Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got Hutts?

Hey SWRP!

Just joined and already very impressed! I had a lot of fun putting together a character and would love to make some good plot with whoever is willing. Specifically looking to get involved with the Hutt Cartel, smugglers, assassins, bounty hunters, etc. Y'know, the galaxy's dirty laundry.

As a spice-addicted, ex-slave, Mirialan with a Hutt assassination under my belt, I'm in for quite the adventure. Let me know if you're interested in good story. ;)

Character

[member="Jynnan Tonnyx"]
I am fun. ;) and I love me some fried slug and mischief.

[member="Cryax Bane"]
Hopefully you will not be trying to steal my organs...

[member="Darth Ferus"]
Sounds interesting. Depends on the job.

[member="Jayda Visz"]

Welcome to chaos!

If the cartel is what you are looking for - tada - look no further! You are welcome to apply, but it is usually a good idea to browse factions and ask questions for a while to get how chaos works.

If you are looking to eat me, I warn you, I am very hard to digest!

[member="Jayda Visz"]
Greetings, I hope you enjoy your stay on this board.

Lysle Rigger, or more well known as Lysle of the Hydian Way is a former smuggler. He's responsible for the founding of the Red Ravens and eventual destruction of the Black Sun Syndicate's hold over Hutt Space. Currently he is a confidant and financier of the Hutt Cartel while he owns his own operations elsewhere. If you would wish to role-play sometime, I would be glad to introduce you to the Hutt Cartel

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]
Thanks for the invite. However, I think I'll take your advise and get to know the site a little better first. Maybe RP a little before I commit to a faction.
And fret not. I devour only those in my way. :devil:

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]
I appreciate the information. Definitely interested.

Liliane

L
[member="Jayda Visz"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

[member="Jayda Visz"]

your character sounds crazy interesting :D and yes we have the Hutt Cartel, other Hutts, smugglers, pirates, assassins, bounty hunters, mandalorians, everything. welcome!

tumblr_mc60urFHOi1r1d8ot.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom