Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Opening: The Grand Ballroom (OPEN)

Reason: Just to hang

A Beautiful Ballroom, singing dancing, and normal party goers. Only the most prestigious people are allowed in, which brings the question, why was he here. Well, he was here because he snuck in. He wore a nice two piece suit, at least he dressed the part.

He was in the back corner, on a empty table he only took some water. He sad and drank, who knows, something interesting might happen tonight, instead of loud music, it was soft jazz, but loud enough to be heard through the ballroom. He closed his eyes, he liked the music, it was good to get away from day to day life every now and then.

He opened his eyes and smiled. "Haha it will be a nice night tonight."

And he knew it.

He headed down the street, slightly hearing the Jazz music. You hear music, you see credits because nothing in this galaxy was free, nothing. He headed over to the front, staring at the large doors. He was not the most luxorious person on the planet, he didn't even have a fething tie! He looked at the security guard, grinning. "Sir, you cannot enter without a valid invintation" The security guard claimed, his face having no expression. "I got my invintation right 'ere", He said, reaching into his trench-coat. Instead of pulling out any invintation, the Chiss man unsheathed his hunting knife. He quickly held it up to the man's throat, chuckling. "They accept this?" He asked, watching as the security guard nodded nervously. "If the cops show, I'll kill ya and everyone else in this place. So, ya just gotta keep quite, my friend", He whispered, sheathing his shining blade. The guard nodded, not even attempting to stop Broorn from entering. He pushed the large doors open, walking inside. Maybe he could slip a few expensive credits into his trench coat, the owners were too rich to miss 'em.

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"Hello." He said with a wave of his hand. He looked to the front of the doors and noticed a Chiss he seemed to not dress the part. Aaron gave a chuckle, he might have bribe himself in what a loser, at least Aaron snuck in.

He took another sip of his water and closed his eyes.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]
[member="stardust"]

He walked in, his very, very, very filthy and old key-chain jingling. Of course, he looked kind of off as he examined everyone in the room, wealthy and all expensive luxorious clothing. He sighed, shaking his head and heading over to the tables. He looked at the one glasses, had to be at least ten credits a-peice. He quickly picked up a glass, sliding it into his trenchcoat. He ignored the loud music, going to each table, snatching a glass or two.

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

The dancer watched as a not so clean man took a few glasses from the table next to him. He walked to him and Aaron smiled. "Touch those glasses and we're going to have a problem." He said to the filthy man that stood before him.

"If your gonna get in at least look the part." He said while looking at the man. He didn't belong here, at least the boy danced, so he could trick them but the chiss was out in the open

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Boy, how 'bout ya shut ya mouth and we'll all be good. C'mon, the fethers that own this place are millionaires, they wont miss 'em", He said, pulling out a large brown cigar. He rested the cigar on his lips, quickly lighting it with a candle on one of the tables. "So, we gotta deal?" He asked, inhaling the smoke before exhaling, sending it out of his nose.

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

Aaron looked at the man and smiled.

"Dont call me boy and we do, im 17"

"Why don't you take a seat, carrying those filthy cloths must be hard." He said with a smile

Oh what fun it is to talk to people from coruscant, the only other people he knew was Stardust, and his uncle Razz Michaels. It was always fun to meet more people.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Kid....lemme tell you somethin' I can't afford no expensive clothin', aight? This is actually my best pair, really", He said, blowing out a ring of thick grey smoke. "You ain't eighteen so your still a fething boy, no need to get all angry", He declared, removing the cigar from his mouth, so he could be heard clearly. "You help me out, I'll split the profit with...you", Ah, what was Broorn fething thinking?

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"I would....but I don't want to get my suit dirty, I bet your language alone could bet my suit dirty." He said with a laugh.

"If anything, I don't really steal anymore so it'd be pointless. You gonna take a seat, I am uncomfortable with you just standing there in the open." He said with a grin and drank more water. This man was funny.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
Ofcourse it had to be him. X'Svante still had a message to deliver to a certain mister Sabor. And he had been tracking the male down. Though the place was much to expensive for him to get in and if he went in after him it would only cause even more trouble. The blind male properly hid his Vibro blade and Blaster pistol in a bag wandering up to the front faking that he was out of breath as he leaned forward. "I'm... s-so sorry ser ! I got caught up on the streets ! P-please don't tell the master !" The guard frowned. Was this really going to be one of these days ? But when he examined the man a little better he realized the markings on his arms stood for something. "Tch. You're extremely late ! Get in through the back and put on the correct garbs filth !" X'Svante bowed deeply excusing himself many times as he ran around the building towards the servant entrance. "Old habits die hard..." He spoke softly to himself opening the door with his shoulder as he stepped in. And the moment he got in an barrage of shouts came to him from one of the higher ups. "YOU ARE LATE ! WHAT ARE WE EVEN PAYING YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SPICE CHEWERS FOR ?!"

He endured the barrage of hate as he put on the suit of a servant properly managing to hide his blaster. He took a tray with drinks as he lifted it carefully. At this point he was happy that he had worked as a slave in a manor before. He took a moment to grab his bag as well before stepping into the ballroom itself as he stared around for a brief moment dropping and kicking the bag beneath one of the tables covered with drinks to make sure no one would notice it. "Right then. Let's get on with it." He adjusted the now white facial coverings that were better to fit his uniform as he held up the plate and wandered through the ballroom offering a drink to everyone he passed in search of his dear 'friend.'

[member="Aaron Kidd"]
[member="Broorn Sabor"]
[member="stardust"]

"Eh, it wont matter, the cops will probably be 'ere any minute. I should've killed 'em but it is too late for that", He said, quickly grabbing two wine glasses, slidding them into his trenchcoat. He looked at the table once more, noticing a half full wine glass. He quickly grabbed it, chugging it down before sliding that glass into his trenchcoat. "Man, I can only carry 'bout two more. You know if there is any security guards 'ere? If there is more than five, I gotta roll", He said, chrushing out his cigar.

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"The security, I have no clue, and I don't care." He said before noticing a servant.

"Hey sir, can I get another water?" Aaron said to the servant when he was near him.

"Your afraid of a few guards chiss? That is sad." He said with a laugh then looked at the servant.

[member="stardust"]
[member="Broorn Sabor"]
@X'Svante

He easily noticed e bandanna wearing servant, who was definetly an imposter. "Oh, you gotta be fethin' kiddin' me...", He mumbled, quickly stepping back. "Eh ya gotta be fethin' with me", He said once more, quickly spinning around. He would reach out, attempting to grip [member="Aaron Kidd"]'s right arm, as he vaulted over the table, knocking down wine glassess in the process.

@X'Svante

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

star turned sniling "chiss aint that bad at least i think so"she said with a snall laugh as she stood by [member="Aaron Kidd"], when the servant passed she noticed something about him but dismissed it as the guy grabbed aarons arm in which star reached for her hidden sabers ready is things went.bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom