Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings to all.

My name is KenRath though to those that know me well I have been known to answer to Michael or Mike.

I have been doing mostly World of Darkness Role Play for about 5+ years. I wanted to try and get into some Star Wars RP. I have read some of the books mainly the Darth Bane Trilogy, and The Republic Commando books. I have played or still play Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic I and II, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars: The Old Republic and Star Wars Combine.

I tend to Role Play characters you love to hate but can't wait to RP with.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

I can already tell you're gonna like it here! Welcome, [member="KenRath"]!

Have a look at the rules section if you haven't (found beneath the site logo), then get over to the Character Creation forum and make your character sheet by using the template found there, and you're golden.

Have a good one! :D

Atticus Savar

A
The Mentalist is such a great show. Admittedly I like Castle better but because of Firefly Nathan Fillion is too popular of an actor to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom