Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Hello! Joined with my friend, Navio, though we are making two entirely different chars so we are both looking for RP in other places. I play a rising devaronian sith named Silus Aran. He is a unique character, someone who could play nice only for a spell so hmu on some plot I'm always developing my own and I enjoy trying to web together different plot and bring characters together. This is my first forum in probably 2 or 3 years.

Heeeeeeey! I can't wait to see where our characters end up, just thinking about it gets me really excited for some reason lol

By the way man, everyone here is really helpful so if you have questions about something just message people :0

Oh, you know, schizophrenic with a history of cannibalistic tendencies. Not against cutting down innocent bystanders and back-stabbing allies with no apparent purpose other than feeding blood-lust. That kind of psycho monster. Thanks for the welcome, [member="Anesia Jy'Vun"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom