Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from the New Empire

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
Emperor Valcho Sat in his throne aboard his Flagship the 'Imperials'. Perhaps the only way to expand his influence in galactic politics . Yes. And he would start by aligning himself with the Mandolrian Empire

Captain Girak Kierke, Commanding Officer of the Mandalorian Wolf Fang Fleet flagship Infernal looked up from his stimcaf.

A ship swooped and chimed, odd of design and frequency for the usual ships in the region.

“Foreign Vessel, foreign vessel. This is Captain Kierke of the Mandalorian Ship Infernal, please state your business in this sector. Do you require assistance we can provide?”

[member="Grand Admiral Cypher Raige"]

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
Mandalorian Ship Infernal, this is Admiral Varlon of the New Galatic Empire ship 'Imperials'. We request a meeting with your leader regarding the diplomatic relations between our great faction.

Yasha Cadera

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom