Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

I was a little confused about factions , do i have to apply for one or do i just list it. Also are there any restrictions on starting equipment such as ships or if u start with a saber etc

[member="Scarloc"]

You can apply to any faction. Most are open to anyone, altough it is advisable to keep proper RP around the faction you choos. My advice is to wait with the factions until you have learnt the ropes a bit. Alot of great RP happens outside of factions.

Your character can not captain a too large ship. I think 400 meters is tops for a single character to own. Again, most go with smaller or non at all.
Force users may not use a lightsaber before they recieve training. Hence you need to find a trainer/master and rp it out. Not sure but you might be allowed to own a lightsaber, lets say its a family heirloom or such but still dont know how to use it properly.

Basic rule is - dont god mod your character, otherwise go with your muse ;)

[member="Scarloc"]
Hello and welcome.

So, factions are your characters governmental alignment. If you're listing one you'll want to apply to it as well. When you're officially part of the faction you'll receive PMs informing you of various invasions, dominions, and other news. It also makes you official for mission listings etc. No harm in applying really, just free information.

As for starting, nah, provided you're not coming into things with the Deathstar :p just make sure things are properly justified and fair, as well as logical. A slave on tattooine isn't going to own a super nice Tantive IV or star destroyer. As for your weapon choice, again, up to you. Most people start with their weapons, though, depending on your faction there are missions which involve building such weapons. For the most part you'll find this site to be non-restrictive!

Dang! I was beaten to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom