Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Gra'vor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lerropten

My conclusion is logical.
bio-engineered-scorpion.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Gra'vor
  • Designation: Semi-sentient
  • Origins: Wild Space
  • Average Lifespan: 10 years
  • Estimated Population: Scattered
  • Description: A scorpion-like, bio-engineered creature capable of firing a noxious acid from its stinger as a form of artillery.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Type I
  • Average Height of Adults: 5 m
  • Average Length of Adults: 10.6 m
  • Skin color: Carapace with red and black coloration.
  • Hair color: N/A
  • Distinctions: Red and black color, scorpion-like build, acid firing stinger, powerful claws, spiny, tiny eyes for size.
  • Races: None
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Sensitive
Strengths:
  • Acid firing tail.
  • Long range acid.
  • Powerful claws.
  • Large size.
  • Strong carapace.
  • Intelligent.
Weaknesses:
  • Weak joints.
  • Far-sighted.
  • Difficulty fighting fast targets at close range.
  • Not the quickest.
  • "Stinger" meant for firing rather than stinging.
CULTURE
  • Diet: Carnivore
  • Communication: Clicks and body movement.
  • Technology level: None
  • Religion/Beliefs: None
  • General behavior: Being genetically engineered beings, Gra'vor lack much of what would be considered as normal behavior. Like a lot of creatures, these arthropods work in packs of three to four, mostly to allow for safety. The creatures are also quite intelligent, and capable of planning. This has lead to them being more difficult to control than other Bryn'adûl beasts. Being engineered, they also lack some of fight-or-flight and survival instincts to make them more effective in combat. As such, they are highly aggressive.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Another bio-engineered, Force twisted creation of Lerropten, the Gra'vor were made to serve as a kind of artillery for the Bryn'adûl. Despite being somewhat rushed, the creatures turned out "better than expected." Made to fire acid at the enemy, the scorpion-like creatures are able to strike from a distance, causing terror on the battlefield.

[member="Lerropten"] Alrighty! Sorry it took me a bit, but I am here now. I truthfully don't see anything wrong with this sub in terms of required changes. The only suggestion I would have is maybe going a bit into detail about the strengths and weaknesses so we can get a better understanding of how they affect the species, but we can get another opinion on that. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with this and will pass it on up to the higher-ups for their thoughts.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] Trainee Pending Approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom