Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Ground Military Training (TRD only)

8560d313968d85288d3e1c94f4e247d9.jpg

Mike was happy that his faction had gotten a Land Commander. He had talked to the Land Commander to try to get the Faction trained for their next land battle. Mike entered the training gym in their Bespin Base. He looked around and started to stretch. He knew that he was the only one that was there now, but he did not mind. Training is a work of art. That art is called the Art of War. In order to protect and defend what they cherish most, they need to learn how to fight. Defense is a good offence.

Alejandro Chadian Alejandro Chadian Elias Warian Flacco Flacco Grey Torn Grey Torn Herah Laziryth Laziryth LeoraLiliana LeoraLiliana Riamah Riamah Salis Salis Sein Reith Sein Reith

Grey entered the futuristic looking gym with an excited and hungry look in his eyes. He saw that the only person who was inside of the gym was the leader of the faction he took part in. "Hello Mr. V'Trechen." He said, no semblance of respect or emotion in his voice. To him, the man was merely a provider, a tool to be used in order to achieve his goals in the future.
"Are you ready to begin training? Although I think we should wait for others." He added, starting to stretch as well.

Last edited:

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth entered the gym unaware that a training was taken place. Laziryth wasn't intending to crash there training so he approached Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen to ask him if he could use one side of the gym to practice Saber Combat with some training droids.

"Master.. Do I have your permission to use a small part of the gym to do some training on my own? " Laziryth questioned politely.

Salis had ensured her daughters were safe inside a private residence, guarded by Zepher along with plenty of droids. She wasn't taking any risks while she went to join the rest at the training gym. She came, in fact, fully armed as if she was actually going to war. Her rifle slung across her back, two pistols at her sides, her lightsaber in its pouch, stun pearls in theirs. Phrik throwing knives on her, wrist link. Sith gloves. Her armor. She even had the mask up at the moment.

As she approached, she noted Grey Torn Grey Torn . Interesting looking fellow. As well as Mike's apprentice Laziryth Laziryth . However she paid them little heed other than acknowledgment of their existence. "Hello to you all" she said cheerfully, "When can we get started?"

Equipment:
Salis Lightsaber
Stun Pearls
-Salis's armor
-Sith robe/cloak
-Sith_gloves
-Several phrik throwing knives
MK_II_Paladin_blaster_rifle
2 Model_Kylan-3
XAD_Omnisight
Wrist_link with up to date commlink and chrono that also connects to head piece.
Often carries extra commlinks on her.

As Ra had aged, her own training had started to decline. Having been through a few fights, wars and battles, she had hoped to retire at some point. That wasn't going to happen any time soon though. When Mike mentioned there would be a training session, Ra felt she needed to attend to make sure her skills were still good.

Walking in, she nodded to Mike first, then the others. Not having already met Grey, she walked over to him and held a hand out for him to shake.

"I am Ra'a'mah. You said to wait on the others. I don't think there will be many more."

Turning back to Mike, she stood to wait for things to begin.

Salis Salis Laziryth Laziryth Grey Torn Grey Torn Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

Mike walked around the room and saw that Grey Torn and the others had arrived. He wished that there were others that were there, but this would do ok for now. Mike turned to the rest of the group and looked at them seriously. His face was telling everyone to listen.

“Hello everyone to our first Ground Training session,” said Mike. “As some people no doubt knows, Salis is our Head of Military. We have just gotten our Land Commander. That is Grey Torn. Listen, we need to work hard when we go to war. Our faction is small, but we are mobile. We are ready to fight, if needed. But, we need to learn how to fight with each other and teamwork. I want everyone to focus your attention to the Land Commander and do everything his says. Grey Thorn, you up”

Mike, then, stood along with the rest of the group to be ready for everything that will and is about to happen.

Grey Torn Grey Torn Laziryth Laziryth Salis Salis Riamah Riamah

Grey spent his time looking around the room as more people entered. Such pitiful creatures, he truly felt sad for them. He saw Laziryth as nothing but his master's guard dog, and Salis as a cunning woman, manipulating her husbands every move. And then there was Mike himself. The man was naive to think that so many people would follow him without motive, but he paid well, and the job was good, so Grey couldn't complain. He shook Riamah's hand with his lower right arm, as was customary, although he had never seen her before, perhaps she was a new addition to their little group. "The name's Grey. I don't believe we've met before." He stated, his expression remaining cold and unmoving as it always was when not in battle. He then turned to Mike as he introduced him.

"Alright people. Today will start off simple. I know that some of you have not experienced the fury of war in quite some time, so I believe it is time for a wake up call. War can come upon us at any moment, from any place. We must be ready. For a start, I suggest you pair up with someone whose dueling skill at least somewhat matches your own. The only rule is: do not hold back. And do try to keep the other person alive." He monologued, before moving to the corner to assess each of their personal skill levels for the next part of the training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom