Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Opening: The Grand Ballroom (OPEN)

He sighed as he walked in noticing the blue Chiss.
-That's Sabor alright.-
Romeo wore a formal black robe, with red lining, and did not where his mask. The red pupils starring down the scene, moved over to [member="stardust"], then back at the two fussing.
"Sabor...quit embarrassing the kid." [member="Broorn Sabor"] [member="Aaron Kidd"]

He looked at [member="Romeo Sin"], surprise on his face. "How am I embarrisin' anybody?" He asked, removing another cigar. @S'Vanate was approaching and he had to hurry. He decided there was no need to grab this kid, he simply turned his back. "Follow me, quickly! C'mon Sin, c'mon!" He said, placing his hand on Romeo's shoulder, attempting to guide him to the corner of the large room.

Being pushed to a corner wasn't huh ideal way to begin the adventure, but Sabor was a friend.
"What are you..doing?" He said as they finally reached the corner. "I was just saying if I can hold it with you with no powers, that kid would be dust." He replied real quick.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Listen, ya see that motherfether in the back? He's wearin' that red bandanna over his fethin' eyes", He said, giving a slight nod in the direction of the blind-man. "He's huntin' me, maaan! Huntin' me, I did some bad things in my life and this guy, some vigalante or something, aight?" He asked, a nervous tone in his throat. "Man, I shot that guy...with the bandanna, I shot 'em two times a few weeks ago! It all started because we got into a small argument. He threatended me with a blaster, so I wanted revenge. I shot at 'em and now he's comin' for me, man!" He said, sweat pouring down his face.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo facepalmed, and shook his head. He looked back at Sabor, with a smile.
"He's blind...you shot..a blind man?" He chuckled a little.
"You're afraid of a BLIND MAN?"
He rubbed his chin, pondering what to do.
"Just stay with me, come on...I need a drink. "
He turned and winked at [member="stardust"] and lead Sabor over to the bar.
"Get something strong...for both of us...this is gonna be a looonnng night." He smirked at Sabor.
"If he tries anything, which already I doubt, I just KINDLY ask him to stop." He smirked again.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"NO! HE AIN'T NO NORMAL BLIND, HE'S GOT SOMETHING TOO 'EM! LIKE THE FORCE OR SOMETHIN', I TRIED TO PUNCH 'EM AND HE SAW IT FETHIN' COMIN', HE'S DIFFRENT!" He shouted, not moving a muscle. He sighed, shaking his head multiple times. The guy was fething serving drinks with a blind-fold on and [member="Romeo Sin"] didn't find that peculiar?

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
What was all the sudden commotion about. First he gets beckoned over by one of the guests and suddenly his target starts bailing for it breaking glass. To reply to this he excused himself to some of the high classed guests as he placed the tray down and watched them first walk over to the black dressed male and not soon after that they moved to a corner and back to the bar. The male huffed wandering over to [member="Aaron Kidd"] making sure he was alright as he smiled. "Are you alright young master ? i hope that brute wasn't too rough on you. Have no worry I'll have your drink in a second while I deal with this delinquent first." He took a moment to beckon over a fellow servant and pointed out the glass shards and then the two men standing near the bar. He had to keep his cover up even though he was right next to him. Get him outside was all he needed for some street justice.

He approached both men standing by the bar turning his head to the younger male and then to them again. "Excuse me sir, but might I see your invitation. Your outfit seems quite out of place here and not to mention you ruined some of our glasses for no particular reason AND you dragged this young master along. I see no harm upon him though so I am sure he won't press matters further but I would like to know who you are and what you are doing here in such an attire. If you HAVE an invitation then you should have red it more properly as there is a clear dress code stated on it.." He rested his hands on his back ready to pull out his blaster at any second however the man in dark was something he was curious about... He had an aura that was clear to him. If this scum was working with a force user things could get ugly.

[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Aaron Kidd"]
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Romeo sipped his drink, and turned around to face the blind man.
-Game face.-
"Good sir, you're looking snazzy as always. This man is an associate of mine, and a dear friend. Please pardon the rudeness, he's...a blunt man." He smiled brightly at the man.
"What can I do for you today? What can I do to make things better? I can have home apologize personally, and I could buy the whole room drinks?" He stood straight, and formal.
-Please be civil.-
He hoped he could solve this with a civil manner, and still have Sabor here for company.
"If my friend here starts more troubles, I'll kick him out myself." He eyed Sabor as saying 'Be good man.'
[member="Broorn Sabor"]
@X'Svante
[member="Aaron Kidd"]

Ghrom loved the Jazz music emitting from the Ballroom building. But being 9'8ft and weighing half a ton it would be hard for him to get in. Equipped with a 7ft long Sniper rifle that looked almost like a Canon for its size, three spears on his back, tribal skull staff in his hand and holstered Blaster pistol of some kind around his torso, Ghrom smiled at the front gate guards and slung his Rifle on his left shoulder opposite of his Staff hand. The guard looked at Ghrom trying not to pay attention to him, but he was shaking and Ghrom was staring at him with his small red eyes. finally the guard shuddered out " umm can i help you?". Ghrom laughed and pointed inside swinging his huge body with the music with a large smile. The Guard hesitated and said " Im.. eh sorry I.. cant let you...In, your not..umm...". Ghrom looked at the guard his grin was wide and his sharp teeth showed, thought Ghrom was only happy this made the guard almost poop himself and wave him in. Apon Entrance Ghrom swinged wit the music and laughed looking around throwing his hands in the air attempting to dance. Most of the rich people by now had stopped to watch Ghrom dance unsure waht to think of this Amani armed to the teeth and happy to be dancing?

Ghrom saw couple friendly faces, but didn't care at the moment he was having fun and had a crowd around him watching him get loose. Soon almost everyone in the Ballroom was around him which left the others in the corner alone.

[member="stardust"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]
@X'Svante
[member="Broorn Sabor"]
[member="Aaron Kidd"]

((Sorry I took so long))

"Thank you sir." He said to the man with the blindfold on.

He noticed The Chiss and another man walked into a corner.

"Hehe I wonder what those guys are doin'" he said to himself with a laugh.

He then noticed star left haha just more time to listen to the music.

What fin was parties like this, well minus the chiss due to his attitude but those people are always going to be around

[member="stardust"]
[member="Broorn Sabor"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]
@X'Svante
[member="Ghrom Xenos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom