Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got a Question about Characters

I am not sure if this question belongs in this forum, but I thought it sounded like the right place.

So I am planning out another character, and as I thought him out I was getting lots of ideas for him. I was thinking of having him be kind of like a criminal, and then I decided I needed someone to put a bounty on him. So my question is, would it be against the rules to make two characters, where the one places a bounty on the others head?

If there is a forum that this question would be better in, then I would love to know which one that would be.

Atlas Kane

A
@Ky'Atove Tri'Suun You could always just make a thread in which you could ask other people to place that Bounty on your character.

@Ky'Atove Tri'Suun

You can do that, but it's typically frowned upon due to the concept of RPing, which is, of course, writing a story with other people.

So I'd recommend you to just ask for other people to help you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom