Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going home

World: Mandalor.

City: Sundari
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sundari/Legends

Startorn stepped off the CIS dropship they had borrowed for the trip to Mandalor, he and a group had all gotten together to make a trip to Mandalor, with all the hostilitys between the The Silver Jedi and The Sith some suspected that Mandalor, being a border world, might be subject to attack, and with the CIS having no hostilitys with either faction all the Mando's of the CIS would just have to watch there home be subjected once again a war between the Sith and the Jedi, this group had come home for a few weeks to say hi to there family's and see there beloved planet while they still could.

"Well we're here, Kaia you were staying at you place right?" Startorn asked

[SIZE=9pt]Kaia had never actually seen Mandalore before, it seemed to be almost as she imagined it, a large domed city for the area outside the dome was inhospitable. Inside the dome the city was very much like coruscant, a large sprawling city taking up quite a lot of space. It brought the small girl a sense of peace knowing this is where her warrior roots stretched back to. Though she was not born into a Mandalorian family she was adopted into one at a very young age after having been abandoned by her biological parents.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]When she had heard about the group that was planning a visit to Mandalore she knew she had to go just for the experience. She was the one who arranged for to borrow the ship, she had made sure the ship had living accommodations, being as she did not have any family that she knew of on the planet she would stay in the comfort and safety of the ship. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Looking over the city from the spaceport the young girl was taken aback, for some reason she felt at home here though she had never stepped foot within this system much less this planet in particular. Kaia then moved her amber eyes from the city to the man standing beside her, she didn’t know the man but she had an odd feeling she could trust him it was probably due to their shared status as Mandalorians. Looking him over once more she would respond to his question[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Actually I am staying on the ship while we are here.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][member="Startorn"][/SIZE]

He had rode the majority of the trip in silence. Just another vod catching a ride home. His black beskar'gam almost blending his form into shadows. His buy'ce hung within the netting at his waist. Black shades wrapped around his face, even in the darkness, hiding his eyes behind mirrored lenses. A death stick hung limply between his lips, blue smoke drifting from him with every exhale.

Motion drew hidden eyes as the transport settled and the bay doors opened. Most of the men and women in the hold made way for the exit hurriedly. For some in was a long overdue homecoming. For others it was the first time setting foot in their people's homeworld.

Manda'yaim.

Almost wearily he rose from his seat between crates and stopped forward into the light that fell into the ship from the open ramp. Stale, still air brushed his face and a frown turned his lips downward. This dome, this habitat, it was not Manda'yaim. It was not yaim. It was a cage.

Sundari.

Stepping from the ramp he shook his head slightly. This wasn't the true Manda'yaim. His true home was beyond the dome. The wilds of the desert where only the strong, stubborn, and resourceful not only lived but thrived. Homes of aliit and Clan. Warriors, hunters, farmers, and smiths. This city stank of defeat, compromise, and dar'mandos.

His armored boots crunched lightly on the duracrete as he turned to two who stood nearby. Shifting the satchel resting on his shoulder next to the beskad that peeked over his shoulder he gave a small nod of thanks.

"Vor'e ner vode. It's been a time since I've been back."

(Vor'e ner vode : Thanks my brother and sister)

[member="Kaia Verd"] I [member="Startorn"]

"Gar olarom" (your welcome) Startorn then snorted under his helmet "nonsense, no warrior of valour sleeps in a ship while on Mandalor!" He declared "come, I know a place we can go" he walked down the ramp and drank in it all, was this true Mandalor? Of course not, this capital was but a phony compared to the true one but, the original capital no longer had any good places to stay or any good bars, so this will have to do, however maybe a hunt could be setup, he pondered this as he walked down the streets

[member="Muad Dib"]

Getting here wasnt easy, however stardust had some things she needed out of her home here, stuff that belong to herself and her daughter plan was she'd come in via her grain shipments, from there star was on her own while her crew unloaded refueled did repairs and then after that she would hopefully come back within a single issue.

Her home wasnt far either, using the dark alleys she maneuvered through them a robe over her hiding her armored form, eyes scanned each way ensuring no one followed her as she drew closer and closer, soon she cane to the house. It had suffered a bit of damage, looking out she saw where the palace once stood and took a breath before turning away to enter the home of hers

Sighing she turned on her light and started sifting through the wreckage, putting a large pack down and started loading up what she could find...looking over her shoulder every so often

As the other man spoke to the woman and headed from the spaceport, Muad lightly tapped a message on his forearm plate and sent it, line of sight, to Startorn. Eyes watched as the vod disappeared from view, a ping from his gauntlet confirmed the message had reached the mando'ad.

"Oya, happy hunting. If you need me my comm channel is attached."

Shaking his head slightly he moved off from the ship and began to meander through the streets, eyes taking in signs of ill repair, the hunched shoulders of vode, and the atmosphere heavily ladened with the air of defeat. He spat in the gutter as he continued on, disgust at the broken spirit of these mando'ade.

Children trotted through the alleys connecting the streets. Snot nosed punks, not ade. The adults he passed wore no armor and looked upon his form clad in beskar'gam with a mixture of loathing and jealousy. The people moved as individuals not as a unit or an aliit. Conversations overheard caused him to frown, head tilted down momentarily as he lit another death stick. The only mando'a he had heard since arriving were the words of the vode at the spaceport.

A small troop of Sith Empire soldiers caused him to slip unaware down a side alley. The people of Sundari seemed to accept the presence of their new ruling state. Turning away from the main street he walked between buildings in various states of disrepair. The condition of the city turned his stomach. Not only was their spirit broken but they had broken every tenet of the resol'nare.

He came to a sudden stop. Turning his head he peered into the darkness of one of the doorways, the door broken and only a single board hanging from the hinges. Slowly he turned to slip into the building being careful to not disturb the debris that could alert any to his arrival. And yet he knew that despite his silent approach he would be sensed, just as he sensed the one within.

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] I [member="Startorn"] I [member="Kaia Verd"]

[member="Muad Dib"]

She looked back again, no one there, yet she sensed the force drawing near, taking a breath she relaxed herself as she picked up a photo, the glass cracked and dirty from dust. Sighing she dusted it off and opened the back taking the photo out as she put it inside the pack

The air was filled with tension and shame, eyes casting towards a window that had managed to somehow survive, watching a Sith patrol pass by as she slipped into the darkness to another room, her room to be specific. Standing she looked around spotting her weapon cabinet that was buried beneath debris. Not wanting to alert anyone to her presence with the force she started removing the debris by hand, then looked it over as she pressed a few buttons and opened the keypad as she typed in her code. The door hissed open as she looked inside grabbed her other westars and saber parts, standing up she felt the presence closer

moving to the doorway of her room she drew her westar, visor glinting light, she saw a man enter and was quick to come out her blaster aimed righr for his head

that's far enough now, hands where I can see them now!

She said roughly not wishing to take any chances

He entered what appeared to once be a living room. Dust spoke to the lack of use even before the recent remodeling that destruction had caused. Crouching he picked up a broken board, a glance upwards revealed damage to the rafters and the source of the timber he held loosely in his gauntleted hand. Rising to his feet motion caught his eyes as he watched the Sith patrol pause in their trek, taking a momentary break in their routine. The darkened interior his his presence from those outside.

Motion and a small voice drew his attention to a woman, unmistakable even beneath a robe, who held a blaster pointed at his unprotected head. A smirk crossed his face as he slowly raised one hand to remove the death stick from his lips, but not before another drag. A blue plume of smoke escaped along with a light chuckle.

"I don't think you want to do that. Not with that patrol out there. You are being quiet and haven't used a light which means you are hesitant to draw attention to yourself. So you don't want to fire because that would alert the local authorities. And you haven't made much noise which means you are at least familiar with the layout of this place."

He paused as he took another hit from the death stick his other hand idly gripping the wood. He figured he could dodge a blaster bolt at this range with the Force, bit that could alert other Force users. Then again he wasn't quite sure why exactly he was here. His eyes went to the cracked window, the smile never leaving his face. A quick toss would shatter the window and alert the patrol. He looked back to the woman with an amused smile.

"Forgive me, where are my manners? I apologize for intruding upon your yaim ner vod, my name is Muad."

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

A message popped up on his HUD as Startorn was walking, he glanced back to see [member="Muad Dib"] peeling off, Startorn turned a corner and walked into a inn, he was greeted by the bartender "Star! It's been so long since I last saw you! Why don't you visit?" The bartender said happily "hello Dorsan, listen I got some people I brought with me, can you give us some rooms?" Startorn asked to which Dorsan replyed "of course! You just show me them and they'll get a free room" Startorn nodded "listen I'm gonna do some wandering but I'll be back ok?" Dorsan nodded "see ya soon then Star" Startorn walked out of the inn and started walking around,he passed many people who stared at him, he found it sad that a mandalorian with full Beskar armor was uncommon here, it just showed how far Mandalor had fallen, he cut through some alleys to get to the market then was going through a abandoned building when he heard a voice, he leaned around a a window and saw a girl holding a blaster to someone, he pulled out his pistol but waited

Tag: [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Kaia Verd"]

[member="Muad Dib"]

smart, let's hope you continue to be so

Eyes glanced up, damn patrol had stopped, she was pretty close to him...should've drawn her sword would've been quieter. Shaking her head she lowered her hood to show her helmeted head as she popped her neck a bit and chuckled lightly as she spun the blaster and put it up

mando'a... that's refreshing to hear I must say, as for this yaim? Hardly mine anymore as you can see the Sith are ever present...hmm you sneaking around means your not wanting to be found either...name stardust Solus Skirae...former battlemaster, now simply a alor trying to keep her clan safe

She felt another near hand going back to her blaster

we need to move, this place is getting bit crowded

[member="Startorn"]

"Is one ever just an alor?"

He crouched slowly and set the wood silently back on the floor. Rising once more he removed his glasses from his face and slipped them into one of the pouches of his trousers before glancing back at the woman. His eyes glowed like blue flame, dancing within his skull. Taking a final hit he dropped the butt and ground it out beneath his boot.

"You assume that I'm not here to make myself known. Though honestly I haven't made up my mind just yet."

Another grin as he turned his head the same as she and felt the presence of another. A quirk of his lips and he raised an empty hand to stay her own from drawing the blaster. A quick message was sent with a few deft finger strokes upon the gauntlet that was sent to the other vod. "Friend."

"I believe that's my ride back here. He's a good sort, a mandalorian in truth and name. We should probably wait so as not draw attention from the patrol. Let them mosey on their way. Seems I've heard of you before. The Infernal's Jedi pet."

The statement could be taken as an insult or just his way with words. Truth be told it was a bit of both. He wanted to see how the woman would react to a bit of verbal ribbing.

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] I [member="Startorn"]

Startorn read the message that popped up to his helmet and quickly sent back "5 minutes here and you've already got yourself a girl? I'm impressed" he saw the patrol stop and looked at the building the other two were in, he holsterded hhis gun and picked up a rock lugged it across the street where it went through a window and by the sound of it hit a vase oor something, the solder quickly went over to see what happened, when they turned Startorn hopped out if the window and hopped into the other building stopping right next to the girl "if we wanna leave know would be the time"

Tags: [member="Muad Dib"], [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

[member="Muad Dib"] [member="Startorn"]

She chuckled at his words and glanced over

I'm many things, as all mandalorians are

After he removed his spectacles, she reached for her helmet as she unsealed it, the lekku armor retracted and she removed her helmet for his to see her face. Emerald green eyes with a fire brgind them stared intensely before they relaxed

hey, if I had more then myself I'd raid a garrison or two...maybe a foundry grab some beskar ingots while im here

Her hand had nearly drawn the blaster, however with his motion she stopped and let it rest again. Eyes moved back to his as she frowned

hmph...I'm no jedi, nor a pet...well I guess siblings do count as pets dont they?

She said with a mix of annoyance and humor, head turned quickly as she heard the smashing of a window and vase, watching the patrol move away before the other mandalorian joined them

I've got everything I need...say...muad... you wanna really cause some noise? If so I'm in, if not I guess we all leave

He grinned as she took the verbal jab in stride. And though he sensed unrest within her, she was a jedi. Of course his rabid emotions toward the Jedi had ebbed even before he had arrived in this dimension years before. He even counted a few as friend. But regardless of her leaning in the force, she was a mando’ad first and foremost. A vod. His blue eyes met her green with equal intensity, fires that raged within their spirit. Then he noticed she was a twi’lek and he couldn’t help but let out a chuckle and an off hand remark.

“Bet those old jedi loved having you. Did you dance for your rank?”

He winked at her as he grinned. He knew he was pushing his luck, but he was having fun. And if you didn’t push the boundaries and have fun, what was the point. He turned his head as well when the distraction caused the patrol to go investigate. Then their number became three as his ride arrived. Nodding at the vod he couldn’t help but let out a bark of laughter at his words.

“Well Stardust, you said if you had more … One mando is fight. Two mandos are a sight to behold. Three mandos are a might that cannot be moved. I say we remind the dar’mando Sith the strength of the beskar in our veins … and raid their stores that they have collected from the mando’ade. Are y’all up for some exercise and excitement?”

His eyes looked out to where the patrol was. In the distance you could see one of the town centers where a crumpled flag of the mando’ade lay abandoned and forgotten. Upon the pole was a Sith Empire flag, the emblem easily seen even from this distance.

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] I [member="Startorn"]

[member="Muad Dib"]

why? You interesting in a private show?

She quipped back, a wide smirk forming on her face, figuring why not just mess with him back. Looked st starton arrived she nodded and looked to muad as he spoke, chuckling as she looked to her westars then to him nodding as she popped her neck

always...I want to take 20 crates worth of beskar home before I set fire to the forges and make sure they cant be used at all

Looking to the flag, she pointed at it

and I want to burn that

Startorn shook his head, so much for not causing trouble "well do we wanna do a bit of damage before we go blasting up the place?" Startorn asked, he was fine with causing trouble but he'd rather not have the whole planet garrison on them before they even got to do anything, "unless that is you two want to finish your date here before we go" he said with a smile under his helmet

For the vast part of the trip, Ginnie was a quiet shadow in the background. The goran (beskarsmith) worked in the back, repairing armour and fiddling with the settings on her weapons. She busied herself repairing and improving every weapon she could find, going over [member="Muad Dib"] ’s kit with the finest eye she had.

Her hand paused over the flask in her satchel, mouth watering for the bitter ichor inside. No. She left the flask where it was untouched, and flicked her finger across the dial on her wrist-comp, checking in on her hidden feed on Amma and Rhae Jr.

“Be home soon, kids… hope you’re there too.” The camaraderie around her did not fall on deaf ears. It became a comfort of its’ own, a tangible collection of sensations Ginnie counted on now that she could hear them.

“Four.” Ginnie croaked, locking and loading her last shotgun. “When it comes to the smelter, let this goran destroy it… Manda knows I’ve spent enough time in one to know how to bring it down in a way they can’t reconstruct it.”

Ginnie knew [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"], she was, after all, married to Ginnie’s best friend [member="Cynthia Solus"]. Shaking off the last bit of her misgivings, Ginnie put on a smirk as she donned her buy’ce.

“So… maximum carnage? Sounds like fun.” And for once, the spry 5'4" pyromantic widow believed it would be the most fun she’d had in ages.

[member="Startorn"]

“Four it is.”

He grinned as he nodded to his clanmate and vod, [member="Ginnie Dib"] . If worried about her sometimes, not that you would ever get him to admit to any emotion but wild revelry. Ever since Rhaegar died he had tried to keep an eye on both Ginnie and her twin children. But they weren't nestlings anymore. And it was time for Ginnie to find herself again. Maybe some wild action would breathe life back into her eyes. Manda knew Derek kept watch on her and the youngins even going as far as proposing the unit of vode from the clan to become permanent fixtures and shadows for their family.

“You couldn't handle me darlin. And aye, beskar belongs with the mando'ade and not with anyone else. As for that flag? Please do.”

He smirked at [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] tossing her a wink in playful fun. He knew of her reputation and was honestly curious if it was over exaggerated. But his gut instinct said it wasn't. He found himself anxious to find out in any case.

“Game plan. Let's hit this patrol hard, take em out. Star, have fun with that flag. Then we light out for the palatial forge. That's where the largest haul of beskar is in the city. Ginnie, I'm pretty sure you laid claim to the forge. Make it big, I want some debris to land on the other side of the hemisphere from that big bang. Startorn, you seem to have the connections to the mando'ade still here. Quietly transmit to them to evacuate this city. Cause I'm gonna frak it up. Let's not try to draw attention again till we get to the forge. We also need a ship to haul our booty. Stardust, Startorn, can y'all handle that? And after the forge we need to hit the garrison to collect any ore there and maybe get our hands on some heavy duty ordinance.”

He laughed as he pulled his buy'ce from the netting at his belt and slipped it on. As his suit sealed and systems came online he looked to [member="Startorn"] .

“What's a date without some candle light?”

With that he pulled the Force in, relishing the charge, and stretched out his left hand, a wave of blue flame washing out over the far wall. With a laugh echoing from his external speakers he leapt forward through the glass to startle the four Sith soldiers. Roaring out a challenge he sprinted across the street and speared one of the soldiers so hard they crashed into a wall and through it.

"unfortunately that's a negative on getting the people out, I don't think you understand how far the people here have fallen, they'll tell the Sith if they even think I Might want to cause trouble" Startorn said to [member="Muad Dib"] while shaking his head, then the crazy man charged out of a hole he'd made and speared one of the Solder's, one of them started to raise his rifle at the three still in the building but Startorn was faster, he wipped out his pistol landing a shot right on his chest dropping the Sith trooper.

[member="Ginnie Dib"], [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

He was not comfortable at first with returning home as the events of the sith invasion were still fresh in his mind, however he would not pass up the opportunity to give the sith a few bruises as well as retrieve a few things here. He looked at who was present he only heard reports and stories of [member="Muad Dib"]'s antics and was pleased to see that it was true in a myriad of ways one being his brazen attitude, He listened to [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] who wished to burn a flag while the main goal was the forge to retrieve some of our Besk'ar metal. He let [member="Startorn"] and [member="Ginnie Dib"] do their own thing while he witnessed Muad charge a sith patrol and he decided to join in.

He darted out spear in hand and whilst Muad impaled one of the soldiers Skorvek charged the other three activating the arc caster in the spear's blade as he slide close to them and impaled one of them in the chest using the arc caster to hit the others with a torrent of electricity before he tossed them off to the side some where before speaking.

While we are on our way to the forge lets see how much we can burn.

Skorvek wanted to let the sith know that we maybe broken but we are not gone and we do not forgive or forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom