Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

@[member="Daxton Bane"] I do not have a particular sssspecilization, I have the skillssss to track down and hunt many different thingsss, but I do rather enjoy killing bothanssss.
I would be very interessssed in working with you, I'll keep in touch.

@[member="Torjesgo"] Yessss, I don't really care for them, much too ssssquishy like you say. I prefer the company of alienssss that can handle themselvessss. You ssseem to fit that criteria. Pleassssed to meet you.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
hey! I resent that since I'd carve your hide. :p (<-j/k)

anyway looking forward to one day meeting your character on the bad end of my sabers. ;)
@[member="Zorskka Vull"]

@[member="Haven Pryde"] Well you're one of the few interessssting and ssssemingly worthy humans that I've met. Perhapsss one of the few that I would think twice about crossssing...that might not be something I can avoid though. We shall ssssee.

Would you be interested in a live prey bounty? If yes, pm me and lets talk.

Live prey, means you will need to capture the target alive and incapacitate them so that they can hunted down later on uncivilized worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom