Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there, I hope you're all keeping well :)

New member here looking to join in with some awesome people!

I'm looking to begin my first post here with some people if they're interested. Don't mind if you're new or old, just looking to get my foot in the door! I already have a starter ready if anyone is interested, so no need to worry about making one :) Just for clarification, my character is a Sith enthusiast, so it'd be awesome to have someone associated with the Dark Side to join me. In saying that, I am open to join with other people who are interested and whose characters come from a different walk of life.

Feel free to add me or comment if you are interested in starting up a new thread! I'm more than happy to roleplay with new members as well who are in my situation and trying to get started.

May the force be with you!

Darth Tennacus Darth Tennacus welcome to Chaos! Make yourself at home.

I'd be happy to check out the thread once work allows. Us Dark Siders need to stick together in a time like this.

In the meantime, feel free to hit me up if you have any questions.

Many thanks for the welcome, I'd be more than happy to start something up with you whenever you are free :) My post received a response already but I'm happy to make another one we could do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom