Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Hello, I just joined, can't wait to get started!

There was just one thing I was confused about and was wondering if someone could help me with. I noticed that my title says "writer" instead of "character." How do I change that, and how do I get my character's name to show up instead of my username. I've made a sub-account with my character's name if that helps any. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Hello there. I can answer these questions.

Your "Writer" account cannot be changed, so use it for your character or for out-of-character interactions. "Character" accounts are all sub accounts which allow you to make as many characters as you wish to roleplay with. If you want your writer account to be for this Bounty Hunter character then put in a request for a name change in the request rank titles/account name change. Otherwise it's a simple matter of asking for your Bounty Hunter and Mercenary tags, as well as switching over your avatar, onto the "Character" account you made ^-^

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

@[member="Darkblade113"]

Ok, thanks. So how do I access the character account then. It's showing up, but whenever I click on it, it just shows me the profile, I'm not able to change anything.

@[member="Fiera Eldaska"]

@[member="Darkblade113"]

You see the dropdown box at the top of your page? Says : Select --- ~ Well you press that, and it gives a list of your characters, allowing you to alternate between them when you wish ^-^

@[member="Morna Imura"] Thanks!

@[member="Fiera Eldaska"] Just a couple more questions; Do I keep track of my character's credits? If so, how do I do that? Also, where do I keep track of my character's equipment, gear, etc.

@[member="Darkblade113"]

We do not keep a credit system - just be realistic with it. You know how much they should have, what they can and can't afford, etc. And for the equipment you're free to add a section to the biography template ^-^

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Yet another one bites the dust.

Welcome young lad, the mad house is always here to help.... may yer adventures be....adventurous, Oh and remember to not take treats, one of my alts always sneaks in poison to the batch that creates them. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom