Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
It had been six weeks or so since Nate Phantoms, Katelyns most recent boyfriend, had left to try and deal with his issues about the dark side. It has been an entire month and a few weeks since they both had their own little fight, before apologizing and parting ways to try and heal from what had happened.

For one, it wasn't easy for Katelyn to heal from things. True, all of this had pretty much happened to her before on multiple occasions. But that didn't mean that it got any easier for Katelyn or that it helped her get over it any quicker than the previous time. No, Katelyn didn't necessarily heal that way. She healed through talking to people, rather than just sheltering herself away. Katleyn knew far too well that sheltering yourself away was only going to hurt you.

Katelyns first choice was her sister, Azula Feanor. She had talked with Azula before on multiple occasions before Hakora died. Hakora…he was the one who adopted Katelyn into the family, which allowed Katekyn to finally have a sister and a place of belonging. It made her feel as if she had purpose in her life. Though, they were now all scattered or dead. Hakora was killed by an assassin, while Azual was missing somewhere. Which only left Alexandra Feanor. She was Katelyns aunt though, Katelyn had barely interacted with her as of yet. Not that she didn't like Alex, it's just that…Katelyn never knew where she was located. Until that is, she searched through Hakoras old archives and found out where Alex was.

She was in the Grey Jedi Temple within the alderranian forests. Of all the places Alex Cousy be…it had to be somewhere where it was fireign to her. It was strange how the galaxy did this, specifically to Katelyn when she needed to meet and talk to somebody.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katelyn was walking along a beaten stone path, with foliage of all kinds and animals of all kinds on the sides. The animals in particular, were rare to come by…as they were hiding within the foilage. Katelyn would occasionally jump from a sudden hoot from an owl or any other noises that the nearby woods would make. Now, normally she wouldn't jump at these noises. But, Katelyn was within a foreign place, in the middle if the night...at least she assumed it was the middle of the night due to the dark skies. True, the path did have some lights to guide people through the dark…though it didn't help to unnereve Katelyn any. Though, lucky for Katelyn…it was mostly just overcast due to an oncoming storm, it wasn't actually nighttime.

As she made her way along the path, it began to sprinkle lightly onto the ground. The splitter splatter of rain hitting leaves and the dirt-leaf covered ground echoed throughout the almost pitch-black forest. As Katelyn made her way along, only stopping occasionally yo wipe some rain from her brow and to move some of her hair out of her eyes, she came across a puddle. Katekyn peered into the puddle and had to smile at herself. She liked the new haircut…it showed her defined cheekbones easily along with her face without obstructing her eyes or piercings too badly.

short-scene-haircuts-on-pinterest-pertaining-to-short-emo-girl-haircuts-550x706.jpg

Katelyn had recently gotten a haircut, along with bleaching some of her hair as she thought that she needed a change of scenery…for her hair that is. Now, Katelyns hair reached down to a below her right ear, before ending at the middle of her cheek. Katelyn had bargained to get a pixie cut, something she normally wouldn't have thought of giving…but she decided to be daring and gabpve it a try. One of which, she was glad that she made. Katelyn hair was bleached on top along with curling downwards upon her hair before ending as if it were natural, blending into her dark brown hair.

Katelyn was wearing a dark black and blue hoodie which was draped over her upper body and zipped up halfway, shielding most of her upper body from the incoming rain that would…most likely, get progressively harder as time went on. Under the jacket, Katelyn was wearing a loose hanging black tank top. A pair of dark black jeans covered Katelyn feet from her ankles to her waist. Now, as for her feet…they were covered by what Katelyn usually wore as shoes. A pair of dark black and silver boots that were both fashionable(in their own way)yet still made for hiking.

After done admiring herself, Katelyn looked away from the puddle caused by the rain before continuing forwards. As she did so though, the rain began to get harder and harder. Which was rather typical of most rainstorms and thunderstorms Katelyn had been in. In response, Katelyn reached up her right hand before putting on her hood just as she heard thunder in the distance which caused her to jump.

Oh…wouldn't this be a wonderful journey……

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Katelyn Feanor"]

Alexandra's eyes stared at the direction in which she could feel a vaguely familiar signature in the force, her hand raising to touch the falling rain. It was nice and she could smile as she sat there, focussing on that approaching being before her feet left her to raise up from her seat, staring in the direction more intently now. It was definitely a signature she head met before and that was more than enough for her to start moving, her feet pushing her through the rooftop garden as the rain impacted on her silver robes, their form flowing behind her as she pushed off the roof and dropped to the stone below.

It wasn't often that she met her guests outside of the compound, at least not like it used to be. She used to be the first thing anyone saw when they came to the Order. It was her, the hermit of Alderaan that they were greeted with, the Lady in Silver. But your supposed death causes you to become a bit reclusive, that mixed with trying to keep a certain voice in her head quieted. Ever since the Netherworld, she was having problems with Hel again, and two years alone left her mind shattered between the two beings of herself fighting for control of her personality. For now, though Alex maintained control, while Hel only took that control when she was fighting.

Though that would not be the case today, instead, Alex was very much herself through and through, as much of what was left of herself still existed. Even with Hel not at the forefront, Alexandra had changed from the wisened older woman to a young one both in body but also in mind so to speak. The mind she had was shattered and fragile, and while she still remained, it was like a ghost was there rather than Alex herself. Her confidence was shot most days, her attention drawn to other things, and sometimes she was in her room without so much as a single bite to eat. Which took its toll ever harder on her now Zorren body which needed food much more than a Human one did.

She did find one thing, though, one thing that was still her. And as she moved through the forest, shrouded by the rain and the trees, her Silver robes damp and heavy. She was able to figure out who it was that she was sensing, her body turning ninety degrees as she smiled and closed the distance from three hundred meters to two hundred, and from two to one hundred. Before Katelyn would know it, a blur of silver would shoot out from the side and crash into her, hugging her as the Ebony haired woman in drenched clothing hugged at the young girl. "Hey, there Niece... ya missed your Aunt?" It was one of Hakora's 'children'. It was one of the last people she had as a family, and she would never forget what a single member of her family felt like. Adopted or blood related, it didn't matter.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Katelyn practically fell over from the sudden crash of silver against her body. Though, the only reason she hadn't fallen over was due to her left leg being back a few inches allowing Katelyn some leverage to catch herself so that she wouldn't fall as close to the ground and risk getting covered in mud and wet grass. After regaining her composure, Katelyn looked down slightly to see who had collided into her and who was currently hugging her around the waist. What she found, both surprised and filled Katelyn with joy. It was Alexandra, Katelyns Aunt. Katelyn hadn't been expecting for her to be outdoors at this time…along with not expecting for her own aunt to come crashing into her. Though, Katelyn was filled with joy nonetheless.

In response to the hug, Katekyn draped her arms around Alex to hug her. She held Alex close for awhile, savoring the feeling of her Aunts touch as this had been the first time she had actually ever talked, interacted…yet alone seen her before. Which was what made it all the more special to Katelyn.
"Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy to finally meet you! Names Katelyn, and you're Alexandra, right? Sorry…but I'm not always good with names…also, if you didn't know, I better tell you. I have a tail!"
Their was so many things Katelyn wanted to talk to her aunt about and just generally talk with her aunt. It felt so pleasing to Katelyn to finally meet a family member again, despite them not being blood related. Though, now Katekyn realized that her clothes were soaked, due to the rain and due to her aunts own soaked clothing,…both the hoodie and some of the tank top that she was wearing under her hoodie, though she mostly just brushed it off. Katelyn just felt relieved to finally meet her aunt that she shut out all outside distractions. Though, it was hard for Katelyn to ignore the slight twitching of her smooth black-brown tail as it was being pelted by rain.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra had been grinning as she watched her Niece nearly fall back and she herself would have likely followed suit if it had not been for the footing. She laughed a little and detached herself once the hug was returned and ran a hand up to push the hair out of her eyes. For a few moments Alexandra had to look over the woman who while not related was still family, there was definitely some differences since the last time they had met and Alex still laughed internally at the fact that she was as young as her own niece now... granted her real age was somewhere in the forties at this point... she lost count after the fact that she had pretty much become a hermit on Alderaan and then when she had been in a hole for five years as a kid.

That wasn't important though as the otherwise older woman listened to her and smiled as she received words with as much enthusiasm that had been in her own tackle. "Yes, it's Alexandra, and we met once before Katelyn... though i seem to remember someone interrupting the little first meeting." Her eyes changed for half a second as she thought about Hakora. For all the mistakes her brother had made, he was still her brother. "Either way, though, I'm happy to meet you fully Katelyn. As for your tail, good to know we share something." Her own, while drastically different, was hidden within her robes and she was not in the mind to get it dragged in the mud so she kept it hidden for now as she stepped back and looked down the trail.

"Come on, we should get you inside as soon as possible. The Rain won't be letting up anytime soon." Her smile was aimed at Katelyn once more as she started to walk, placing her hand on Katelyn's arm as both a guide but also for her own benefit of being able to have family in reach again. She hated being alone even if that was what had been pushed on her, and while the order was back together, it still wasn't true family... not in the way that Hakora's 'children' were.

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn was puzzled slightly. So, apparently she had met Alexandra before…but then why couldn't she remember it? Katelyn thought about this for a few seconds before brushing it off as maybe she had gotten a concussion before their meeting…meaning that Katekyn probably would've forgotten about it. Once Katelyn heard that in fact, Alexandra also had a tail…she practically cried out in joy. She had never known, or had even expected for her own aunt to have a tail like Katelyn did. This meeting was just getting better and better as it progressed through the now heavy rain.

Katelyn jumped slightly once Alexandra placed her hand on Katelyns right arm, meaning that Katekyn was walking on the left and Alex on the right. The reason that Katelyn was mostly jumpy was for anew things. One, she was in a mostly foreign place which was in the woods on a worn path. Two, it was very cloudy and the rain was heavy allowing anybody to easily sneak up on Katelyn. And three….will Katelyn just hadn't expected for Alex to place her hand on her arm at that very moment. Though, after realizing it was Alex…Katelyn calmed down slightly.

She drew back her hood with her left cybernetic I hand revealing her new haircut to Alex. Whilst, Katekyn also brushed some of her hair over her left eye to hide the eyepatch covering her left eye. Out of all the things she could talk to Alex about…Katekyn was naturally apprehensive about the eyepatch and losing her eye. It always made Katekyn rather uncomfortable whenever somebody looked at it or whenever she talked about it. Which, would of course, be apparent in how she talked and her body movement. Though, luckily at the moment, Alex was just focusing on walking with Katelyn towards the temple. Which, would allow Katelyn some time to talk to Alex before they got inside.
"So…how's life down at the temple? Is…is it lonely? Also……I've got to say, I would never had suspected you to have a tail!!!"

Alexandra Feanor

"To be fair, the tail is a new appendage that I've still yet to get used to. I used to be an Echani and Eldorai halfbreed like your father, but things had become difficult and the old body was slight... torn apart. An old friend saved me and put me into another body and thus, this is where the tail came from. That and this black hair of course too... and why I am as old as you now."

Her smile was aimed at the girl who walked with her, happy that there was someone else related in some form standing next to her. Sure by blood they were as different as any two strangers, but Alexandra considered Katelyn and her sister were every ounce as family as her own children would be considered. She really didn't have a reason as to why that was, sure she was curious about it but she never really thought about it too much.

Alexandra's form shifted only enough under her clothing as was needed, almost as if she walked without a real notice for the rain anymore and tell the truth she barely did notice the rain anymore. She had lived on the planet for many years now, and spent alot of it outside as it was so the rain was simply a welcome occurrence to her. Sure that thought was weird and she had to admit that she was annoyed sometimes with the fact that she could get mud splattered onto her robes, but that didn't cross her mind today. Instead she had all her focus on Katelyn herself with her own hands crossing behind her head and her head tilting back as she breathed in.

"Tell me though Katelyn, what have you been up to in the time that things have changed? I assume you are not with the sith like my brother was?"

She still regretted not being able to tear Hakora from his path, but it was something he had chosen. She had always preached balance and maybe that was the Force's way of telling her that for her to follow the light, there needed to be another that drowned in the dark. Sure it had been her brother and she regretted not being able to help him, but that thought was the only thing that didn't leave her in sorrow all the time for losing him. Mistakes or not, he was still her brother.

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn looked towards Alex with a 'Wow' look in her eyes before replying to Alex's statement. Katelyns voice came out sweetly through her Australian accent with hints of a questioning yet interested tone as well.

"Oh please…you look younger than me now, Alex! Also…how does that work exactly? The whole, 'Voodoo magic to get yourself a new body'? Sounds like something out of a bedtime story…"

Katelyn smiled back at Alex in response to what she said. Katelyn had to be honest, you would've never suspected for Alex to be older than she actually looks…but of course, looks can be deceiving. Heck, Katelyn never would've suspected for Alex to be older than she actually looks…that was, until Alex actually told her that she was older than she actually looked.

For the next few moments, Katelyn walked alongside Alex, having to occasionally wipe her Brown hair out of her eyes due to the recent downpour of rain. Every time Katelyn looked over at Alex, she was shocked to see that…despite the heavy downpour of rain, Alex was acting as if the rain was never there. As if she were just walking down a stone path like she did it every single day…as if it was sunny and not raining at all. This stood out to Katelyn significantly at first until she thought it over some. Katelyn guessed it did make sense for Alex to easily ignore the rain since she had lived upon this planet for awhile now. It was like when Katelyn lived upon Hoth and got used to the Cold after awhile. Though…that of course did dabble down after awhile due to Katelyn living on warmer places…which made her not as accustomed to cold places.

Katelyn turned her head slightly with the smile still on her face after she heard the question that Alex had asked her. Just what Katelyn was about to bring up…It was like Alex could read minds…will kind of that is. Katelyn took a deep breath before responding to Alex.

"Well…I did leave the Sith after breaking free of the brainwashing that Haky gave me. To be honest, me, Azula and Hak all tried to flee the Sith. Though…I haven't heard much from them since. Hmm, what else? So apparently…I got a bounty placed on me……and, be prepared for this…"

Katelyn moved some of the hair away from where her left eye previously was to reveal a black eyepatch and a scar that went vertically down her eye under the eyepatch. After doing so, Katelyn continued on.

"…yeah, a b-bounty hunter jabbed out my eye…w-with his thumb! Then after realizing I wasn't a Sith anymore…he apologized and took me to the nearest hospital. So…I'm officially blind in my left eye. Oh…and see this scar…yeah they had to do some surgery and gross stuff before doing stitches……But here's the good news! I…will I started dating again…will actually we just ran into each other on the street……so now I have a boyfriend who's name is Nate! But……uhm…something h-happened…so that's why I c-came to you! To you know…try to talk about it some!"

Alexandra Feanor

"Well to start, it was very, very painful, and if there is anything in this world that i suggest, it is not that. Being that its not at all pleasant... as for being younger than you now... well i guess that is something most cannot say about their relation with their nieces..." She thought about the fact that Astrid had not seen Azula in some time. That fact worried her, as she knew what could happen when one's sibling no longer had the pillars that could support them and uplift them. It was a thought that as she stood there made her worry more and more.

"Its a shame to hear that Azula has vanished... you should try and find her Astrid. Shes no doubt alone with Hakora gone and if she isn't, you don't want the Sith finding her. The Sith are like an infection... they burrow into your mind and if they are able to take hold it is almost impossible to keep them from speaking through those hooks. Im not saying that you two cannot handle yourselves, but i must ask you understand things well enough that even the strongest can be driven to their step if not careful... im rambling on like an old woman now." She smiled and looked on as the compound and the temple within soon started to take shape in the shade of the forest and the falling rain.

"Ahhh, Home sweet home... come on." She listened as Astrid told her the story about the bounty hunter and her boyfriend nate. It was an interesting bit of information as she was surprised that her niece had fallen into a relationship with one already. The nagging voice that was Hel's started speaking from the back of her mind, mixing with the voice of Daeda more or less actually barking back at the dark half that was Alexandra's soul. The two of them need to settle down as they were giving her a headache already.

Katelyn Feanor

"Just thinking about what that must've felt like…it sends shivers down my spine and makes me just shudder. But hey…one good thing came out of all of the pain, meeting and finding out you have nieces! Uhm…yeah I do miss Azula. It felt so nice to finally have a sister, even if we weren't blood related. Just…it was so nice to have somebody help you and try to help you get through your problems…"

Katelyn paused slightly, remembering the memories…despite how few they were, of being with Azula. At first…they didn't get along…but somehow, someway…they did eventually get along and become both friends and rivals. As Katelyn contemplated these memories, she looked around at the trees on either side of the path…marveling at how firm the trunks were and how green the leaves were. The leaves were like a warm jade green, reflecting rainwater off to fall off into little puddles below. Katelyn then began to continue what she was saying previously along.

"…I mean, I just feel like a half-filled cup of water without her. Have you ever gotten that feeling? I mean…I've tried looking for her, it's just that she left no trace of any sort. And…I agree about the Sith! They can infect even the best of people and corrupt them. Those who fall to the smiths corruption early on…it's almost impossible to try and save them. Though…we are lucky that there is always a little good inside those who have fallen into the darkness! Also…dont worry! I'm fine hearing what you have to say!!"

Katelyn smiled back towards Alexand then looked forwards as the temple and the compound began to come into view. Katelyn couldn't help but gasp in shock. It was so big among the trees, yet it still looked beautifully secluded among the trees as well. The temple looked so majestic and breath-taking, even among the heavy downpour. Katelyn hadn't really ever seen a more beautiful place before than this. This…would be one of the most, if not the most breath-taking place Katelyn had ever seen so far.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled as the sight before Astrid stretched out in both directions around them as they passed through the main gates, the temple like a painting at first as she let Astrid take it in. There was no words to be said past what had already been done so. Around them would be the training circles, the lesser compound buildings, and infront the main Temple itself. All this remained hidden under trees, only the top of the main temple piecing out and its own roof top garden making everything all the more hidden on the surface. That was the point of the temple as it were, to remain hidden and on the side of the galactic event that shaped the galaxy around them.

"You know. Im sure azula is fine out there. She probably is running around doing things on her own and slowly making a name for herself. After all you both are Hakora's children and i see no reason as to why the need for worry should spark up, after all you came to check up on this place, so why wouldn't she in the future?" Her hands brushed the water from her robes, as best as she could, before reaching out and touching the keypad to open up the temple. After her hands moved to imput a quick code, the temple would open up to the confines inside, leaving her to walk in. "Shall we get you something to eat?"

Katelyn Feanor

The water shimmered off of the roof of the temple like grass which had just recent held morning dew. Even from a distance, it was rather easy to see how the water ran down the sloped roof of the temple before plummeting downwards upon the foliage below and tiles below. The water would land with a sound as if they were pebbles hitting against concrete tile, sounding indefinitely as rain water fell from all places off of the roof of the temple. A short smile grew along Katelyn's face at the sound and at the sight of how the rain fell gracefully and how it sounded against the concrete tile below which surrounded the exterior of the temple.

Katelyn turned her attention towards Alexandra once she heard her talking about Azula and that she need not worry. Katelyn knew that she didn't need to worry about Azula, but she still did anyways. Katelyn had known few people in her life who had just a profane and positive impact upon her life, one major person who had changed her life was, Azula. Katelyn's lips stretched into a warm smile after Alex said what she needed to say. After a few seconds filled with a void of silence, save for the pitter-patter of the rain, Katelyn responded. Her voice came out calm as it would usually do so followed with a happy and warm tone. "Heh, you're right! Heck...I probably should start taking your advice some, right?! I know I shouldn't worry...it's just that very few people have had such a profane impact upon my life, do you know that feeling?! But...aside from that, this is a nice place you have hear, Alex!" Katelyn smiled at Alex after she had finished talking before following it up with pulling her hood back down, having it collapse against the small of her upper back and lower neck.

Katelyn's gaze followed Alex as best as it could as she opened the door with what appeared to be from entering a password into a keypad located just an inch or two from the now open doorway. She then heard the noise of Alex walking inwards, which caused Katelyn to do likewise. While also trying to not slip as she made her way towards the door. As she made her way inside, Alex was asking whether she wanted something to eat. To be honest, Katelyn was rather hungry at the moment which would mean that she would follow up with a yes. Katelyn then responded with a cheerful and relaxed tone towards Alex's question. "Sure, that would be nice! Anywhere...I can put my jacket, or no?"

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra looked at the girl as she spoke of her coat and smiled a little as her own clothing was pretty wet now and dragging her down. In truth she had been too focused on her niece to actually notice up until now but as she did her eyes drew to the side and looked for one of the hooks that used to hold robes for those who went out during times like this. "Right there should be fine, they will get the chance to dry off."

Her own hands worked to remove the cloak and robes from her body as she was left standing in the tunic and trousers she had had on under the robes. Normally it was odd to see her outside of her robes while she still looked like her older self, even more odd for her to do so because it showed the fox-like tail that was black in color. But right now she was more annoyed by being in soaked robes than she cared about her appearance. It wasn't like she had an Order to impress anyways anymore.

Once hung up and Katelyn was all done herself, she would head towards the back and towards where the kitchens were within the temple.

"So, tell me about what you plan to do now Kate? What with the galaxy giving you another chance to do something different with your life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom