Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Good Day

The fabric of Aeris new bed soaked up the wetness of her blonde hair as she laid down to try and figure out what to write.

To whom it may concern, I have returned.

Sigh. No.

What's up, fam?

Uncharacteristic.

Hey, so I have been trying to think of a good way to send this to you. Words cannot really describe the fact that I disappeared for no good

She didn't need more than 140 characters to start something.

You're an idiot.

No, that one was too unspecific when it came to Dagon. Also, he was not the one who had done something wrong this time around.

My brother in Force, I am back.

No, that was not very serious. Also, for all Aeris knew that joke died months ago. She looked at the screen for a while longer before she let in a deep breath and exhaled. She was overthinking it.

Hey.

Sent.

It's... A long story. In essence the hyperdrive of my ride back home malfunctioned for a minute, and that somehow meant months passed in realspace. I am not aware of the how's and why's of hyperspace, but apparently it has happened before.

I am in one of the quarters we give new arrivals. Figured with my belongings packed away there was no need to make a fuss over the dead plants in my old one.

Oh and I guess I missed you too? I was only gone for two weeks on my end.

So since youre not older, we skipped the whole bitter old hag librarian phase right?

Png-Item-359831.png

Excuse me?

Was that supposed to be a joke or something?

I joke. I will leave my bitterness at home, but only for you. Duck everyone else.

Buck

Snuck

STUPID DEVICE. I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO WRITE GODDAMNIT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom