Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golden Rancor Mercenary Company

Ryss Ankarr

R
THE GOLDEN RANCOR COMPANY
With the sigil of a golden rancor skull upon their shoulder armor,
the Golden Rancor Company are a mercenary band who follow anyone
into battle for the right price - loyal to their contractor until a contract is
complete - their motto is "Our Word Is As Good as Gold".
They are led by a once Jedi Padawan turned renegade and mercenary leader
after assuming the lead of the company after the death of its leader. Affectionately
called "Snake Eyes" by her closest comrades, she is also known by those on Tattooine Pleasure Circuit as the "Dune Harlot".
But, to all she is Ryss Ankarr, Lady of the Golden Rancor.
Now the Golden Rancor has thrown its doors open for new recruits. Built for war? But, value your own destiny? Looking for glory and name? Then pledge to the Golden Rancor and you'll see the stars, battle foes whoever they maybe and why not have a couple of drinks along the way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a part of a reformation plan for my jedi/scoundrel character, I am creating a mercenary company called the Golden Rancor. The aim is to create a haven for characters who just want to wander the galaxy, fight dudes, meet different factions and be exposed to a whole rang of stories.

For now I'd like to throw open the doors to anyone interest to donate a character to this escapade across the stars. I will be trying to sub a ship for us to all hang in, some bulky ugly but, functional carrier type. But, to be clear we are not a band of thieves and killers - this company, if it is to succeed will be ruled by a code of conduct. Remember Our Word is as Good as Gold - we honour our contracts, never betray our employers, never conduct ourselves on the battlefield in a fashion that will insult our name and that of the employer and always, always fight to win.

Right now the company is based on Tattooine, as that is Ryss Ankarr's port of call (until the Hutts or anyone else finally makes good on their threats to suck her dry of all her credits she owes). I will be making a public thread for the Golden Rancor Company's open call for men and arms.

This is open to all kinds of folks - rogue knights, soldiers, bounty hunters, mechanics, pilots, spies etc. Just know that when you join the Golden Rancor - you are effectively becoming a mercenary - so be prepared to fight and fight and fight, as well as party, party and party.

Ishana Pavanos

I
[member="Ryss Ankarr"]

- might owe a few hutts some cash --

I'm always up for flying a few things ;)

And if there's credits to be had, well.

I'm sold.

Ryss Ankarr

R
[member="Ishana Pavanos"]

I plan to sub a carrier vessel to carry the company around - a real piece of trash but, a good working vessel. We'll need a pilot :)

Ishana Pavanos

I
[member="Ryss Ankarr"]​
tumblr_o1l4j6zS3O1r8wb5ko2_500.gif
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
.​
BHdr8zi.gif

VanceCaydence

Engineer, Caydence Naval Yards
Just as a curiosity...would you be interested in basing your company on a world such as Carratos? If so, you might be able to get a two-for-one deal by snagging me as a mechanic and (by association) having Caydence Naval Yards as a safe harbor/repair station.

Let me know if this idea appeals to you. I'd be glad to discuss it further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom