Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great War Collage

Hello!

I'm working on putting together a timeline for this grand upcoming IC conflict on the board and I was wondering if any of you super talented artists might help me with a
collage I'd like to put together to represent the Three big factions in either bloc. But I'd like to have each image in the collage to be of equal height/widh, the following are images I've already resized but I can provide the originals on request.

3pING84.png
Y6xhJ12.png

sFEnUOF.png
Ft5uhqb.png

dPSGDrY.png
hsndXYC.png

If you could please keep the images in the Collage in the above order though edit them into one image and skillfully resize each image to be the same dimensions while maintaining aspect Ratio I'd be beyond grateful thanks! It just looks a little dodgy as is and I'm not willing yet to put it on the timeline. Thanks!

Edit: I've managed to get a collage myself! So no need to fret about doing this now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom