Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings everyone!

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

Rp on instagram? I have no idea how that would even work!

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find what you're looking for. If you have any further questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. We're a friendly bunch.

Enjoy your stay!

On a sidenote... Hilarious sig, [member="Connor Harrison"]! Love it. You and [member="Corvus Raaf"] are both gonna get me into the Christmas spirit for sure.

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"] Plenty more days and Avs and quotes and festive merriment to come my friend! Glad we can help spread festive cheer!

And no it's not a joint effort to win people over - we are just officially the biggest Christmas lovers on Chaos. :D

Malik

M
[member="Cyamus Romulus"] [member="Niyla Ar'i"]

You know what? You've been talking about purging force users so much Niyla is now under the protection of Malik.

[member="Malik"]
[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

Seriously, Cyamus is not a robot. That armor you see? Just super thick, super heavy power armor. Not. A. Robot. Please get it right.

Oh, and I'm not the only Templar ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom