in my dream! You were there for a brief second but it was most definitely you, I was there as well and....I think I was....D-Dying."

The jedi master looked at the girl and spoke as she sat there, hands in her lap for a small raised eyebrow. "You were dreaming about me, I am touched padawan but when it comes to death there is a lot that can happen. the future is always changing and in motion." She sat there though and look more at her with some interest.... it was refreshing to see the padawan up and about at least and she was able to speak. "So these visions are they a frequent thing?" It could explain why she had seemed ill at ease or antsy. A jedi with chronic visions might eventually start to slip on what was real and what could be reality but there were few documented cases the jedi had done or a means to conduct such things safely.

Alyssa stood there with a blank stare taken back by the calm demeanor the woman was showing. It was comforting to know that at least one of them had a clear configuration of what was going on.

"Well its kinda....complicated. Certain things can cause me to have visions while staring into the force can most times produce small or incoherent results and vise versa."

She thought back on recent conceptions and they seemed to match what she claimed. Her power was volatile and depended on whether or not she was able to connect to someone or it to her, The force worked in mysterious ways and passed its will along those it encounters. She couldn't explain her power but she could understand it at least a little anyway.

She looked at [member="Matsu Ike"] with eyes that pleaded on their own without assistance.

"Please...i have to go there...i'll do whatever I have to but if the force is leading me there I must go."

She looked at the padawan and listened with a bow of her head. "Very well, such... intriguing methods." She was mostly wondering what she was willing to do or what others had asked her to do for anything like this. It wasn't a very jedi thing for using quid pro quo.... THe jedi master rose up moving forward but she looked down at her. "It wouldn't be very jedi like to refuse helping another, it might not be fully explained, it might not be something that I can see fully but that is what makes it an adventure." She had a smile on her face while she was moving back towards the door and clasped hands behind her back. "I'll wait for you to get yourself ready we can go."

Alyssa smiled at the woman and bowed her head grateful for the woman's willingness to help her in her situation. She raced towards a brown wooden chest in her room, It had no lock or key and had a ominous blue glow shining on the inside. She took a deep breath and extended a palm reaching out to the chest components. Her face contorted in pain as an enormous amount of strain passed over her body.

Her grunts gradually became louder and more intense until her eyes flashed open projecting a orange light similar to that of a Sith except that it was fractured like a overwhelming force of light was pushing through breaking the corruption, The light inside the chest changed to blood red and emitted a serious dark side energy that penetrated even the purest of lightside energies.

The chest opened and out levitated a Sith holocron filled to the brim with secrets and forbidden knowledge. She grabbed the artifact and clipped it to her belt it swuf]g back and forth as she rose from the ground and looked at [member="Matsu Ike"]. Alyssa's eyes returned to their normal yellow and they pleaded silently with the woman.

"Its okay I can control it...mostly, I can control it mostly. Alright we have a investigation to get underway."

She opened the door and walked outside confidence in her stride.

She was looking at the padawan as she gathered the holocron and raised an eyebrow... mostly because of how dangerous a darkside artifact could be and was thinking of problems that could arise. "Very well." She said it and was leading the way towards the ship to take them. She stopped by the hanger making sure that they had all of their gear and she tapped onto the chevron pad as the golden sight of the Magdalena appeared. Sleek and golden but tal compared to the other ships. THe jedi master motioned for it and spoke. "That holocron, if you can control it that is fine but I recommend nullification resin. Sith knowledge has a way of corrupting noble intentions and there are more dangers then just learning things the jedi forbid."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom