Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gosh, Im lost

So after looking up and down the forum, I've failed to find something, likely do to my own inneptitude. Is there a place to post submissions for new metals, flora or fauna? So I can get to work on parts of a new planet for my submission of it later?

Codex for flora and fauna (specifically the species section which will have the proper forms to follow for a submission)

Factory for the metal (though there is no set form for new metal, just look through the approved section and find a submission for metals that have been approved and follow that method).

[member="Valentinian Alexandrus III"]

Such special features like Lightsaber resistance might require dev, I'm pretty sure it will probably. I made a metal once and it has lightsaber resistance needing development

I was just letting you know. My metal is very hard to cut through with a lightsaber, like Turadium, and half as heavy. I only need 15 posts, though

Edit: Now I know why I couldn't post, I was on the wrong character, haha

Valentinian Alexandrus III said:
[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"][member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

See now, I found alloys and such in teh factory but, no new metals
Metals have been submitted. Few metals, but metals nonetheless. Just follow the normal base template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom