Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Grand Ploy at Fort Ypso

Vladislav Von Kresvelgard

V

GRAND PLOY AT FORT YPSO

TAGS: The Amalgam The Amalgam
RELEVANT LINKS: Darth Mordheim
SPECIAL ITEMS: Shield Talisman | Cloak of Hate | Sith Spellbook | Sith Regenerator

The Cold would spread over his body as he made his way through the bridges of Fort Yspo. Wrapping himself in his heavy black and golden cloak of hate has he made his way towards the Lodge, the only cantina on the world that had any reputation and would make a good hiding spot for himself for the moment. He had heard rumors that some ancient galactic empire technology was located on the planet, specifically at the Crispin Imperial Depository. Having taken control of an abandoned 20-T Railcrawler conveyex transport and making his way inside after finding the corpses of some of the range troopers that protected the cargos that came out. Mordheim would be surprised for a minute, when he came across a group of pirates that had transformed this depository into a makeshift fortress. Knowing that to reveal himself to his enemies was a risky move and would eliminate his element of surprise, Mordheim used force deflection for a majority of the time, blocking and sometimes redirecting the blaster bolts back at them. As the battle would wage inside the depository, his transport was being hijacked and soon he would have no way to leave the high mountain without suffering critical damages to himself and his frail body.

He made the right decision at the last minute and climbed on board the Railcrawler as the pirates would begin to withdraw it from the entrance, kicking his way inside with his force imbued body and taking control over the operations board of the transport. Not really knowing how to operate this thing behind starting it and pressing the repulsor pedal that sped it along the tracks. As the train made its way back down towards the Settlement of Fort Ypso. Mordheim would fight off the pirates that managed to follow him and climb on board the train while it was moving. Suffering some minor injuries due to a rocket explosion that hit his force protection bubble, he would need some place to hide as raising the dead on this world was impossible at this time without having support. Leaping from the train after climbing on top of it, he would climb the mountain until he came across the burning fires of the settlement. "The Pirates will no doubt be tracking my location, after they get the train back under control. The cantina shall do as they will not cause a mess in it without being in trouble with the other occupants." Mordheim spoke to himself his breath would appear due to it being super cold on the planet, as he had made his way through the bridge system and was almost there at the Lodge. When several niktos would block his path, he noticed with intent that they were apart of the pirate gang and had no doubt thought that they had some more members inside the lodge waiting for him. They spoke to him now, "Hey, mystic weirdo. You gonna die for killing some of the pirate guild of vandor's men." Mordheim laughed at them in a grandfatherly way, before responding in due time. "You are welcome to try, but I am simply an old man.".

His lightsaber would be called to him, as he engaged with the nikto pirates. To any observer it would appear that he was a force user of some kind due to wearing black and golden robes with a purple single bladed lightsaber. Although lacking in considerable melee skill due to not studying it as he was focused on the dark side of the force and more specifically the art of necromancy. His lightsaber would clash with a vibroaxe as they clashed against one another, him seeing out of the corner of his eye the sight of a blaster pistol being pointed at him while he was distracted with the axe nikto. Swinging his blade down as the vibroaxe would clank into the snow, he would turn just in time as the blaster bolt went by his head and hit the other nikto in the back while he was trying to pull his axe out of the snow. Reaching out his hand and force stasising the nikto with the blaster pistol, he would throw his lightsaber in an arc as it impaled the man and then flew back into his awaiting hand just in time to engage with another nikto who had two knives, force imbuing his fist and uppercutting them in the jaw as they flew down onto one of the bridges below.

With his opponents defeated, he would put his lightsaber back beneath his robes and enter inside the lodge. Moving through the crowd and watched as some of the locals gave him the stink eye. He ignored them of course as they didn't have the power of the dark side to feed off of. Moving himself to an isolated corner with a beverage in hand, he would peer over from time to time to check out some more nikto guardsman that were searching around for him. Pulling his hood over himself and moving inside the booth more, he would pick up his beverage and begin to sip with his wrinkled lips.

It would be interesting to see how he escaped this situation.

Wearing: Mage Epidermis

Armed with: Skin Shears (Purple Split-Saber)

Io Series Laser Carbine

Arrived in The Corrupted Flesh

Fort Ypso, Vandor.

The Amalgam in her duties as an Advisor to House Io (Which ranged from infiltration and Assassination), occasionally acted as a talent scout.

It was her job to find talented individuals and persuade them to join with House Io, as Laertia understood powerful Technology could only take them so far.

The Amalgam meditated in the center of the training chamber aboard the House Io Star Destroyer Midnight Rapture. Laertia Io Laertia Io , Matriarch of House Io was nearby, examining the files The Amalgam had recovered on Darth Mordheim .

"Eh, an Old Timer. I'm wary of any person that's lived long enough in this business to get old." Xiphos remarked, wearing her spiky black biker leathers as she examined his files. "I dare say, Amy, he could give you and Darth Phyre a run for your shared credits..."

"This society of yours has need of a Dark Sage such as this." The Amalgam replied, eyes closed.

"Aren't you worried about having a rival?"

"I have many rivals within my own cult alone." The Amalgam pointed out. "I'd welcome the challenge. A Sith must ever test themselves in Life. A Dark Side Master like this, in House Io, is better than in a faction of our enemies. Besides, a chance to be a major influence in a burgeoning military society? A lax approach to how we earn coin? Hot Androids in catsuits that are incredibly deadly? A planets worth of treasure beneath the surface? License to Kill?"

"And you know I'm aiming straight for your heaaaarrrt...got a license to killllll..." Xiphos sang out, her varying mental instabilities allowing her a momentary opportunity to make an ooc reference...

The Amalgam raised an eyebrow. Xiphos pretended as though nothing happened.

"The point is, he'll be like a kid in a candy store..."

He's powerful...but could he come to accept House Io's ideals? Or would he attempt to corrupt it? This man is dangerous enough we would both have our hands full if he chose to betray us." Xiphos pointed out.

"If there is anything I pride myself in, it is being intimately familiar with incoming treachery. And if you want to hone your more Sith like instincts then having someone that deadly around should keep you on your toes...but think about what he could bring to the house. Stick him anywhere important and he is damn near perfect for it...Our odds of survival look better if he is a member. It would be foolish to waste this opportunity to recruit him."

"Alright Amy. Go ahead. See if he'll bite. If he doesn't, leave him alone. We may have failed at recruiting him, but we don't need to antagonize him. We're playing with a Thermal Detonator where he's concerned..." Xiphos warned.

"I'll be on my best behavior. I won't even try to choke him!" The Amalgam assured in a merry tone.

Xiphos rolled her eyes. Amy was the biggest troll she had ever met. And a Homicidal Sadist, but the Troll bit really stood out.

"Would you like back up?"

"I work better on these jobs alone..."

"Darth Phyre giving you any trouble?"

"It's a constant fight to suppress her. Especially when you're around. But I enjoy the challenge..."

"I know you do..." Xiphos replied. "May the Force...serve you..."

The Amalgam smiled, ross to her feet, her near impossibly beautiful features covered by an enchanted skintight gray catsuit.

"Why, Julia, that's the first time you've ever used an actual Sith compliment. I'm flattered..."

Xiphos smiled, but didn't realize she was doing it.

The Amalgam smiled back.

Present...

She had observed him via hiding herself with the Force. Watched how he trounced everybody that came at him.

Hmmm...frail body. Relied on the Force a lot. Didn't mean he wasn't good in a duel but he definitely wasn't winning power contests. She delighted as she watched him however...

It was easy to follow him...she savored the harm he inflicted. The Lodge was where she uncloaked when no one was looking. Her curvy figure in its gray catsuit drew as much leading eye as it did scowl. They would have been running for their lives if they could see past her looks.

She ordered her own beverage, a strong dark beer and casually hissed a spell that would distract the Nikto hunting him for a moment, making them not notice him or her for a few minutes.

She knew he would be able to feel her hidious, rotting Dark Side Aura as she approached.

"Pardon the intrusion, Great Sage, but might I join you? I must say, it is an honor to address one of your caliber..." The Amalgam said in her dark, feminine rasp.

V

GRAND PLOY AT FORT YPSO

SPECIAL ITEMS: Shield Talisman | Cloak of Hate | Sith Spellbook | Sith Regenerator

Mordheim took a quite sip from his beverage. Before his senses would would bombarded with the detection of a powerful spell, peering out from underneath his hood for a minute as he spotted a lady within the corner of his eye that was no doubt the source both due to her power within the force and the fact that his nikto pursuer went past him without even spotting him. "Things certainly got interesting around here," Mordheim spoke to himself watching as the lady would appear before him and asked to join him. Meeting a fellow dark sider or at least a dark jedi all the way on Vandor intrigued him to some degree. Speaking now as she addressed him. "You are not intruding in the slightest, I am always curious when I see the sparks of another force user all the way out here on this ice ball of a planet. It is hardly an honor to meet myself, such respect would be reserved for the self proclaimed real sith lords within the brotherhood of the maw. To which make a mockery of the sith legacy. But I digress have a seat." Mordheim spoke, his voice a little withered but otherwise pleasant to hear. Moving further inside the booth to make room for her to join him and to avoid the nikto who resumed his hunt for him after slaughtering some of the pirate guild outside.

Having sensed her aura, he was a bit curious about her due to being a master sith sorcerer and expert in sith magic to a considerably degree. He decided to speak once she sat down and got comfortable. "So tell me, you have an interesting aura that is composed of the dark side. Although to my trained eye it seems to be unorderly within your body. What brings you before me all the way out here, not simply to say hello to an old man would it. Or perhaps you desire knowledge on the dark side and how to prevent its corrupting influence from taking hold." Mordheim said, putting his arms into his sleeves in a monk like fashion after putting down his cup of beverage. Waiting for his visitor to respond, while taking careful consideration to avoid allowing her access into his inner thoughts by erecting a mental barrier around himself and projecting a slight force wind barrier around his physical form, although so tiny that it wouldn't be detectable to even the strongest of force users without knowledge in force wind which was extremely rare in itself.

Don't sell yourself short, Great Sage. The oldest people in the biz deserve the respect." The Amalgam said sincerely.

As Darth Mordheim said the Maw were a mockery of the true Sith Legacy, the Amalgam smiled.

"As far as I am concerned, The Maw lost any claim to legitimacy the moment they were ready to destroy Korriban. Korriban. Symbols are important."

The Amalgam took a sip of her beer. "Now, as to why I am here, your considerable talents have caught the eye of myself and a number of others. I am known as The Amalgam. I am leader of the Cult Of The Brain Demon, and representative of House Io. We are a growing faction, with access to powerful technology and magic, military in nature, and a man of your skill and wisdom would be of great benefit to us. Plus, we're loaded. It's a great opportunity to get in on the Ground Floor."

The Amalgam kept an eye on the Nikto hunting for him.

"We're organized, have a vision of strength. A few...quirks, which I will happily explain in detail, Great Sage." The Amalgam offered. "The chance to get someone like you among us is too invaluable an opportunity to pass up. As to why the Darkness feels chaotic well...I'm not the only one in this body..."

V

GRAND PLOY AT FORT YPSO

Mordheim listened with intent as she began to speak, keeping his eye on the nikto that kept walking around the lodge looking exactly for him. Laughing with a slight chuckle as she said that old people deserved respect. Old people certainly did need respect considering that without them all the old knowledge within the universe would simply vanish into thin air. He raised his brow just slightly, when she mentioned that the maw planned on destroying korriban the ancient homeworld of the sith empire and a holy site to the sith order in general. It didn't surprise him that the mawites would do something like this considering their track record, they were almost as bad as the rampaging bryn'adul and their abominations that had ravaged the galaxy for quite some time. He took interest when she began speaking about the reason for her visitation, this house Io was certainly something to look out for his plans. Why use your own resources and risk exposure and being hunted down by the jedi within the galaxy, when you can use the resources of a faction to further his experimination into the dark side of the force. He acted like he would ponder within his head for a few minutes, as to not appear desperate or risk exposing his plans to her. "Very well I have considered your proposal and will support you, although I have two conditions for joining. One is that you will protect me from this person who is trying to destroy me." He said, holding up a picture of one Valery Noble Valery Noble which he had taken from their battle on Mancharakorkon and had caused his operational base to be discovered. "The other is that you provide me funding to further my experiments in alternative medicine, such as herbs and the oils that can heal fatigue." Mordheim spoke about his other demands, providing a false idea of his experiments to her. He didn't have any expertise in making medicine in the slightest, but this wasn't mentioned on his files so there was no way for her to know it was a cover up story. Lying came naturally to a sith and he was no exception, however he had the advantage because he portrayed himself as a harmless old man.

Mordheim looked at her, knowing that sharing your body with another person was dangerous to the host. Splitting there presences into two people would be better for her overall health, it wasn't exactly unheard of for a shard of yourself to become another being given enough time. The Ancient Sith Lord Revan split himself up into a force ghost that represented his light side of the force and a physical form that became known as Reborn Revan. Perhaps he could separate them into two bodies given enough time, by opening up a window into the netherworld and drawing out a physical body for her other guest to inhabit. "Sharing your body is noble, but I do suspect that trying to keep two personalities within each other is quite difficult and could result in mental deterioration. So in exchange for my conditions, I would be willing to do research into a way to separate you from this spirit and grant them a body of their own to inhabit." Mordheim said, as the nikto finally spotted him after checking out everyone else within the lodge, drawing a blaster pistol and pointing at them both with a yell, "Hey, old mystic. Time to die." he said with a laugh, as he attempted to fire a bolt from the pistol but suddenly found himself without a head as mordheim used the power of force wind to form a wind blade and decapitated him without even getting up from his seat. The now headless body would slump down into the lodge floor as the cantina went back to its business to avoid trouble with the mystic. "Apologizes for such brutal displays, but that is apart of being a sith." Mordheim replied with a simple shrug of his shoulders. Leaning back within his seat and waiting for her response to his demands, that he thought logical considering he was providing knowledge and sorcery assistance.

The Amalgam listened very carefully as Darth Mordheim laid out his stipulations, such as providing him both protection and ingredients. She seriously doubted he practiced Alternative Medicine. But his terms were easy to agree to, so there was that.

Yes...this one would be a fine addition...

"Very well. We can provide you a Star Destroyer to do your work in private, if you like."

Mordheim then offered to create a body for another persona within her to inhabit.

"Oh, I got waaaaay more than two people in me. But my Cult specializes in such a thing. However...there may be one Personality I might want to get out of me. So, I'll keep in mind your offer for later, but must politely decline for now."

The Amalgam watched as he decapitated a Nikto with wind.

"Now that is what I call a breeze..." The Amalgam joked. "Hold on, hold on, I got one...you'll like this one..."

The Amalgam concentrated whispering a deadly Sith curse at a Nikto who was also pointing a pistol them both. The curse siezed control of the Nikto's mind, making him bash his head in with his own pistol.

"So tell me, Great Sage, how did you come to the Bogan's Glory? What set you on the path?"

V

GRAND PLOY AT FORT YPSO

Mordheim would look over once again, when she started to speak. The offering of a Star Destroyer would do him well, but would make himself more vulnerable to attack because they were so noticeable. He already had a fast mode of transportation with his Cosinga-Class Heavy Corvette, based on the model owned by the Late Galactic Emperor Palpatine. "A star destroyer is too much attention upon myself, I'd like to request a laboratory for me to conduct my research without interference by either my sith rivals or jedi interlopers. If you can provide me with a large enough laboratory on a safe planet, then that shall be all I need to conduct experiments that benefit House Io." Mordheim stated, speaking logically about this. Brushing his beard within his hand, before proceeding to speak about the next topic that she responded to.

Something strange was going on within her, to be able to carry more than two people within your body either meant something physiological and biological was going on that he couldn't explain using even the force or something stranger was going on within her. Further experimentation would be required, but for now he would accept her invitation to use his powers later down the line because she has a personality that she wants to get rid off. Responding once she got done speaking. "So be it, just make sure that you are aware of the consequences of separating a form from one being. The force isn't a miracle solution to all of our problems and don't even get me started on the biological and physiology limitations that creating life from a husk would naturally happen. So in order for it successful, we shall need more power within the force. But we shall get there when the time comes." Mordheim stated, his eyes scanning around as the pirate guild had given up there search for him and had exited the cantina without noticing that one of their comrades was down, or make that two as the woman next to himself said an ancient curse and the nikto bashed himself on the head with his own pistol. He ignored her joke, as that wasn't important right now and he wanted to focus the force within this area for a minute.

"That certainly was an interesting display of the force, however there are many sith curses within the galaxy that have yet to be learned or discovered from ancient scrolls and texts. So it might add to your arsenal of sith curses to use in actual combat against an ashla user or a fellow bogan user." Mordheim suggested to her, in a polite fashion. He then pondered inside of his head as she wanted to know, what lead him down this pathway of the dark side. It was quite simple really, it wasn't for personal power or to see others bow before you. It was actually to answer his hypothesis as a normal professor, could life be restored fully after death. A stupid question to some, to many people there was no afterlife beyond passing into the force and entering into the netherworld of the force. So he would explain a bit of his story to her, after all revealing all of his story would be to his doom if they turned into enemies later down the line. "Unlike other sith that might want personal power or to fulfil their own twisted desires. And you might find this hard to believe, but bogan came to me after I started to research into a hypothesis of mine while working for a Laboratory. That hypothesis being could you bring back a soul from the netherworld of the force, fully intact with all of their abilities before their deaths. Naturally I am not talking about spirit possessions like sith do, but actually restoring the original body to a functioning state even after death. With Ashla not having the power to test this hypothesis, it was only natural for me to join the bogan and practicate the art of sith necromancy. That is only a short summary of my story, if you believe it or not. That is up to you, but those are the true events." Mordheim stated to her, ordering another beverage from a passing server and having them set it on the table. Paying them with a few credits as they went away once again. Picking up the drink, he would begin to sip on the ale. While waiting for her response to come about his statements and replies to her own statements that she made.

"A laboratory it is then. We shall provide you among our very best..." The Amalgam assured Darth Mordheim , listening in fascination as he rattled off the difficulty of creating a new body from scratch, and commented on how many undiscovered curses there yet were.

But it was when he explained his motives that The Amalgam grew truly interested.

"Y'know, it is so rare that someone starts out as a scholar in this business." The Amalgam noted. Most start out as warriors, or uplifted slaves. One or the other. Or you find them at their lowest point after they do something terrible that causes regular society to reject them. But I gotta say, from personal experience that every scholar I ever saw get trained learned faster than the others at the Dark Side."

The Amalgam cut right to the chase then about House Io, taking a larger sip of Dark Beer.

"Now, some realities of House Io. As I mentioned before, it's highly Militarized, but has a limited form of Democracy. I know, strange, but the real sticking point is the Droids. In House Io, Droids that possess Sapience and problem solving intelligence are considered citizens just like Organics, and many have been designed to look human as of late. It's government is something I would best describe as a cross between Oligarchy and Sortition. I am the lead representative for all things Dark Side within said faction, I handle some of the more sensitive rituals and intel operations. Darth Xiphos is the Head of the Faction. Various others fill other important positions. I had my doubts about it admittedly, but that said, I have an incredible recruitment pool and the opportunity to influence a society on a mass scale at the very roots of its beginning was too much to turn away from."

Another sip.

"By the way, how big do you want your lab? Would you prefer it planetside, or mobile? We can do both, I just would like to know which you would use most often...We can disguise it as nearly any type of typical space vessel if you want to remain mobile. We build all our ships to run entirely on Solar Power, so you'll never need to fork over credits for hypermatter fuel...We'll even stealth the vessel..."

A larger group of much more heavily armed Nikto suddenly entered.

V

GRAND PLOY AT FORT YPSO

Mordheim put down his freshly ordered beverage when she started speaking again. His laboratory request was approved, so naturally he would begin to move his resources from his various strongholds and castles throughout the galaxy to fill the void of the laboratory. While his main experiments were in regards to the creation of the undead, alternative medicine was a topic that he wanted to explore. Specially if a medicine could turn a being into an undead that would serve him and him alone. Not wanting to respond right now, due to not knowing if she had anything to say next. He would begin to quietly sip his drink and relax in his seat. Only when she responded once again, did he begin speak in regards to her statements. "Scholars have a unique connection to the force than either a slave or warrior. They embrace the power of the dark side of the force to its full extent, but they know that the dark side will tear there body asunder if they allow it to control them instead of the other way around. An effective bogan user understands this concept and is more powerful than they could possibly be." Mordheim stated to her, allowing his words to sink in since she was a follow bogan user. He listened as she spoke about her house and what it was about, internal politics bored him to no end so he wasn't exactly concerned about the political makeup of the house, more so if he could reap the benefits of membership. After all like he said within his mind hours ago, using the resources of someone else is always better than using your own. He decided to respond once she got done speaking.

Once she did, he responded in turn. "Certainly an interesting political system that House Io has. Droids gaining citizenship should better allow you to bring more systems underneath your thralls after all there are many droid armies within the galaxy that would gladly serve you. Certainly it will provide me with some form of benefit, after all tapping into the study of immortality is a touchy subject that my sith rivals crave for. House Io clearly has a defined vision and that helps me understand what they are about to its fullest. However I am reserving my full judgement for when I actually meet others from your house." Mordheim said in response to her previous statements. As he took his own sip from his nearly finished beverage, of course being a sith meant that he could hold off the effects of drunkenness quite easy. It wouldn't do well for his supposed friend here to kill him in his drunken stupor. He turned towards her when she asked how big did he want his laboratory and weather she wanted it to be planetside or mobile. He pondered over this question for a considerable amount of time, as a planetside laboratory could be hidden just as well as a cloaked ship but be discovered in the event of an invasion. A mobile laboratory would allow him to move his experiments to any planet that he wished, but the possibility of it being destroyed and him losing all his research was a downfactor for himself. "A sizeable laboratory is required, at least 3 floors which should allow me to have multiple sections. Within a well defendable location would be the most beneficial to me, choke points, defensive batteries, natural barriers, jammers for communication systems, heat detection, the works. As such this would require it to be planetside, so as long as you can provide me a planet with those requirements. Then I am more than happy to assist the house in any way possible." Mordheim stated once again, spotting the group of heavily armed nikto enter inside. He wasn't about to let them interrupt his conversation, so he decided to move somewhere else. "Pardon me, my friend. But it is best that we move locations." He said with vigor, sliding up from his seat and standing to face the niktos after telepathically telling people to move. White Force Lightning would swirl around his two fingers, outstretched, blasting it forward as the intense arcs of electricity and death, slammed into the niktos with full force, tearing there bodies asunder as they simply fell to the floor, an empty husk. While also raising a barrier around himself in case they fired before the arcs hit him. Once they were down, he turned towards his friend.

"Coming or do you have other matters to attend to at this time." He said to her, making his way towards the exit of the lodge itself.

"The system works for us, certainly..." The Amalgam admitted. "You shall have your lab, and every resource you require...and welcome to the House."

Just then, Vladislav Von Kresvelgard stood up and blasted lightning at a bunch of Nikto guards, cooking them. The Amalgam fed on the the suffering of the Nikto as they died, and grew hungry for more.

"I take it that is our cue..." The Amalgam remarked. Darth Mordheim was truly a Force to be reckoned with.

More Nikto came in, only to be lifted up by a mass Force choke by The Amalgam, their necks breaking in unison. People started to scream and panic. It was delicious to her, their fear. How she wished she could stay to torture and kill all of them but Mordheim was a busy man and she could always eat someone's soul later.

Her purple saberstaff activated and she started leading the way.

"We'll take my ship unless you have one. Mine's stealthed...any other requests while we're at it?" she asked walking for the exit amidst the fearful...

Last edited:

V
With my character rebranding into a Sangnir Highblood. This thread with darth mordheim is going to have to be discontinued to fit that branding. However we can simply say that Vladislav was here instead and successfully joined House Io through this thread. Besides having a vampire necromancer on your side, is cooler in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom