Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going on a Trip (Open for One Sith Members ONLY!!!)

Iron Knight Loarko

I
Loarko awoke from his dreams in his large home in Iridonia. He'd been wanting to set up an invasion to attack his enemies fleet and take them over. Loarko eventually decided to go on his own, and take out the target himself. He'd meet some friends along the way, and build a small task force to help him take down the fleet. Loarko walked down the stairs and into the large hangar attached to his house. It housed his prised B-Wing, The Mastiff.
Past...
The Mastiff was a ship he'd acquired from a black market trader while in Coruscant. He used it during his time with the Jedi, before he was betrayed. During Order 66 his fighter was shot down by his clone squadron, Sigma Squadron. He crashed into the ground and severely damaged his ship. Loarko thought the Jedi Qui Da Shindo was the one responsible for shooting him down. He accused the Jedi Order almost instantly of being corrupt and insane. He took a life of crime in order to make money to repair his ship. Loarko then took the money and repaired the ship and left the Jedi Order. He needed a new home, away from the Jedi scum. The B-Wing landed in Iridonia and Lorako had found a home! He lived there for a few months living off what he trapped and then a recruiting officer from a faction called the One Sith. Loarko felt as if he'd found a new way to use his power. While there he strengthened his powers to become stronger with the dark side. After months of training he was ready.....ready to kill Qui Da Shindo and show him and the rest of the Jedi not to mess with him.
Present....
Loarko loaded the last of his supplies into his B-Wing and lifted off, his first destination was a Cantina south off his home. There he'd recruit allies to help his journey. Loarko landed on a small landing pad opposite of the cantina. He hopped out and grabbed his robe, throwing over his rusting metal body he walked towards the cantina. A large bouncer was standing at the door. He stepped in front of the door, stopping Loarko in his tracks. He said in a gruff voice ,"Aye, who are you!?". Loarko clouded his mind with a mind trick and walked inside the cantina. Laroko walked over a table in the back and laid his saberstaff in the seat next to him. Now he waited for someone to walk in that was willing to answer his call for help.

Nyicon entered the cantina, dresses in his full Imperial Officer uniform. He had no hard time getting in, no one in their right mind would tell an Imperial no. He walked over to the bar, looking for this "[member="Iron Knight Loarko"]" he had heard about. Any One Sith that needed help would get it from him Nyicon.

He ordered his drink, trying to spot his ally among the cantina rabble. Looking towards the back, he spotted what he thought might be the one he's looking for. He took his drink over, a polite smile on his face as he said to [member="Iron Knight Loarko"],
"Excuse me, sir?"

Iron Knight Loarko

I
Loarko looked up at [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"].
"Is there something you need? Are you here about my offer? If not than why are you here?"
Loarko sensed the man was going to tell him he was in on the offer, but he wanted to make sure. He was poised to attack if he was to be arrested for anything.

Nyicon's smile persists as he offers a slight bow.
"I'm Major Nyicon Sadachbian, our mutual friends told me about this offer of yours. I've come to assist in any way I can, if you'd choose to accept it."
Nyicon took a sip from his drink, swirling the liquid inside the cup slowly after as he waited to see how [member="Iron Knight Loarko"] would respond.

Iron Knight Loarko

I
Loarko sat up.

"Please, take a seat I have a few questions to ask before you can come with me. Do you posses a ship? What are your skills? Is there anything that I need to know about your backstory? Are you a good assassin? And lastly are you really saying what you're saying or is this a scheme to arrest me?" Loarko wanted to know every detail before he let him on the roster.

a cloaked man approaches the table and says i want in my village was destroyed by jedi when i was young this is a good chance for me to get revenge plus were both sith and i will help you because of that

The bouncer would suddenly scream out as he was dragged inside by his wrist by a slim yet athletically built man in armor. "I'm sparing your life because you don't seem to recognize your betters." He said simply, though his voice was distorted through his mask, before he let the bouncer go and without even moving the figure sent the bouncer right back outside with a telekinetic throw. There didn't seem to be any holes or vizor visible in the mask of the armor giving it a faceless appearance as the man walked directly up to [member="Iron Knight Loarko"], [member="Raider atrok"] and [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"].
"Which one of you asked for help through the sith channels?" He then asked, he had been notified by his ships captain of the request as he came to Iridonia on his own business but that could always wait, Erebos usually followed what interested him anyway.

Iron Knight Loarko

I
(Atrok, you need to read the rp rules)
Loarko stood up and faced Erebos.
"I did, my name is Loarko. I'm a Shard Sith and I want revenge on the Jedi for betraying m trust. Are you interested?"

Erebos looked over [member="Iron Knight Loarko"] and seemed to cock his head to the side, as if in curiosity or confusion. "I am but aren't you a shard knight? Your body tells me that but I thought they all died in order 66 a thousand years ago." He then said, though something in his tone gave it away that whatever was going on had just piqued his interest immensely.

[member="Raider atrok"] [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"]

Iron Knight Loarko

I
"Oh no, I survived that why else am I after Qui Da Shindo? My kind still exist, and I'm a Knight but a Sith Knight at that."

"So your a thousand years old at least? and I hope you aren't still after a jedi from then?" Erebos then said with a hint of concern in his voice. [member="Iron Knight Loarko"]

Iron Knight Loarko

I
"I'm still only 20 years old, my kind was never wiped out. I'm after the Jedi and the Rebellion though still, Shindo died 5 years ago after my hired assassin shot his fighter down, and self destructed. Are you willing to go on this journey with me?"

Erebos crossed his arms and then simply nodded. "Yes I'm in." He then said as he turned his faceless facial plate towards [member="Nyicon Sadachbian"], he respected the non-force users of the one sith empire since his most trusted adviser and second in command was one it was a given.

[member="Nyicon Sadachbian"] [member="Iron Knight Loarko"] [member="Raider atrok"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom