Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Hi everyone! After much faction-research, I've decided to have Sobek join the First Order, hopefully as a disciple in the Order of Ren. I must admit I am horrible at introductions but I am looking forward to threading with you all.

I've also recently joined the Faction's discord, username is Raksash#2592. However, I'm the lurker type of person. Don't speak much, but am always there.

[member="Sobek Shree"]

Welcome to the First Order! If you have any questions, feel free to shout. Our Ren forum has plenty of resources for you, feel free to toss your name into the rank thread, request some training, or just look around for a bit.

I will be kicking off a new series of training threads soon (I swear I'm working on it >.>) and we'd love to have you join if you are interested!

Again, welcome and don't hesitate to reach out.

[member="Sobek Shree"]

Always good to see a fresh face within the Order of Ren.

Welcome to our little corner of the First Order. Should you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom