Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Well hello there... I've been lurking in the shadows of the site for a long time as a guest (try several months...I'm a bit nervous/shy in meeting new people, face to face or online), but my ever growing hunger to RP with others who love Star Wars as much as I do finally pushed me over the edge. I've never done anything like this before (RP forum), but I have some text-based RP experience, mostly with friends and family, as well as 7 years experience of D&D in character RP...if that counts lol. I am curious to see what kind of trouble shenanigans I can find myself in here.

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
Welcome! I completely understand the anxiety — it was that way for me as well. Things might seem a tad intimidating at first, but everyone here is incredibly patient and very sweet. I hope you have a good stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom