Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from the Underworld

the%20underworld%20title1.png

fjEmui0.png

The Underworld is not a government. It is not an organization, syndicate, or any structured group. There is no one leader of the Underworld, there is no ruling council, and there is no one goal or vision, save survival.

The Underworld is a loose affiliation of criminals, scoundrels, scum, and all those who would dwell within the darker underbelly of the galaxy.

Greetings!

I am Natalia Thawne and I am the Faction Owner over at the Underworld. My role is just administrative as in coming up with contacts and ideas for the rest of the groups within the Underworld to take advantage of and enjoy -- as there will always be at least some criminal element everywhere.

As such, would the First Order be interested in having skirmishes or roleplays with criminal groups? Maybe a campaign with your IIB / ISB? I've several different gangs and organizations that have joined up in the Underworld and would likely be keen on doing some criminal activity?

[member="Natalia Thawne"]

Yes and yes. We're in the process of setting some things up on Terminus already. That might be a great place to butt heads or collaborate depending on the proceedings. Concerning that we will certainly be in touch.

As for on the surface... a bunch of criminals?! Where're my handcuffs?! Get 'em! :p

[member="Ludolf Vaas"] @Sentiri

Can be happy to offer either or. We have several gangs and organizations and they are all out for their own gain. I'm just here to help bridge to offer options.

Basically, we can create little criminal "missions" where we try and wiggle our way into the area, or can offer us jobs. Some may go for the jobs, others for the territory! I'm totally open to help in either for ooc stuff

[member="Sentiri"] [member="Natalia Thawne"] [member="Ludolf Vaas"]

Perhaps we can make it even long term ? As in constantly in strife, one thread for example ends up for the criminals securing a turf and in the next one the First Order returns with an attempt to sweep away the bad dudes if that makes sense.

And vice-versa if we establish some 'secret benefactory role'.

[member="Natalia Thawne"] [member="Jude Falkrowe"]

I would be interested in having "underworlders" work for the First Order against our enemies. Much like how privateers were hired in real life.

In other words, we would provide you with supplies and logistics or whatever else you needed, so you could go in and disrupt our enemies' territories. Raid their ships, steal their valuables, etc.

[member="Ludolf Vaas"] [member="Natalia Thawne"]

The thing is the Underworld is not something centralized, all groups are free to do all they want. :p Those who want to 'work' for us can do so but those who won't - we simply cannot stop them from starting to harass us.

I think the outreach is wonderful, and I could see tons of scenarios where we could have interactions in both a neutral/positive footing, and antagonistically.

I lead up the player elements of the First Order's starfighter corps, and we are always available for any space-borne RP like (but not limited to!) an Underworld player/faction interested in running a customs checkpoint or blockade. Or perhaps any pirates/plunderers wanting to tangle with TIE fighters with their own starfighters. We even have a squadron dedicated to planetary flying - if for example, one of your writers wanted to have a thread that involved an escape from, and subsequent chase from, a First Order spaceport somewhere. :)

I would love to be able to help facilitate RP in any way I can if you ever have the need!

[member="Natalia Thawne"]

[member="Ludolf Vaas"] [member="Roderik von Brinkerhoff"] @Orentho @Sentiri

Yes, some aspects may most definitely be long term!

Jude Falkrowe said:
[member="Ludolf Vaas"] [member="Natalia Thawne"]

The thing is the Underworld is not something centralized, all groups are free to do all they want. :p Those who want to 'work' for us can do so but those who won't - we simply cannot stop them from starting to harass us.

Exactly this. Some of the groups in the Underworld may be all for getting arms and monies to be the thorn on the First Order's enemies.

But we also have other groups that may just want to try and steal some of your cargo xD.

The Underworld is basically just the collective forum where all criminal types jump in to battle things out internally as well as externally for turf.

Whatever designs or roles you feel like offering up to us, we'd be down.

For example:

Underworld Roleplay Board

Faction: First Order
Thread type: Skirmish or Public thread.
Mission Objective: Gain territory by attempting to settle in and become the new spice dealer on the planet Sump | run across a First Order Blockade.
Contacts: Tag First Order ISB or IIB agents ( names ) or starfighter First Order pilots.

Faction: First Order
Thread Type: Faction Thread
Mission Objective: Contact with First Order IIB | ISB agents for a contract that will provide arms and credits for the job to attack cargo runs in Galactic Alliance Space.
Contacts: Contact First Order Faction Owner ( name) for more details.

See what I mean?

Ironically enough, I think the answer lies in the question being tossed back your way, [member="Natalia Thawne"]!

I can't speak for the faction staff, but as the unofficial dude in charge of the Starfighter Corps I'll point back up to my earlier comment in regards to missions. Personally, I really like the idea of a mission where an Underworld smuggler runs a customs inspection blockade, and a chase ensues with some TIE Fighters. Is that something any of the people on your side would be interested in writing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom