Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Good deeds to do

Marshal, Journeyman Protector
Hi,

Looking for some action, preferably somewhere in the middle of a war, where me and my people can come in and interfere assist casualties and provide medical assistance. I am roleplaying what might best be described as a roving mercy fleet, doctors without borders, used to working in dangerous places.

If that sounds like something you can work with, hmu!

myself and Shoma Ike Shoma Ike have slowly been writing up history for Kiliea one of the colony worlds (along with a codex sub of the world to add more... but with Zeti the idea for a civil war came up and has been run with it. Hostile military force using pirates vs resistance aided by Atrisian priviteers. A mercy fleet could get some work there

Sounds perfecto. Got any ideas about where we can get in the way of someones war find civilians in need to help with medical aid?

Well, I'm certainly unversed in current affairs, but I'm thinking maybe somewhere affected by these Mandalorians?

Gimme a min if you don't mind. I'll crowdsource on the Discord server.

I'm thinking we can go to a planet called Gorno located near Rodia. Rodia was hit by the Mandalorians so refugees could have fled to nearby worlds. Potentially injured refugees, taking casualties with them, needing greater medical assistance, etc.

That's the gist of it. I tend to just wing things and hope for the best lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom