Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

I came across a link to this site on the SWTOR RP forums. Thought it would be fun and I have made an account. This looks like a lot of fun and very open. I have never seen anything like this so all this is still a little complex and I am taking it in a bit at a time.

I also made a character (following the template) and am wondering how do I get my character into a story? Do I start a thread or something else?

Welcome to Chaos, @[member="mdlogan"]! :D

All that's required is to create and post a character sheet in the Character Creation forum, and you're set. You could join an open thread and just get right into it, or you could ask around in the Role-play Discussion forum and see if anyone would be willing to RP with you. I would also suggest joining a faction, since you can easily find other members there willing to RP with a fellow faction member. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom