Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

I made this account a little time ago, and have taken time navigating the forum before posting my character sheet. A shout out to [member="Veino Garn"] for helping answer some of my questions!

This is in no way my first RP, but it does so happen to be my first Star Wars RP. There are a few things I need to figure out, but I'm confident they'll be settled :)

Now let's see...anyone here have some love for the Jensaarai?

Hey there! Welcome to Chaos. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! ^_^

The Jensaarai come and go on the board. I don't think any of them have managed a consistent presence. Omega used to have a small conclave of them, but nothing major.

[member="Xanatos"] [member="Fiera"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Karrie"]

Thank you all!

[member="Fabula Caromed"]
Thank you, I'll probably take advantage of your offer haha. I know that Veino is trying to start a Jensaarai group under Omega again. Honestly finding his thread is what prompted me to make an account, as I had this character fleshed out months before finding this site. She's Jensaarai, so I had been looking for a a roleplay specifically for that order. Hopefully this group will be able to stick around and grow.

Hey, I believe some Jensaarai still exist, one of my muses Sera is roleplaying with [member="Veino Garn"] in a thread anyway, nice guy.

[member="Amadea Navlen"]

Have fun and good luck, if you have any questions on star wars itself, feel free to pm, being doing it a long while.

[member="Kaida Taldir"]
Thank you Kaida, I intend to!

[member="Fabula Caromed"]
I knew a little about the Matukai, but looking more closely they're an interesting group! Be nice to cross paths with one during RP ^_^

[member="Corvus Raaf"]
Oh, I never left! I've stalked this page everyday since making the account, just never submitted my character. But thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom