Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

[member="Athrun Zala"]
The map is updated monthly, so it is safe to say it is fairly accurate.

Welcome to Chaos, I hope you find it fun and enjoyable.

[member="Asterion"]

Ok, uh, I got a question. This approved ship forum is confusing me quite a bit. I'm trying to find a nice personal light freighter for my character, but the threads are in no particular order...I'm assuming I have to choose from the stuff already there and link to it, provided it's not a personal design or faction thing?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Athrun Zala"]

Well the Factory is more for the creation of ships that don't already exist in the SW universe, or are heavily modified from their original state.

If you want a ship that already exists, say a TIE Fighter (just an example) then as long as you work it into your biography or thread how you came about it and why, then it will be fine.

One of my characters, Krius Syonis, has a scavenger ship. I didn't create it, I just worked it into his bio that he stole it from two explorers whilst he was on Korriban, after he killed them.

Does that help you?

Welcome to Star Wars Chaos, [member="Athrun Zala"]

If you're looking for a more specific ship, I might suggest looking at the marketplace too; a lot of manufacturer's there have threads where their ships are listed in a more orderly fashion, and you can purchase them in the same thread if they're available on the open market (generally, you don't have to purchase a ship if it's listed specifically for the open market, you can probably assume that you just "acquired" it sometime in your background too).

Renato Sarkin

R
[member="Athrun Zala"]

I thought I recognized you from SWC. At any rate welcome fun and games await.

Howdy hi. Renato, I'm not sure who you were on SWC, but yeah. It's me. :p Gonna see about getting into some RPs here now that I finished with my character.

[member="Renato Sarkin"]

Renato Sarkin

R
Howdy hi. Renato, I'm not sure who you were on SWC, but yeah. It's me. :p Gonna see about getting into some RPs here now that I finished with my character.

[member="Renato Sarkin"]
Atticus Skyreaper formerly of GE's Imperial Army and now Deputy Defense Minister in CIS. Don't think our paths ever crossed though.

Renato Sarkin said:
Atticus Skyreaper formerly of GE's Imperial Army and now Deputy Defense Minister in CIS. Don't think our paths ever crossed though.
Skyreaper, Skycreaper...I seem to recall a few of those, just not very well.

Renato Sarkin

R
Coci Sinopi said:
[member="Renato Sarkin"]

A SWC Imp..?. *screws up face in disgust* :p
Former Imp.......... you missed a very important word there. :p

Athrun Zala said:
Skyreaper, Skycreaper...I seem to recall a few of those, just not very well.
Lol there were only two that I know of....... Stefan was Navy and got kicked out by ISB and Atticus in the Army that "retired". Not to say that there was not more in a game that has been around for 14 years but the others would have been pre-year 12 and before my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom