Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

What's up everyone? I'm looking forward to roleplaying with all of you. I'm an experience roleplayer on several different sites and can't wait to wreak some havoc with my characters. I lean toward the Dark Side with my characters often but I prefer balancing them out and creating plots that fit in with stories.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="The Black Hand"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

I hope you enjoy your time here, I'm sure you're going to be no end of trouble. Perfect!

Just shout if there's anything we can do to help or answer any questions you have.

Have fun out there! :)

Hello!

I think you'll find there are plenty of others here that also tend to lean towards the darkside so far as their characters are concerned, myself being one of them! But I've found it's good to throw a curve ball in there every once in a while. In fact I enthusiastically support doing so. If you ever need plot-friends or someone to bounce ideas off of, let me know!

Hmmmm..... The Black Hand? Any relation to The Dark Brotherhood? :p

Welcome to the Darkness, dearie. A pleasure to meet you... *mock bow*

Welcome to Chaos, I think you'll enjoy your time here - hopefully our characters may meet in the future. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask or @Mention one of us. I'm looking forward to seeing how your character plays out.

Thanks, I appreciate that. We will see where the Dark Side takes us.
[member="Silara Vantai"]

In that case I think we are going to get along just fine :p
*Primes thermal detonator* :angry:
[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

tumblr_inline_mo2o8kRpkH1rlpk9c.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom