Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Commenor, Folks (Again?)

Most of you are probably aware by now that Commenor held a vote to merge with the Silver Jedi Order, becoming a Sub-Faction under y'all, which passed with flying colors! [member="Lady Kay"] and I are jumping ahead of the curve to throw ourselves on in here and say hello before the Diplomacy/Dominion thread goes up.

Together alongside your wonderful Admin, we're set to be working out the kinks and such, but I'm looking forward to wearing Silver and falling back into my Jedi-focused ways! As much as the Crown's done for me, it was never Veiere's preferred style and being a Jedi-King has never sat right with him. Call it a side-effect of marrying Kay and being able to extend his reach to the people in need.

In any case, you can read my life story in my new book...-It's great to be here (yes, again!). Caedyn Arenais (myself) is still here of course and Bekk Mag'ra is floating about somewhere in the Galaxy. I've had plenty to do with y'all in the past lol.

Looking forward to some great times ahead!

:D

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Oh I kniw. Which was why she let him go :p He just can't stay away ;) Leadership is in his blood, whether it's commanding others in battle or running a planet and defending it. He just prefers the former.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Hehe, what can I say. Kay's the only politician that Veiere's come to trust.

He still believes it's a game of "snakes and ladders" so to speak.

Kay-Larr

Nah. It's just a different type of battlefield. There's plenty of strategies involved and they can be equally deadly.

It's a great feeling when you join a new or existing Faction, uncertain of the reputation that precedes your time, only to find that you're not only welcomed but encouraged to jump in on new threads and even create your own.

Under [member="Bekk Mag'ra"], [member="Caedyn Arenais"] and even under my main account (this one), I've joined the Silver Jed Order before. [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] can attest to my concerns that might have been bias against me over past threads or out-of-character relationships and interactions that may or may not have been thought of approvingly by others, however while those concerns have held me back in the past, I have to express how relieved I am feeling now to be among the SJO and finally feeling as though I've a chance of finding my place here with you all.

Much of what's held me back or hand me second guessing things is likely more the fault of mine than anyone else's for my inability to credit myself, though I've had people speak out against me for the friends that I've had in the past that have at times been overly vocal, or defiant against what Lightside Factions of Chaos. Perhaps it was my interpretation that I felt these friends of mine had reflected poorly on my reputation about the many Jedi Writers of Chaos (despite my always being pro-Jedi).

I guess what I'm getting at, and something that not everyone picks up on, especially without knowing the writer well is that it's often difficult to perceive one's reputation or how a community (especially an online one) views you. I haven't been here long at all, yet above the previous attempts, I genuinely feel as though my joining the Silver's has been a positive move and for that, and making me feel to welcome I just wanted to give you all a shout out of appreciation.

Even for us typical members of Chaos, joining a new circle that's typically outside of the writers you usually group up with can be daunting. As silly as that might sound coming from a Role-play Judge, yet some of you might have noticed over my last blog, I genuinely care about the affect I have on Chaos and what I can bring to the table so to speak. This board is a great love of mine and when I see the integrity and sincerity of a Faction or community, I feel urged to point it out and make it known.

Too many people are quick to focus on the negative, but y'all have been awesome.

Thanks guys :D

[member="Mariya Fleischer"]

Something's in the works between Commenor Admin and Silver Jedi Admin!

Commenor is soon to be wearing Silver, don't you worry.

I'm very much looking forward to it.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]
I'm a simple man mate ooc.
I just write and to respond to what I see. You seem fun to write with. Easy as that for me.

I want to say more, but hopefully, your time here will show you anything I can say :D better than I can say it.

Kay-Larr

I still like our Commenor blue and grey...

I'm not quite at the same stage as Veiere yet. It will take a while. Outside of the CSA, I haven't been in a major faction since the GR. Lots have changed. It's daunting, scary and I still feel far too much of an outsider; a failure in my own right to jump in with both feet.

One day I'll get there.

[member="Lady Kay"] - Take your time to get acquainted with the faction.

But, do feel free to jump into any threads you'd like -- we're a friendly bunch. And always, if you need help with something, don't be afraid to ask! (This is Vee, btw :) )

[member="Lady Kay"]

We're fortunate that joining one doesn't mean forsaking the other. Still going to be actively working within Commenor while running the Dom's and story-lines alongside the SJO :D

Kay-Larr

I don't know of what's going on anywhere on the board outside of my own few things. So just jumping in isn't so easy when I'm clueless to any of the stories and don't have an IC reason to do so yet. Not planning on stepping on anyone's toes or doing anything that I'm not supposed to.Gotta start from the bottom.

[member="Lady Kay"] - It's totally fine, not trying to rush you.

Whenever you feel up to it (and it makes sense IC) we can have some tea at Silver Rest, perhaps? We do have our very own special tea blend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom